It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Is Barack Obama a member of any slimey secret society, like the rest of the corrupt us & a leaders ?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow... I don't suspect, from that statement, that you have any preconceived ideas or agenda. Or open hostility.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldBoy
Is Barack Obama a member of any slimey secret society, like the rest of the corrupt us & a leaders ?

Other then GW Bush being a member of skull and bones what other officials and societies are you speaking of? Give some details please. not just "all government memebers are part of masons or S&B" how about names and details of memberships?

and what do you mean exactly by "slimy" societies? do you have any proof that ANY of them are "slimy"?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i saw obama being interviewed on some cbs special. He actually seems like a very normal, down to earth guy. Hes a breath of fresh air. I hope he makes it far enough where we can actually vote for him, because he def has my vote. In a country where apparently anyone can be president, we get 2 bush's and 2 clintons for over 20 years?!?! Im sick of old white rich men obsessed with controlling oil and controlling the world. My vote is for obama.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i still fail to see what societies are being mentioned here, and how they are slimy? some proof or even support of this statement would be nice.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If it was really a secret society, we would not know one way or the other would we?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxygen_kills
If it was really a secret society, we would not know one way or the other would we?

I swear that this exact post pops up somewhere in this forum once every couple of months.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
His wife is in the CFR. So that's a big red flag. Obama is on the black list, he's on the globalist's payroll... Vote Ron Paul instead, he's clean.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
His wife is in the CFR. So that's a big red flag. Obama is on the black list, he's on the globalist's payroll... Vote Ron Paul instead, he's clean.

Hehehe!
that is funny (in a cool way, no offense). That statement, "he's clean" reminds me of:

7A

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It was just question and no offence meant to anyone. I just want to know YES or No is he member of a secret society?
I agree he seems fresh & honest on the face of it it but for me if he belongs to them, then he sucks just like them.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Who knows anything about Barak? I certainly don't..They (media and democrats) are building this guy up like he is some kind of "savior," and I don't even know what policies this dude is a proponent of...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
perhaps he knows nothing about politics, like the president before him

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't think even Barack believes he has a chance of winning this election. It's a very smart political move to get into it though. He gets very high visibility at a very young age.

Eight years, maybe 12 years down the line he's going to have the maturity and track record to get elected.

As for what secret societies he belongs too, I haven't heard of any. The media are only now starting to dig though and once his opponents get hungry I have no doubt you'll know everything.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My initial thoughts about Obama from the start is that he could be one of those individuals (puppet) being "groomed" for a presidential position by the NWO. I don't trust any of them.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldBoy

my problem with Obama is I know nothing about him at all. His stances on issues are completely foreign to me, it seems like the democractic party just rolled him out there because they've spent money on him or something. As far as I can tell, he has no accomplishments good or bad in the political arena.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I personally would never vote for him due to his voting record, no clue on any affiliations. As another poster mentioned though, if you want a guy who has a proven track record of sticking with his convictions and it basically uncorruptable, go with Ron Paul if you ever have the chance.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Im sick of old white rich men obsessed with controlling oil and controlling the world. My vote is for obama.

Yep, lets have a young black man instead.

Do you have any idea how hypocritical that sounded. Flip it the other way round and you'd be assumed as a member of the KKK.

Obama is also supposedly a Christian, and is a member of a church that seems to just care about the well-being of black people. Isn't that a bit worrying, how is that any different from Old fascist white guys?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Peyres]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxygen_kills

Good point.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
My initial thoughts about Obama from the start is that he could be one of those individuals (puppet) being "groomed" for a presidential position by the NWO. I don't trust any of them.

I agree. Even if he is an honest, decent man concerned about preserving the Constitution of the United States, once they get to Capital Hill and throw them in the barrel they start to rot like the rest. I don't think they can help it..........the system has become so corrupt and out-of-control I am beginning to wonder if it will ever be reigned in.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
WEll in all this debate one thing is for sure. The democrats are not going to save the world.

And Obama has a good shot. He's got a good shot alright. 100 yards shade under...

Come on, the hicks in the south will never let a black president happen. Obama is a lightning rod.

Politicis is rotten to the core. I don't understand how people are still entwined in it. It's the same crap over and over again. The republican'ts disappoint you for ten years so then you let the demorats disappoint you for the other 10. And then it's back and fourth. Over decades it becomes clear there's no evolution going on. No solution to the social problems of the continent. the problems just keep compacting, our leaders aswell as us just keep ignoring the problem and hope that it goes away or that at least nobody notices.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join