It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Orders Russian Military Forces To Attack US Forces During Iran Invasion????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Russia has reneged on the START treaty. They still have about 100 SS-18 Satan ICBMs in operation. It comes in many versions. One version carries a single 20 MT warhead. 20 MT is equivalent to 1,000 Hiroshima A-bombs.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
[
I find it hard to fathom why the U.S., once it has established air superiority over Iranian Airspace, would not be able to systematically pick apart the military/industrial complex of Iran. It might take a Month or two of targeting of facilities, but the end result would be a defanged and very crippled Iran. Even their hardened nuclear sites could only take so much pounding till they just become big holes in the ground. Without control of the skies, Iran is a sitting duck when it comes to American Air power and precision guided munitions. You don't have to invade a country to turn it into a non threat militarily. That's not to say Iran won't try every play in the book, in the long run however Iran's economy and military would be in shambles.
[...]

Like the USA were finished in Iraq in a couple of weeks... I mean ... öhm.. months... öhm... forget it...

zerop

Why do we fight wars for Israel? Are we just tools? [...]

Yep!
But: WHOSE tools? ;o)

Königkaos
[...]
If Iran,Syria,Russia,China etc want to try and topple us im sure they will pay the ultimate price.

How many countries before have tried this.........they all failed

Except Vietnam...we had some problems there!

But look to name a few countries that failed to eliminate us
[...]

Königkaos: how many countries have tried to INVADE the USA?
(Let's forget the War for Independence, that's IMHO a different kettle of fish)

Germany? Never wanted to involve England/USA! (I'm German and glad I didn't have to grow up being a Nazi, but that's another story!)
Iraq?
Afgahnistan?
North Korea?
Vietnam?

I don't remember any of them trying to invade America.

BUT, if the Prophecies start fulfilling themselves, then we are heading for WWIII and I'm definatly not looking forward to that!

Possible countries could be:
Russia, Syria, Iran, Iraq(?), NK, China vs. USA, Israel, Europe(?)

The worst thing about it will be, that the days when 2 armies clash onto each other are long gone. This day and age war will be fought with a lot of terrorism.
Meaning a very dirty and fearfull fight!

I hope no one starts using nukes, if they do, there won't be much of our planet left.

Sammy

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

and now the argueing starts - that britisah and russian SF troops are better than USA ones

Russian troops are better at beating up new conscripts and being young conscript pimps that is for sure.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
and they are better at getting underpaid

Am I the only one to find it Highly Dubious?

Using Special Forces to protect assets? They would be using their Top soldiers as the first Defence Line?

I tough the word Special meant they were trained for very special cases and not common defence missions?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i dont think the russin prez is that dumb. if he is really is sending other troops to kill americans hes nuts. if he dose when i go over seas with deployment ill take care of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here are a few more additional posts on the subject.

Gates dismisses Putin remarks as blunt spy talk
Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:02AM EST

Putin on Saturday offered some of his harshest comments against the United States in seven years in power, attacking the concept of a "unipolar" world dominated by Washington.

His remarks came amid continuing disagreement between Russia and the United States over the Iraq war and the nuclear ambitions of Iran and North Korea

www.reuters.com...

US dismisses Putin remarks as blunt spy talk

In a speech which one US senator said smacked of Cold War rhetoric, Putin told a security conference in Munich yesterday the United States was making the world a more dangerous place by pursuing policies aimed at making it the "one single master".

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Feb 14, 11:22 PM EST
Bush: Iran Is Source of Deadly Weapons

Pressed again on the subject, Bush displayed some irritation and said, "Whether (Iranian President Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad ordered the Quds Force to do this, I don't think we know. But we do know that they're there and I intend to do something about it. And I've asked our commanders to do something about it. And we're going to protect our troops."

breakingnews.nypost.com...

It seems the reporters at the conference questioned President Bush about him trying to start a war with Iran and he denied it.

I say stock up on food and water and survival gear.

Could unseen forces be orchestrating "end time" events?

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Siren]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren

Could unseen forces be orchestrating "end time" events?

No...because believe it or not, every time there is a problem it does not mean the end of the world is near.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If putin is that dumb, I would have to say that those ruskies would be fair game. happy hunting season.

[edit on 042828p://3902pm by semperfoo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join