It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--- Freemasons and Monotheists worship Satan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Continued from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously, "brotherforchrist," you are a bible believing "Christian," so perhaps this may answer your questions even more thoroughly.

The Bible is a book of vile atrocities, distortions, half-truths, and lies, used by those of evil to enslave people's minds, bodies, and spirits. In reality, "paradise earth," as you call it, is a fabrication, a deception by those who wish to enslave, and is never going to occur because of matter's inherint evil.

Jesus's, like many true Divine messengers', work and teachings have been greatly misrepresented, abused, edited, censored, slandered, and used as tools by the evil people of this world to further their evil agendas. Today, Jesus's name is used by the evil churches to enslave the minds and souls of their followers, and in the past, was even used as an excuse to torture, steal, and murder.

Jesus spent much time exposing the evil Yahweh and his priesthood, and would NOT want to be positively associated with Yahweh, let alone want people to believe that Yahweh was his spiritual "father."

Perhaps, this piece about the real history, message, and mission of Jesus may be of interest to some sincere seekers of the Truth. It is entitled "Jesus The Spiritual Warrior," and can be read here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

Even in the extremely perverted, edited, censored, and misrepresented recordings of Jesus in the Bible, it retains his rebuke of the Pharisees, who were planning to follow their "god" Yahweh's commandments and stone an adulteress to death. The Pharisees, according to the WebBible Encyclopedia, "were extremely accurate and minute in all matters appertaining to the law of Moses." They were supposed to be true followers of Yahweh's law.

Jesus says to the Pharisees, the followers of Yahweh, in John chapter 8,

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also...

...Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

Yahweh, AKA the 'grand architecht,' is, in fact, a LIAR. I have no doubt that real Jesus was referring to Yahweh.

Here is a website that outlines only some of Yahweh's lies.

biblical.justdrew.net...

If you are not satisfied, I can and will provide you with more biblical examples where Yahweh lies. I feel that some of his hypocracy and murders are clearly outlined in my posts here : www.abovetopsecret.com... , here : www.abovetopsecret.com... , and here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second of all, according to your theology (i assume), Yahweh created Satan in the first place, therefor, he must be at least equally as evil as Satan to want to, and actually create the epitome of evil.

I believe this answers definitively how worship of the 'grand architecht,' is Satanism.

I, like the True Jesus, am disgusted and repulsed by evil and recognize that this planet and material dimension are immutably evil and wish for all evil to be eliminated forever. I KNOW that all beings who have been faithful to Goodness and Light will be going somewhere infinitely better than this putrid, decaying, hellish existence which was created by Yahweh.

I KNOW that my spiritual creator is not the evil demon 'grand architecht,' AKA Yahweh, but the True God of unconditional Love.

All beings who have been faithful to Goodness and Light will be returned to their home of unconditional Love, Purity, Beauty, Truth, and Goodness, where there is NO evil. All evil will justly be destroyed permanently.

[edit on 3/14/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
To Sweft :

So, fight evil with more evil is the job of the most merciful and highest of the good Gods? This seems a very human being like perception to me.

How do you know that the workings of Satan is not designed to allow you and me to come to know the difference between good and evil?

As i said, it is the intentions of one's actions which determine their essence, good or evil.

Considering that Satan is the epitome of evil and deceit, he would not want others to gain the knowledge of difference between good and evil. Knowing the difference between good and evil, one can better identify and defend one's self from evil, thus weakening Satan's power.

As for your interpretation of evil, i believe i have thouroughly answered your questions, and responded to your comments here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

To desire for evil to exist is in itself evil, but to actually create evil is even more despicable. The evil 'grand architecht,' which you refer to as 'god,' not only allows evil to exist, but desires for it to exists, and has actually CREATED EVIL. The 'grand architecht' is obviousl an evil demon.

As i had implied, the Rescuers of the Light serve the most noble and highest cause, to love and defend Purity and Goodness against the cancerous, corrupting, disgusting parasite of evil. It is one's intentions that determines the essence of one's actions, good or evil.

The Rescuers are making sure that all beings who have been faithful to Goodness and Light are rescued and that all evil will be destroyed forever. Evil should have never existed, and it will never exist again. The True God of Love never intended for evil to exist.

