It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A George Bush action figure!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted here but I found this on the internet.

www.newsmaxstore.com...

It's a George Bush action figrue which I find rediculous. I would never buy something like this.

LtPG97

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think they've had those as early as Christmas last year. Yeah, I personally wouldn't buy one, but I've heard demand is high.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think they should make a HILLARY action figure.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I would buy one. The little boy in me wants to strap a live M80 to his flight suit and see what happens.

NOTE: The above is not meant to be a "Terroristic Statement" Please don't arrest me, spooks.

[Edited on 12-18-2003 by insite]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So that i can BURN IT!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Its resemblance to the 43rd President is amazing, duplicating his crystal blue eyes, engaging smile and chiseled features.

Eh, no thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Did it say Top Gun or Top Goon? I'm not sure, but it makes sense. Whoever thought of making that action figure must've been really bored...or really high. How gay.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It looks good, I think they did a good job on this. I think every true Conservative should have one.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It looks good, I think they did a good job on this. I think every true Conservative should have one.

Like this..

That was actually funny!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
So that i can BURN IT!!!

That's probably the only reason why I would buy it but I'm not going to.

LtPG97

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I think they should make a HILLARY action figure.

How 'bout a LAURA blow up doll for liberals to ____

(Clue: Begins with the letter "F")

[Edited on 12-18-2003 by insite]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
#, I would buy a George Bush Action figure. Its a funny toy to have whether you are for Bush, or against him. He ought to come with a bag of pretzels though.
There ought to be a Dick Cheney play set. It should come with a hospital bed, a check from Halliburton, and cheney in a hospital gown.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"Action" figure, like if this guy has ever fought in a war ....

What a load of BS

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Langolier
#, I would buy a George Bush Action figure. Its a funny toy to have whether you are for Bush, or against him. He ought to come with a bag of pretzels though.
There ought to be a Dick Cheney play set. It should come with a hospital bed, a check from Halliburton, and cheney in a hospital gown.

LOL, that's hilarious. How about a Donald Rumsfeld endorsed do it yourself rocket kit. Perfect for the little tactical nuclear rocket scientist with dreams of holding the world captive in your household.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Neo, please tell me you are being sarcastic.

If so... cool

If not... you must be joking, you'd have to be. Any true conservative smarter than a box of rocks knows what kind of # Bush has gotten us into. The man is a joke in a lot of respects.

Many of us hate him for his hamhock politics.

I for one am sick of Conservatives labeling detractors as Un-American. In fact, they must be morons because they are by definition TOTALLY American.

If they are not considered American, then many of the founding fathers are Un-American too.

Pardon me for getting of topic. As to the action figure, I guess it's ok for them to make money off of politics. They do off of everything else.

More money making from Sept. 11

THAT'S what those people died for... to make money for sick people.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the "Where's Dick Cheney?" home game.....

To fill out the collection, they'd need to make a Saddam and Osama doll as well.... Oh, and Baghdad Bob, with a little news desk, or podium playset...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Does it come with its head up its *** like the real bush?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted here but I found this on the internet.

www.newsmaxstore.com...

It's a George Bush action figrue which I find rediculous. I would never buy something like this.

LtPG97

depending on it's uses...

i for one challenge any1 here on ATS to perform some voodoo on one of these action figures

i take no responisibility for the misuse of the information stated above, it is for inforamtional purposes only, and herein found as such and no other.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How about a Bill Clinton doll and a special box set with a Monica doll too!

I think that both sides should have their parodies.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Go here:

www.herobuilders.com...

Check out the Captured Saddam figure, Uday, DOA Uday, Osama the Dirty Terrorist, The Governator (Arnold), and the Prez himself.

Get yours today!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join