It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is something for you Freemasonry lovers to read::

www.fdrs.org...

If you think in these terms how would anyone but the "inner circle" really be in the know? Its hard to really argue either case if u ask me.

Any society that holds that much power is bound to end up corrupt one way or another. After all history shows us the insaitiable appetite of men for money and power and the means they will use to get it.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Frank Black]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[*edit for doublepost*]

[edit on 21-3-2007 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yeah, okay...so?
First, that still doesn't tell you what the "inner circle" is doing and what their "true aims" are.
And second, that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.
We are trying to determine what ties Obama has, not to debate the existence of the "inner circle" of Masonry or it's "nefarious" goals.
Is it possible for all of you "open minded" people to simply stay on topic and not go on about how Freemasons are evil or trying to assume control of the world.
Is that okay?
Hmmmmm?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sounds great. I havent really heard much about Obama up until recently.

I suppose hell need alot of support and big campaign budget to have a chance to win. I have to look up some info in him.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
to me all politians are in one giant ses pool secret agency, you know what its called? the secret society the worlds leaders are in is called the united states government.all people who play important roles in our government is in the society thats common goal is to currupt the country

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
He's no better than Colin Powell or Condoleeza Rice:

edstrong.blog-city.com...

Don't let the melanated skin fool you.

These guys won't hesitate for a second to fund the murder of Palestinians and keep the federal reserve and international banking systems going.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
In a way I hope Obama is privy to whatever secret meetings take place in scary old DC, that way at least he has some inside info.

Or wait, I got it.......... was he initiated as a child in Jakarta

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Black

www.fdrs.org...

If you think in these terms how would anyone but the "inner circle" really be in the know? Its hard to really argue either case if u ask me.

Any society that holds that much power is bound to end up corrupt one way or another. After all history shows us the insaitiable appetite of men for money and power and the means they will use to get it.

Hi Frank

Thanks for the link but it hardly makes it credible and I'm hoping you don't go around believing everything you read as the truth.

I don't know much about Obama (I don't think anyone does) I'm sure that if he is a member of any society the media will pick it up before you know it. I listen to Alen Jones almost everyday and he hasn't said anything about it either.

Cory

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have a top secret source in Washington DC on teh case for me and he thinks that Obama is a prince Hall Mason and a 32°.

He is going to confirm this for me today hopefully.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
He's no better than Colin Powell or Condoleeza Rice:

edstrong.blog-city.com...

Don't let the melanated skin fool you.

These guys won't hesitate for a second to fund the murder of Palestinians and keep the federal reserve and international banking systems going.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Tamahu]

Murdering Palestinians keeps the Fed and the Banking system going??? Blimey, its really that easy?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Murdering Palestinians keeps the Fed and the Banking system going??? Blimey, its really that easy?

Zionism is not only limited to the bulldozing of Palestinian homes.

The Zionists also control the fed, and for the most part the international banking system.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Zionism is brought into the Obama thread. Next will be homosexuality. Some people play the same record frequently.

I know the rap that will be given here, but Zionism is the belief that hebrews deserve a homeland, just like palestinians; and that is pictured as somehow evil. The people who rant about zionism will be quick to say they are not anti-semitic; much like whites who make racial jokes then point out that its okay because they have "lots of black friends"

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

Originally posted by Frank Black

www.fdrs.org...

Hi Frank

Thanks for the link but it hardly makes it credible and I'm hoping you don't go around believing everything you read as the truth.

I don't know much about Obama (I don't think anyone does) I'm sure that if he is a member of any society the media will pick it up before you know it. I listen to Alen Jones almost everyday and he hasn't said anything about it either.

Cory

Hi Cory,

No i dont believe everything i read but i do take it for face value. Like i said before when an organization holds so much power it is rarely used for the good of mankind. Power Corrupts......

All iknow is when it comes to presidential candidates you dont hear any candidate talking about eliminating the Federal Reserve (The real source of the National Debt), or stopping corruption in Big Oil and Big Pharma Companies..............hmmmm wonder why

Thanks,

Frank

[edit on 3/29/2007 by Frank Black]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
For what it is worth the 2 PHA Brothers I work with say they have been told he is a Mason but he is playing his cards close to his vest to prevent the religious right whackjobs and conspiracy theorists from pushing his buttons early in the race.

However I remember being told by many of my Brothers that Bill Clinton was a Masons back when he first ran for president and we all know that turned out to be false so I will adopt a wait and see attitude..not that I would vote for anyone based on anything but the issues and Obama is not in my party to begin with.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm really interested in the Obama thing I want to know more about the Martinist group if anyone knows.

But I will say one thing in defense of the non-Masons. It is a Secret society by the definition of them. US news issued special edition on "Secrect Societies" and it was mostly about the masons and the secret symbols.

Even as a member you don't know everything until you have reached certain levels.

One secret is for certain. Most masons will never admit that the true "god" of masonry is Lucifer and not the Creator. Which Albert Pike expressly stated in the book Morals and Dogmas. If that was not kept secret they would not attract so many Christians into the Lodges.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It always amazes me when low level Masons attempt to debunk what is kept secret from even them and when higher order Masons try to divert from the fact that there is anything secret, when it’s in their own “Liturgy.” Here’s the source evidence.

The University of Bradford has the most extensive library on Freemasonry. The search engine was brought about by two Freemason scholars, Robert Lomas (a physicist) & Christopher Knight (Consumer Psych) who have written four books on the ancient origins of Freemasonry, and speak on a circuit of lodges worldwide, though primarily in Europe. It’s fascinating to read what the facts of their findings are into the pagan origins of the order, as well as the various branches have sprouted and merged with Christian, Musulim and Jewish religious traditions.

Their web site for the books is: www.knight-lomas.com...

Here’s the University Database site, specifically linked to connect you with Three Degrees ceremonies: www.bradford.ac.uk...

The Lectures of the Three Degrees of Craft Masonry

In the Lecture of the First Degree there is a series of Q&A’s between the “Worshipful Master” and the initiate, which at one point comes to the exchange:

Q - What do you wish to Collect.?
A- All Secrets and Mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry.

Later on, in case you’re confused about how secret it is:

Q- What is Freemasonry?
A- A peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory, and illustrated by symbols. (These are open, right, which is

Q- Have Masons Secrets?
A - They have many invaluable ones.

Q -Where do they keep them?
A- In their Hearts.

Q- To whom do they reveal them?
A- None but Brothers and Freemasons

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of chaos
It always amazes me when low level Masons attempt to debunk what is kept secret from even them and when higher order Masons try to divert from the fact that there is anything secret, when it’s in their own “Liturgy.” Here’s the source evidence.

What is truly amazing is the amount of people who happen to know far more then us without ever stepping into a lodge. For example;

In the Lecture of the First Degree there is a series of Q&A’s between the “Worshipful Master” and the initiate, which at one point comes to the exchange:

Q - What do you wish to Collect.?
A- All Secrets and Mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry.

I must have missed this part of the lecture everytime it was given. Your other 'facts' are equally as wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by son of chaos

Oh geez. I feel like we've been here before. Let me check.

Yep. Been here before, many times.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

All of the PH Bros I work with had said the Obama is a PH Mason.
As far as being a 32nd, I dont know if the PH does the AASR. I will ask my co-workers.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by son of chaos

In my state, which arguably has the oldest ritual in America, that piece of "supposed" ritual has never been spoken.

I have not heard it in any of the other states I have visited in either.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by RWPBR]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join