I am disgusted and repulsed by evil and recognize that this planet and material dimension are immutably evil and wish for all evil to be eliminated forever. I KNOW that all beings who have been faithful to Goodness and Light will be going somewhere infinitely better than this putrid, decaying, hellish existence which was created by Yahweh.

I KNOW that my spiritual creator is not the evil demon 'grand architecht,' AKA Yahweh, but the True God of unconditional Love.

All beings who have been faithful to Goodness and Light will be returned to their home of unconditional Love, Purity, Beauty, Truth, and Goodness, where there is NO evil. All evil will justly be destroyed permanently.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 14/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Tamahu , I have a question for you sir. What about those folk who have had a visectomy and don't put forth sperm with ejaculation. By my reasoning it seems that he would have no problem having an orgasm yet still being able to alleviate suffering as you put it, since he is not spilling seed.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Greetings Voyager1

To answer your question...:

White Tantra & Science

There are three types of Mercury.

Firstly, Brute Mercury, which means the Hexiohehary, or sexual fluidic sperm.

Second, the electric essence of the sperm, which is the outcome of the transmutation of the sexual libido (the sperm) into energy by means of white tantra; the sublimation of this electric essence is creative energy that ascends through the ganglionic spinal cords ida and pingala towards the brain.

The third Mercury is the most elevated. It is the Mercury that has been fertilized by Sulfur. In Alchemy, Sulfur is the Sexual Fire of the Holy Spirit.

The oriental Esoterists know that when the positive and negative currents of the electric essence of the sperm or second type of Mercury come into contact in the Triveni, close to the coccygeal bone, then a third force awakens by an electric induction. This force is the Kundalini or the Fire of the Holy Spirit. When the Kundalini or the Fire of the Holy Spirit awakens in the body, it is designed as a spiral, serpentine fire that is developed in the body of the Ascetic, near the coccygeal bone. Thus, the Mercury which has been fertilized by Sulfur or the Fire of the Holy Spirit is the result of the mixture of this Sacred Fire, or Sulfur, with the electric essence of the Mercury. This mixture of Mercury and Sulfur ascends through the medullar spinal canal (Sushumna) to the brain, awakening the superior centers of the brain.

The surplus of this Mercury fertilized by Sulfur must cause the Second Birth or virtual creation of the existential superior bodies of the Being that allow us to penetrate into the superior dimensions of Nature and the Cosmos.

If you experience orgasm without ejaculating the Hexiohehary, or sexual fluidic sperm or the first type of Mercury, then, you are practicing Black Tantra with the loss of the other two superior types of mercury!

The third type of Mercury is the only one that can cause the Second Birth or creation of the solar bodies that allows Mercury to take you out of Limbo!

...and:

Lilith and Nahemah

It is Kabbalistically stated that Adam (Humanity) had two wives, Lilith and Nahemah.

Lilith is the Mother of abortion, incest, homosexuality, contraception and pederasty, etc.

Nahemah is the Mother of adultery, lust, fornication and sexual abuse, etc.

The Infernal Worlds within the interior of the Earth are divided into two inhuman spheres: Lilith and Nahemah. In this epoch of racial devolution, the multitudes of the Left are devolving within the submerged spheres of Lilith and Nahemah. The path that leads to the Abyss is paved with good intentions. The Abyss is filled with sincerely mistaken ones. Fornicators and the enemies of sex are abundant in the Infernal Worlds.

Homosexuals, lesbians, the henchmen of Lilith, who sterilize themselves and women who use contraceptives, devolve within the Infernal Worlds. The supporters of induced abortion and the women who wilfully abort are also seen in the sphere of Lilith.

Male and female adulterers of the world are also found in the sphere of Nahemah.

The Great Illuminated Beings, that is to say, Sabaoth, fight in order to make the multitudes of the Left comprehend the crude realities of the facts. Unfortunately, the multitudes of the Left think that they are doing very well.

This terrestrial humanity has reached the maximum of perversity. Humanity frightfully devolves in this instant of mundane crises and total degeneration.

This devolving terrestrial humanity is entering into the submerged mineral kingdom in surges. Human beings will destroy each other amongst their own selves in a horrifying way, if the expected cataclysm is delayed too long. Unquestionably, the ego becomes more and more complicated as time passes. The complicated ego becomes terribly malignant. Frightfully, this terrestrial humanity has already failed and will become more and more perverse through time. To live normally upon the Earth will be something more than impossible within a short period of time. Malignity will be so great that within a short period of time, human beings will, in fact, have two thoughts in their minds: First, to kill; second, to be killed.

