It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody head?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
About two years ago i had this dream i never posted it any where in tell now no idea why i should have sooner but i can remember it as vividly as if it was Yesterday...

Monday night i was done playing ut2k3 i laid down on my futon Had my yahoo on only on my computer few Internet browsers but my sound was off completely truend off all my speakers.

Well next thing i know i was asleep as i wake up ( or thought i did) i looked up at my computer and seen this Head in side my computer the eyes and ears and mouth nose where bleeding blood was pouring down and out of my screen the face looked at me its eyes where red blood.

It smiled blood pouring out of its mouth as the Computer monitor Stopped working it feel apart and blood poured out the head rolled off my desk bounced on the floor and Hit my feet as i was laying on the futon i jumped up yelling WTF as i did i woke jerking up out of bed siting up as fast as i could.

I looked at my monitor and swore i seen the eyes blink i rubbed my eyes and looked again all my window browsers where closed only a single Yahoo IM was on my screen as i got up and looked the bloody head was in the Lil display pic the words written on the IM was.

"Did you enjoy your dream."

I copied it down the name of the account and the words i messaged the im no response no nothing i closed it and try ed again as i hit enter it said this account no longer exists or what ever it says when its not there ..

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thats either really #ing strange, or a really good story.

Only you know for sure.

But if it did happen .. that way .. with the yahoo message and all, I'd say thats like a ghost in the machine, like a poltergeist, the ghost that #s with people in their homes, except manifesting digitally through the computer?

but your brain shouldnt have recieved that image unless there was some conductors of electricity touching all the way from the comp to your couch, and then touching the couch, and the couch would have to be metal frame.

if this really did happen and you have a metal framed futon, if it happens again id get a wooden frame couch. i know that sounds stupid but hey, extreme things call for extreme measures.

Ex

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It obviously didn't frighten you as you went searching for an answer.
I personally think blood represents the life force in us
and the head and smile are somehow projecting an intelligence
that you can't seem to reach.
The internet is so vast , it could be your inner mind saying shut it
down now and again...........

JMO........Hope you find the answer your looking for.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well i looked for a few years moved out of the house i was in and have hade Similer dreams to that but none as weird as that one..

As for it scareing me no it really did not tho my yahoo has always been a topic of strange things people mesging me i dont know saying weird things that have either just happend or do happen not sure why but i thought i whould share my dream..

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Externa images that you don't really remember can sometimes be burned into you subconscious with video games.

That's all the pyscho bable I can think of

Unless of course you did kill someone, or feel responsible for someone close to you's death.

The mind sometimes like to screw with its host.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Like your reponses so far? You have quite an imagination you have there vash. If I had to venture a guess, I would relate it to war, and the 'possible' future means of war, where information, and technlogy, [via computer, of course] will dominate.So, in lames terms, the computer has, or will be the cause of many people being killed;just wanted you to point that out to yourself for whatever reason. Actuallly, that sounds like something I would write, [ in good intentions of course, -Did you enjoy your dream?]
i JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND AS TO WHY THAT WOULDN'VE WORRIED YOU?
what do you think about that?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sneaking Suspicion
Like your reponses so far? You have quite an imagination you have there vash. If I had to venture a guess, I would relate it to war, and the 'possible' future means of war, where information, and technlogy, [via computer, of course] will dominate.So, in lames terms, the computer has, or will be the cause of many people being killed;just wanted you to point that out to yourself for whatever reason. Actuallly, that sounds like something I would write, [ in good intentions of course, -Did you enjoy your dream?]
i JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND AS TO WHY THAT WOULDN'VE WORRIED YOU?
what do you think about that?

*shrugs* why be worried about ever thing and any thing all your life things happend things people cant some times understand or compreend so why let it bother me..

I have hade worse then that happend dreams night terrors as much whould put it um lots take me forever to name them all and of all the things i have hade in nightmares my hole family dieing freinds kids you name it i have dreamt it in nightmares.

new topics

top topics

join