It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
7 pages and still no answer for the original topic at hand...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by freemind666
yea he iz he's part of weather underground

Do you even know what the Weather Underground is? Obama was about 10 years old when they were engaging in their terrorist activities....

Originally posted by freemind666
its lower version on the black panthers

No, it's not.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If he is, and at the 32nd degree, then the next step is a Shriner after taking the oath on the Koran. Dont believe me??, the following link explains the steps of the Masons, excellent info and insight.
www.lamblion.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
If he is, and at the 32nd degree, then the next step is a Shriner after taking the oath on the Koran.

The Shrine isn't a "step" after the 32°. It is a separate fraternal organization that Masons can join should they so desire.

Also, Shriners do not take oaths on the Qu'ran unless they themselves are Muslim.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

So, you are in agreement that Muslims are indeed shriners in which Obama could possibly be forthcoming!? No comment on the link? It's not propaganda!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
CFR...how does it relate to the WHO and FDA
Michelle Obama (advisor on the CCGA, taskforce to the CFR)
Barack Obama
The Trilateral Commission ( en.wikipedia.org... ) was co-founded by Zbigniew Brzezinski ( en.wikipedia.org... ) who have endorsed Barack Obama (and Barack Obama's wife is a member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and David Rockefeller ( en.wikipedia.org... ). Here are two quotes from David Rockefeller:
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." — From Rockefeller's "Memoirs", (p.405).
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years." The speaker was David Rockefeller, the "Chairman of the Establishment." David Rockefeller the June 5, 1991 Bilderberg meeting in Sand, Germany

and you think Barack Obama gives a ***** about the people? And you think United Nations, Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) are good organizations? They are just tools for the elite to keep their power. Why do you think the media that are members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and some attends the Bilderberg conference are so excited about Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and the other CFR members? Because they only win. It doesn't matter for them if Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton or Rudy Giuliani or Mitt Romney, John McCain or Mike Huckabee wins, they will still be able to make the policy (the candidate's advisors are of course members of CFR, Trilateral Commission and other "think-tank groups"). That's why candidates such as Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel are ignored and banned from debates and not covered as "serious" candidates.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I never could figure out why there are so many GREEK fraternities on college campus. They spank each other with custom wood paddles!. They don't admit women and force blacks to join their own "brotherhood". Seems this whole country is "one nation under Mason". The only way America and American foreign policy makes any sense is if you see it through the eyes of a Freemason!. I think the American feminist women are just a natural reaction to this Masonic value system.
The rest of the world sees America as the 3 F's: Feminists,Freemasons,&Fagots. The French revolution started from these Jacobin clubs in Europe. I think were better off with Capitalistic Masonic Imperialism than British Imperialism but it is still really just the lesser of the two evils. We don't really have freedom we have Masonic freedom, I guess real freedom would mean Anarchy. The whole 11 year prohibition "temperance" movement is a good example of what a Masonic view of freedom really is, they preach temperance at their "Temples". The Catholic church has been watching this secret fraternity for hundreds of years, long before the Masonic U.S. Declaration of Independence. It REALLY IS the oldest secret fraternity! and thats why they don't teach this in U.S. schools.
I have seen a lot of completely ridiculous things about Freemasons on blogs and u-tube, and websites but thats exactly what happens when you keep secrets and discriminate. As far as the whole metaphysical argument goes it's really quite simple: If you are hungary nobody can SEE that, or HEAR that, but that doesn't mean that you are not hungary!. In other words it's where your heads at!, and the next time you drive bye a fast food joint you will probably stop in and grab a bite to eat! but nobody knew you would, probably not even you!. The oldest guide to this metaphysical reality is the Jewish Kabala, and freemasons have embraced this Jewish system of knowledge for hundreds of years! it originated during the days of Jewish slavery under Pharaoh and this is the REAL reason we have the pyramid on or dollar bill!. America doesn't have a Jewish culture, We have a Masonic culture. Deal with it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If he is, and at the 32nd degree, then the next step is a Shriner after taking the oath on the Koran. Dont believe me??, the following link explains the steps of the Masons, excellent info and insight.
www.lamblion.com...

Apparently you believe anything you read and know nothing about the Shrine.

...no matter what you "Googled"

[sigh]

Oops. (Edit because ML already said most of what I had to say)

[edit on 24-5-2008 by senrak]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is what I call the "Lord of the Rings" type of conspiracy theory. I call it that because, much like Lord of the Rings, its "one theory to rule them all."

I understand why people like to do this. I understand the need to boil everything down into 1 massive conspiracy where the same group of people are responsible for everything. In just this post alone, the Masons were blamed for: college fraternities, the French revolution, and feminism. There is no evidence that I can see, simply a deep seated needed to connect everything into 1 over arching conspiracy.

In some sense, I wish it were true. Really I do. It would be nice if the world were so simple, if all the blame could be put on one group. But I'm afraid its not. Its just the need for a scapegoat, in my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Truth really IS stranger than fiction. And life really DOES follow art. The word BLAME here is way to harsh, use responsible instead. The Jacobin clubs in Europe were responsible for the French Revolution, this is a good thing because it's much better than French Imperialism. The American Freemasons are responsible for college GREEK fraternities, and promoting brotherly love. Again, this is not a bad thing it's just very confusing because SO few people are able to correlate the material. I think most people just figure that there all gay. I DO think American Feminist Culture is a bad thing though, and that is why this all ties together with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Why should Barack Obama have to join a Prince Hall Masonic Lodge anyway? answer: Because the Freemasons wouldn't let him in!!!!. Or Hillary Clinton!!!!!. Ask your wife to go to the local Masonic Lodge open house and ask to be admitted and see what they say, they have to make separate categories for everyone!!!. Bill Clinton was even big enough to admit in his book MY LIFE that he dropped out of the Freemasons because of there discriminatory practices!!! yet he was still a leader in the "youth" Masons [IF YOU CALL 16-21 A YOUTH GROUP!]. But that still makes him O.K. with Masons and it still puts him in an exclusive club that DOES NOT ADMIT WOMEN and so the competition between him and his wife just keeps getting worse. The rest of the world calls us stupid ugly Americans [until they need our help]. Deal with it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Getting back to the original subject...