Very shortly, in the direction that we are going, death, assassination, vice and perversity, multiplied to its maximum, will reign in every house. The great catastrophe that is expected has converted itself into a non-delayable necessity. Only the great catastrophe can save us from the most horrifying terrors that the ego will let loose over the face of the Earth.

We presently have no more hope, except for the universal blazing Fire.

Of course this is all contrary to the "knowledge" of the know-it-alls and so-called "liberals" of this degenerated age.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Homosexuals are the henchmen of Lilith?

I definitely believe that there is such a thing as absorbing oneself so deeply in esoteric sybmolism that the forest becomes obscured by the Tree.

But then, I'm probably infested with Klipoth-dwelling cacodemons or something...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
WOW!

What a good company!

Thank you Derek for bringing the heavy hitters out of the woodwork!

IMO anything "secret" is going to be used as a scapegoat.

Another observation I made over the years is most Masons I have seen are up there in the years. I never fully understood why until recently. I suppose it takes a whole lifetime to get over the lies our society feeds us.

Well, there you have it from a non-Mason. Well, not entirely, maybe an honorary one...but does it really make a difference?

A Mason's Greeting

To all who hope for life beyond this living,
To all who reverence one holy Name —
Whose liberal hand will not be stayed from giving,
Who count all human fellowship the same;
Whose lives ascent in wisdom, strength, and beauty,
Stone upon stone, square-hewn and founded well,
Who love the light — who tread the path of duty;
Greet you well, brethren! Brethren, greet you well!

-John Edmund Barss from The Builder March 1916

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
To Derek, didn't I give you some homework in another thread? Aren't you supposed to watch some movies and do some counting?

If I recall I charged you to count the porportions of the heavenly bodies, specifically their rotations, revolutions, sizes, and distances from each other. I marked this the green route for ease of your enlightenment. Have you made any attempts to begin counting?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Derek

Remember, there's a difference between Jehovah/Yahowah(Christ) and Javhe/Yahweh(Chief of the Black Lodge)...

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Homosexuals are the henchmen of Lilith?

Yes.

They abuse the Sacred Energy of the Holy Spirit, the Logos, or of Creation itself.

They profane the Sacred Rose-Cross, the Aunkh, the Crux-Ansata; or the symbol of Man, Woman, and Child.

Now that's more like it^^^.

I definitely believe that there is such a thing as absorbing oneself so deeply in esoteric sybmolism that the forest becomes obscured by the Tree.

How is the investigation of the nature of the demon Lilith intrinsically of such an obscuration?

Of course one doesn't want to think about such things very much(I don't anyway)...

However, when people are constantly trying to defend such abominations; it is worth pointing out such folly, as a warning.

But then, I'm probably infested with Klipoth-dwelling cacodemons or something...

Are you?

I think pretty much all of us are.

Until we eliminate the grosser aspects of lust within ourselves, we all have the egos of Lilith somewhere in our minds, even if we are not aware of them and/or express them...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply Tahahu. Okay let me ask you another question. Lets just say there is something to the idea of sex without ejaculation. It does make sence to me that not ejaculating would give a person more longevity as you don't lose your sexual energy but why does it matter whether you practice it with one individual person or many individuals or even one of the same sex.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Okay, about same-sex "sexual" relations, I've explained part of it in my last reply to Roark.

Also, Samael Aun Weor reported that gays are basically lost cases:

Samaels attitude to homosexuality

Question: "Does a homosexual or a lesbian have any possibility of regenerating themselves working in the Great Work?"

Samael Aun Weor: "The answer is a little bit painful. Have you ever known at any time in life, a perfectly regenerated homosexual?"

Question: "A homosexual who regenerates is not a homosexual any more?"

Answer: "Have you ever known any homosexuals, who in their life have truly, one hundred percent, stopped being homosexual?

There are none, because they are degenerated seeds, they can not be remade, because they are rotten. It is like degenerated vegetable seeds, which do not germinate, even being sown in a very good soil and in the best conditions, they do not germinate because they are degenerated.

So, there are also human seeds, human germs, which even being germs, are degenerated, and in any way they can be changed (or improved). Try to regenerate a seed, a vegetable germ, try to place it in perfect conditions to germinate, to see if it germinates after demonstrating that it is degenerated. Obviously it would not germinate. The same happens with the germs deposited in the sexual glands; a degenerated germ never germinates. A man can not come from it; he is a lost case."

