It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote. With all the Candidates running for Office who do you vote for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Fill free to add any you think might actually have a chance.

Republicans:

Rudy Giuliani, born May 28, 1944 in New York, former mayor of New York City.

Sam Brownback, born September 12, 1956 in Kansas, senior Senator from that state.

Duncan Hunter, born May 31, 1948 in Riverside, California, U.S. Representative from that state and former Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee.

Mike Huckabee, born August 24, 1955 in Hope, Arkansas, Former Governor of Arkansas

John McCain, born August 29, 1936 in the US-controlled Panama Canal Zone, Senator from Arizona.

Democrates:

Hillary Rodham Clinton, born October 26, 1947 in Illinois, U.S. Senator from New York and former First Lady.

Barack Obama, born August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S. Senator from Illinois.

John Edwards, born June 10, 1953 in South Carolina, former U.S. Senator from North Carolina.

Bill Richardson, born November 15, 1947 in California, Governor of New Mexico.

Wesley Clark, born December 23, 1944 in Illinois, retired United States Army four-star general and former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO.

Source:

Republicans:
en.wikipedia.org...

Democrates:
en.wikipedia.org...

I've got Hillary versus Rudy in the overall

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'd vote for Obama,

If only for the look on all the Hick's faces down south when they realise they have a black president

There's something about Hilary Clinton that unerves me, I see zero amount of honesty when she speaks, a gut feeling.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't really have a great feeling about any of them. Maybe Rudy.

Hillary might just be the devil.

Obama- I don't mind that he's black, I mind that he like 12 years old or something. Of course he's going to steal all the ladies votes from Hillary.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ask again in September when Newt Gingrich enters the race!

www.draftnewt.org...

'Gingrich says to mull decision on White House bid'
By Matthew Bigg

(Reuters) -- Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Wednesday he would wait until September before deciding whether to run for the Republican party's presidential nomination and described that race as "wide open."

"I think the current process of spending an entire year running in order to spend an entire year running in order to get sworn in January 2009 is stupid," Gingrich said at a National Press Club event with Democratic Sen. Charles Schumer of New York.

Rasmussen has a race between Hillary and Newt at 50% to 43%. Not bad for someone who won't announce until September!

www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
He's just the kind of Republican who could turn Repubicans to vote for
someone else.

I don't think he's a bad guy, or on worthy he just has this boss
hog feel.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
well, let me put it to ya this way.....

not the republican!!

never again.

how about mickey mouse, or hey goofy would be a good one...lol...most of the people we've had lately have seemed to have less brains than him.

none of them strikes a cord with me.

I still say we're gonna see clinton piick gingrich for her running mate....just to throw some excitement into it...I mean, what better way for her to appear more conservative than to have him as her running mate. and they've been real chummy awhile back...

I guess Obama, if I were to pick....something new... and well, the republicans would have to dig pretty deep for find much on the guy..

again, it won't be the republican...everytime I make that mistake, and the guy wins. I find myself kicking meself in the rear for voting!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is a congressman doing his job!!! he gets my vote!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Ask again in September when Newt Gingrich enters the race!

www.draftnewt.org...

'Gingrich says to mull decision on White House bid'
By Matthew Bigg

(Reuters) -- Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Wednesday he would wait until September before deciding whether to run for the Republican party's presidential nomination and described that race as "wide open."

"I think the current process of spending an entire year running in order to spend an entire year running in order to get sworn in January 2009 is stupid," Gingrich said at a National Press Club event with Democratic Sen. Charles Schumer of New York.

Rasmussen has a race between Hillary and Newt at 50% to 43%. Not bad for someone who won't announce until September!

www.rasmussenreports.com...

How many times are going to try to push Gingrich?

You really know nothing about him do you? He's would be a GREAT for the republican ticket. I mean he didn't have his sick wife served divorce papers while in the hospital so he could run off with a younger lady..Or maybe his failure to pay child support for his children he left with his sick wife
But you keep right on pushing for him buddy

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I will probably vote for Giuliani. He is a Liberal Republican who is perfect for this California Republican. He is for stronger states rights and I think that stronger states rights are desperately needed to help smaller businesses fight off the socaliazed and subsidized big business sector. Allowing states more freedom creates a stronger nation. Let the Mormons determine state laws in Utah just don't let them change our nations. Let the liberals determine state laws in California and New York just don't let them change our nations laws. Big business is bad for the average American and stronger states rights are bad for big business! Go states rights! Go Jefferson!

My vote is for Giuliani, unless Chuck Norris or Lou Dobbs enters the race.

new topics

top topics

join