It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingunknown
Of course B. Hussein O. is a member of a secret society, it's almost as if 'THEY' chose him symbolically to represent their power, One Hussein taken down by them one lifted up by them. B. Hussein O. is a good guy in general though, I voted for him.

I think Barack Obama will be among the worst President's in history, but I highly doubt he's a secret society member. The Democratic Party wanted a new JFK, and they made one out of the finest propaganda we've seen in years. If he is a member of a "secret society" it is a real one that no one knows about. Its not freemasonry (the topic of this thread), nor skull and bones, etc.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well this is pure unadulterated hooey.

It's easy enough to post anonymous accusations without being held accountable for them.

I seem to remember a certain Imperialist government trying to force its ideas on a colony with any repercussions or discussion.

I also seem to remember that it was a group of Masons who organized the dumping of tea into a harbor as a protest to that type of mentality.

The fact that this was posted anonymously should be enough for the average ATS reader to dismiss it as bunk.

[edit on 1/13/09 by emsed1]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
My initial thoughts about Obama from the start is that he could be one of those individuals (puppet) being "groomed" for a presidential position by the NWO. I don't trust any of them.

Just wanted to give some reccognition. Well done!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
most of our leaders are them!!!!
they run everything and believe us to be ants to them they need to be taught to respect us.
i mean what makes us different to them? they just got lucky or were born in the right familiy.

there all spoilt rotten and have never lived like us.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MariaUpsideTown

Most of our leaders certainly were/are not not Masons. As for them being spoiled, having not met many in person, something I believe we have in common, I can not speak for their character.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
i saw obama being interviewed on some cbs special. He actually seems like a very normal, down to earth guy.

That's how they all act with a camera in their face and millions of viewers. It's called "acting". That's why actors make good politicians. To fool people.

Nobody becomes leader of a western country these days unless they're one of them, or have the support of them.

[edit on 18/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

HAHA....he's you president now!!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

i am a mason and would like to tell you there are no dark secrets
if you belive in god and the bible its all there you just have to look

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why dont you all just call the grand Lodge of Illinois if you want to find out if hes a FreeMason?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Fact remains though that President Obama is not a Freemason (including PHA).

[edit on 26-1-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

Free Masonry is not a secret society, it is a society with secrets. Any medical lab is a society with secrets without being a secret society. usually the only secrets are simply the identities of lodge members and the modes of recognition. You want to know the rituals and modes then look up Duncan's Ritual. It is free on the net.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join