It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceHall06

not to mention the countless millions we masons donate to various disaster funds and all the charities we support

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah everyone blame the black guy

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

The bilderberg group, skull and bones, Free Masons, bohemian club, trilateral commision, Council on Foreign Relations to name a few... watch Alex Jones Endgame to get a more indepth background

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
who cares if they are secret or not. the main fact here is that they worship satan. and really is that good for anyone?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My Grandfather is a 32nd degree Mason. He laughs at the idea of the Masons being a "secret society". The guy has a MEMBERSHIP CARD with his name on it. Furthermore, there is a huge misconconception that the Masons and the Illuminati are the same group. THEY ARE NOT! The Masons originated with the Knights Templar in order to FIGHT a secret society of British Merchants. Misinformation was spread to confuse people into thinking that the Knights Templar themselves were the so-called Illuminati and this myth still exists today

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I being a brother wouldn't think a good brother would state that they have attended communication with any Brother. Communications are for the lodge and not airing on a message Board. I believe that masonry for some has become a fad. To understand really a Pilgrims Path will shed knowledge. Yes there is a lot about the Craft on the internet and literature however you must know how to put the information together. There are internet Masons and can't back up what they claim. I am so accepted among those who have traveled the same path before me.

PHraternally,
A Kinsman

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Does it matter anyway? The President is just a puppet for those really in "power".

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Uh-huh, sure. Sitting in a lodge with someone is not a national security secret, in fact, its not a secret at all. Anyone could find out whose going to lodge by sitting outside the building and watching. Since the meeting times are usually posted on the signs outside the building, its not a secret. Most Grand Lodges communications usually print a document - that anyone could get - for their annual meeting stating the names and positions of attending members.

I think you may be a fakemason, from what your typing - probably did one of those "internet lodges" (there is only 1 REAL UGLE internet lodge) where you paid them a ton of money and they "made" you a mason. Which is why of course you have no idea what your talking about.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

It is prudence that i used but you a profane could not obviously see that.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Sure. Nice try, fakemason. I suggest you join one of the Fake Illuminati orders on the internet - joining a fake mason group isn't really going to impress anyone. Its funny, such arrogance usually only comes from those who have no idea what they are talking about.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceHall06

This is true... i've found plenty of wesites that have ALL the (typical) masonic rituals listed and in book form... its not secret... Just a social club for men wanting to be closer to other men (not like that)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lets clear this up I am not a Mason but know enough of them and about them to know this much !!Masons are a secret society ! even within in the loge itself.
example. If you are a master mason "meaning the first blue degrees" you are not even going to be let in on what any other higher degree meetings entail.It is all compartmentalized! To the guy who keep stating " Masons are not a secrect society" feel free to walk your happy ass to a lodge when they are letting out and ask what they discussed! or try to walk in! Morals and dogma is a book written along time ago that dicribe rituals & fundamental but having nothing to do with the actual plans that are taking place now...that is the secrect that they cannot share,and as I previously stated your avearge mason doesnt even know~ unless he moves up the degrees. There is no doubt that many if not all members of the senate are apart of some sort of fraterinty the question is not is Obama a mason but what his plans are.THEY ARE ALL MASONS AND HAVE BEEN SINCE GEORGE WASINGTON!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Edit: Realized the age of the post by the anon I was replying to: disregard.
Still think that last anon post was funny, yhough.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
bull#! you havent got it at all! well, its "a secret society", but the thing is, it doesent matter if she finds out hes a mason or not, shes probably a mason self, its the freemasons who control who wins the election, that the two candidates are throwing "#" at each other, is just a surfaceial game, dont know why the # theyre doing it, probably because to hide theire "skull and bones" and act as everything is normal, which NOT a FACT!! who wins the election is already decided, barack obama is the winner. You would like to know WHY?! I guess!

The freemasons is a boys club, it is, it has been it for centuries and it will be it in the future. The thing that hillery clinton is "president candidate" must be one game of the freemasons. And have you ever heard about a female president?!

Time will show...who win the election, congrats barack, or more true: # you barack!

one who tells the truth and spreading it, so watch out masons! one day you'll fall down to hell, to you can have cosy time with your skull and bones (lol) !!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Who cares if he is a mason? I'm more concerned now with him being in the CFR. He's an elitist that wants to tell me what to do. Thats the worst kind.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

Obama may not be white, but he AND his wife are rich. They are both beholden to the same forces as all of the other elite in this country.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Does Bill Ayers "Weathermen" qualify as a secret society? Bill Ayers deffinately had influence on him, and the Weather Undergound may cease to exist by "that" name, but it doesn't mean they don't still exist anew.

Also the Woods Fund that both Ayers and Obama are board directors of has funded many questionable groups, not the least of which is the Arab American Action Network started by Rashid Khalidi, ex spokesman for the PLO.

Obama has many connections to Chicago radicals, that one is a well known convicted American domestic terrorist is of no small matter to me.

[edit on 25/7/2008 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure if he's or if he's not a member, but he's surely five minutes ahead of everyone else, because he always speaks what people want to hear. That is, one could say he's a Knight of Eulogy, or the rhetoric master, we're not sure. He has a profile of a Freemason, pretty much like a Prince Hall Freemason would think most of its speeches.

One could link his trip to Berlin into the hidden agenda of the Skull and Bones Society (which claims to have a German influence or equivalent). Yet it is to be known if he's going to behave the same way or if he's really into changing the way things are.

What could be and what cannot be is yet to be explained. Even if he is Skull And Bones, what have these people done of wrong? And what have they done right? What do people that have invented FedEx or that have been the first presidente of the FED have to do with people who have waged wars or created conspiracies? And then, ask yourself the same questions and maybe you will see how hard it is to explain it for you, rather than for someone else.

I believe that people have a lot of relationships besides "secret societies". THere are people these people know that want specific things, with specific ideas and considerations. Yet, they don't belong to this or that group, but have different ideas and ways of expressing it. This is the point!

In the recent past, the two candidates for american presidency were Skull and Bones. And they were very different from each other. So I cannot see why belonging to this or that fraternity would be important to what these men want to do. There are no hidden agendas from the secret society I know (freemasonry) on doing any conspiracies of any kind. We are just improving ourselves and building a better world for our future. That's our mission in here! What is yours?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hand Claps...I was thinking the same thing!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sweftl337

If he is a Freemason in the lodge and part of what they want "New World Order" He will be President. If Mc Cain is also a member then it will depend who is higher. Most of the people on the Presidental elction counters or whatever they are, are connected back to the Lodge.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join