It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Helper...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Recently, my friends mum and sister have each had an extraordinary experience.

SUBJECT 1: Five years ago when my friends family used to live at their previous address, everytime his mother used to rest after finishing her prayers, she used to feel something sitting on her chest as light as a cat.

Each time she finished praying, she had different experiences. On one occassion she claimed to have seen something that she had never seen before and could not physically describe because she had forgotten what it looked like. It was something standing in her bedroom doorway, with it's eyes fixated on her, moving it's head from side to side.

On another occassion when she was lying in bed with her head covered, she heard the sound of cats fighting in the garden and then she felt the presence of something resting on her chest, lightly trying to use it's fingers to take the duvet off her head and it then supposedly jumped out the bedroom window.

Each time this happened, she claimed that her body was paralyzed and no matter how hard she tried, she was unable to move. However, she remembers the only thing that was in her head was prayers, as though something was pushing her to pray.

I recently was round her house and while I was signing on to MSN, she noticed my display picture, she gasped and then cried with certainty that my display picture was the being she saw that night. It was a grey alien.

SUBJECT 2: Just last night 12/02/07, my friends sister (subject 1's daughter) was woken up by her dog barking violently. As soon as she opened her eyes, she was startled to see what she could only possibly describe as being an alien standing by her bed.

She was so frightened by this that she turned around and then started to hear the alien breathing very heavily. She blocked her ears with her fingers because she was so afraid of it and then felt her four poster bed physically being shaked by this being.

After some research this morning, she established that she had seen exactly the same alien as her mother (a grey).

This has led to my friends family, who are usually skeptical about alien entities to believe that this alien has been trying to reach out to them for a very long time.

The purpose of this thread is to state that alien beings in reality do exist, whether you are skeptical about them or not.

I am looking forward to reading your views and opinions on this matter.

Regards

XIII

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Your first story sounds like a classical case of sleep paralysis; you feel a weight on your chest and you are paralyzed, usually just before going to sleep or after waking up.

However, your second story, may be something else entirely. She may have seen one of those greys.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hmm. The alien was breathing very heavily by her bed and than shaking it as she got really scared. I believe the alien was there to absorb her fearful energy. They eat it so it makes them stronger. The fear feeds the alien, as though it were food. To say that these beings are wanting a peaceful contact which most of us sometimes assume is pretty much backwards if you ask me.. If they want a peaceful contact, do it during the day and not in the night by someones bed breathing heavily, etc.

It is very obvious it wanted to cause fear. Thank god they're alright besides being deeply shocked ...This is no alien helper.

7A

[edit on 13-2-2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You could be correct to suggest that there may have been a possibility that the first subject was suffering from sleep paralysis but each time this happened she had seen the same alien being as subject 2

I also failed to mention that the dog of subject 1 used to sleep at the foot of her bed and he was shaking on occurance of these events and the subject also claimed that she 'knew' intuitively before the events were going to occur before they took place.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The subjects intuitevely knew that it was going to take place. How soon? As for the dog shaking, did it attempt to attack the being or was it also paralyised with fear? It is very tragic that people have to endure the shock of alien presence.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Only subject 1 'knew' unusual events were to to take place and the dog, it was too scared to attack or even react to the situation it was facing

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
To say that these beings are wanting a peaceful contact which most of us sometimes assume is pretty much backwards if you ask me.. If they want a peaceful contact, do it during the day and not in the night by someones bed breathing heavily
It is very obvious it wanted to cause fear.

Exactly my point of view. It's also funny to see how most of us assume that aliens are highly spiritual, moral and ethical beings, peaceful and nature loving little fellas. We also assume they got rid of wars, famines, and illnesses, while we are a barbaric, primitive species.

I only know one thing. I can hardly imagine Neil Armstrong entering the bedroom of a Moon inhabitant in the middle of the night, breating heavily against his ear, and using an anal probe on him, while inserting a device in his nose, which must be one of the standard Grey ways to say "Hello".

Talk about barbaric.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Celtibero]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I agree. Perhaps we see aliens being barbaric and they see us barbaric. Basically it's like that on ones perspective, as one compares another to itself. Whilst the other compares it to itself. Though perhaps these alien beings aren't so different as for being more intelligent. Assume they had more time to develop space travel, etc. While we aren't so fortunate?!

7A

new topics

top topics

join