Does anyone happen to know which lodge Brother Barack hails from, and if he's ever been in the line? It's been way to long since our last Masonic President!

Aqualunng
Napa Valley Lode #93 F&AM
St. Helena, CA
Oasis Lodge #41 F&AM
Las Vegas, NV

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Obama's primary foreign policy advisor is the author of the book "The Grand Chessboard".

The author is a leading NWO architect/enthusiast who wants one world government, just like George Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton.

Obama is no different and may even be more detrimental in this regard. His advisor claims China must be conquered (in the book mentioned above).

Obama should be the President of Iran, not the USA.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I agree, it really doesn't matter if hes a member or not. He's an NWO propagandist and will only lead us down a path of less freedoms.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldBoy
Is Barack Obama a member of any slimey secret society, like the rest of the corrupt us & a leaders ?

He's CFR. He's also a member of that 'church' in Chicago which is SLIMEY and is racist. So I'd count that. It's not secret .. but it is slimey.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by ALightinDarkness

The American Freemasons are responsible for college GREEK fraternities,

Got any proof or a source for this blatant statement?

Why should Barack Obama have to join a Prince Hall Masonic Lodge anyway? answer: Because the Freemasons wouldn't let him in!!!!.

Where's your proof or justification for this? Any direct quote from Barack claiming this? Freemasonry is open to all men regardless of race. That being said, there is nothing tyo stop a few ignorant individuals from pressuring someone of a particular race not to join a specific lodge, but this is not a rule, law, or norm in freemasonry and is not be tolerated.

Bill Clinton was even big enough to admit in his book MY LIFE that he dropped out of the Freemasons because of there discriminatory practices!!!

On page 68 of his book, Clinton actually says he decided not to continue from Demolay into Freemasonry because of what he 'MISTAKENLY' thought were anti-Catholic and discriminatory practices. He later goes on to say on the next page that as Governor he later was introduced to Prince Hall lodges and saw it was a choice, not a requirement to attend these.

yet he was still a leader in the "youth" Masons [IF YOU CALL 16-21 A YOUTH GROUP!].

DeMolay is for YOUTHS ages 12-21. See this source www.demolay.org...
You don't think 12 years old counts as a youth?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Obama is a 32 degree mason, and he has bloodlines to Chenney and John Kerry I.E. the Queen of England. Different face, same game, who ever you vote for Illuminati wins. The game is fixed.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldBoy

Lots of members of government and of the world belong to clubs and societies. Yes. Now, what you consider "slimy" I don't know. There is a great array of adjectives in the English language that would soothe certain groups or organizations of men.

I have a question for you. ARE you part of any secret society? That would be the only way to justify your judgment and preconception about them, because if you are not part of a secret society, how could you possibly know they're, hmmmm, well.... slimy?

By the way, yes... many politicians are Skull & Bones, Freemasons, Eastern Stars, Golden Dawn's etc. Slimy politicians, all the same... I hope you can exclude from your list President George Washington, a Freemason that was offered at a point to become king of the United States and he declined; he said that this country would be erected in pure, fair and democratic concepts. Really! Look it up, notice that the USA, with G. Washington was the only democratic state of THE WORLD! Yet... because he was a mason, he's slimy? PLEASE!

In secret societies, the people that join come from different paths of life and are all different people, just as in the "common world". Therefore, in Skull & Bones, Freemasonry, etc etc..... you will find both: good and bad people.

Our country is in a pivotal stage of its own history; it is so dramatic that at this juncture, we either make it or break it. Therefore, we should be judging our leaders by their character, by their ideas, by their policies, by the plans they have for our future... not by hearsay or rumors nor preferences nor affiliations. To discriminate people for belonging to a club or society is as ignorant as discriminating people for their race, gender or sexual preference.

Please note: our words speak for ourselves; they are our ultimate judge and will at last condemn us or set us free. Think well, before criticizing something of which you have NO CLUE!

Sincerely,

a mason

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This guy "alightindarkness" just continues to argue for argue sake!. Look, 12-21 year olds is just WRONG to have them together! Do you understand?. Or is this just something more you want to confuse everyone with even more!. I have read the book "My Life" by clinton and its on pg's 44-45, he uses the word "OR" NOT AND!. Your taking it out of context!. He goes on to say that when he was Governor the Prince Hall Masons seemed to be having more fun on their own. You don't get it!, blacks were not even aloud on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale FL in the early 70's!, they had to go to a separate public beach!. Do you even know what a "Jim Crow" LAW is???. Seriously, you are a dark person who needs to be enlightened. Everyone knows what you Masons did to CAPTAIN WILLIAM MORGAN, and what about all the stuff nobody knows about!. You should be offering APOLOGIES to your fellow "human being brothers", MALE and FEMALE you should apologies to them ALL!.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join