It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bbbbbllleeeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
GOD DAMN SCHOOL!!!!

well not school particularly ,THE PRINCIPAL!!

so last week i got a lebret piercing

^^Lebret piercing(thats me)

I know your not allowed piercings in school,So i put a plaster over it till it healed and i could take it out (2 weeks)

I went to school yesterday with the plaster over it and nothing was said,
Today!, My principal came up to me and asked why did i have a plaster on my chin and i said i cut it shaving ,Him not believing me got me against a wall held my head still and poked at it to see was it a stud!
Now he has no right to do that do me!! fair enough if i had a piercing in full view he could of punished me but i didnt!! and he all the teacher,students and vice princibal didnt even notice but no, This ass has the gal to trap me against a wall and start poking at it and ripped the plaster of!

Not the first time he was voilent against a student, last week he through a rugby ball in the face of a student and when he complained about it the moron just told him to "shut the F""" up"

Serous abuse of power!!

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the real world, honey. People will abuse their powers. People will treat you unfairly. People will hurt you. You just say "Screw 'em" and move on.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Uhhh no, don't let his guy push you around, thats just straight up abuse. This guy needs a lesson in life, like getting fired. If kids just said "screw 'em" after getting raped, there'd be more bad people on the street. Honestly if I was in your situation, I would have snapped and nailed him in the nose, and I'm not a violent person. But you did right to not be aggressive, 2 wrongs don't make a right in most situations. What school are you attending? Where is it? I would really like to know.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Slash]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
Uhhh no, don't let his guy push you around, thats just straight up abuse. This guy needs a lesson in life, like getting fired. If kids just said "screw 'em" after getting raped, there'd be more bad people on the street. Honestly if I was in your situation, I would have snapped and nailed him in the nose, and I'm not a violent person. But you did right to not be aggressive, 2 wrongs don't make a right in most situations. What school are you attending? Where is it? I would really like to know.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Slash]

I'm not saying let the guy push you around. I'm saying:

Seek a solution to it;; don't just complain about it!

I'm sure you hear about people hating their bosses. Well, if you show your attitude, you'll lose your job and your money. So, my advice to you is cooperate and don't get in trouble.

If you really can't take it anymore, talk to a counselor and talk to them CALMLY and RATIONALLY about your problem. Or talk to the principal directly. He's an adult and should handle you like one.

top topics

join