This is because the act of homosexuality results in certain alterations to the inner constitution; the person who commits this act makes an agreement (contract) with certain entities: this is a commitment which is opposed to the interests of the Innermost Being and the Christ. This pact is sealed with operations performed on the internal physiology. To know more about this, you will have to investigate it in the internal planes, because it is not something that should be mentioned in "polite company."

The end result is that the human seed, the essence, is terribly damaged and distorted by the results of the act of homosexuality. Obviously, without a seed a tree cannot be grown. There is a point at which the essence can be so damaged that it is lost.

We have to remember that even though the Sexual Force is in one sense "Blind", it is also Intelligence(students of Kabbalah should know what is being referred to here).

The Sexual Energy is obviously capable of forming the Human Being, which Manly P. Hall and Ra Un Nefer Amen both pointed out, is much more complex than even the formation of a Galaxy.

The profane "scientists" of this contemporary age, are so far from comprehending this that it's not even funny.

This is all why the misuse of the Sexual Energy is such a grave matter, as it is the most Powerful Force in the Universe.

However, this Energy is also very very subtle, and most of us have our Consciousness so asleep(due to sexual abuse), that we do not perceive Its cause and effects.

Remember:

(Gen-esis 3:1)

"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which Jehovah Elohim had made."

In fact, Jehovah Elohim IS the Serpent.

The Bronze Serpent who Healed the Israelites in the wilderness.

This is why H.P. Blavatsky wrote in The Secret Doctrine, that the Mystery related to Gen-eration is of the most profound(MeM, The Misterium Magnum of Jacob Boehme, Master Mason, MayiM, Mary Magdalene, etc.)...

But when the Sexual Energy is utilized negatively, it ceases to be the Holy Spirit/Jehovah-Elohim; and becomes inverted, or Satan.

About multiple partners:

Adultry

"What do we understand by adulterer? When a man has sexual contact with another person that does not belong to him. When a man takes a woman and abandoned the one he already has, he is an adulterer. Even more when he takes this woman just to transmute, He still is an adulterer. The man is charged with a type of energy from his wife and when he enters in sexual contact with another woman that isn’t his wife.

These two equal energies are destroyed, an electrical shock comes afterwards and a cable is burned. Which? The fine thread that exist within the spinal column, through which the sulfur arises. When this thread is burned, the alchemist loses all degrees and fails in the great work.

The work is very delicate. This is why is written in the book of Revelation of Saint John that neither the fornicator nor adulterer will enter into the New Jerusalem." - Samael Aun Weor, from the lecture "Harvest of the Sun"

So what this means, is that the Alchemist loses everything, and must start all over in the Great Work, like Sisyphus the Colossus(the Stone is always symbolic of Sex).

For more on this, I would recommend the following writings:

The Transmutation of Sexual Energy - Samael Aun Weor

Anything by Dr. Yeshi Dhonden

Any of Dr. Franz Hartmann's writings on Paracelsus

Fundamental Notions of Endocrinology and Criminology - Samael Aun Weor

MAN, THE GRAND SYMBOL OF THE MYSTERIES: Thoughts in Occult Anatomy - Manly P. Hall

(Masons take note, as these books would benefit your learning of the Demiurge Great Architect of the Universe(Macrocosm and Microcosm), much more than would the participation in such events as the sponsoring of NASCAR and Bud Light or whatever
)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Tamahu, I notice Samuel Aun Weor is down on homosexuals . He said that once a man has had homosexual sex the bacteria that gets into the sexual glands can never be gotten out, and basically that he is a lost cause and must start the great work over. What about a man and woman on this particular path who happen to have anal sex, would not that give you the same results? I'm not condoning homosexuality, just trying to figure this all out.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
He said that once a man has had homosexual sex the bacteria that gets into the sexual glands can never be gotten out,

Bacteria?

I guess it could have been a reference to that.

Or to demonic astral entities perhaps.

and basically that he is a lost cause and must start the great work over.

Actually, it is the straight adulterer that loses everything, and must start over in the Great Work(although being able to utilize the same physical body, unlike the gay fornicator).

In the case of a person who has gay "sexual" relations, their physical body may become worthless for the Great Work; so they may have to discard it and hope that they return to the Wheel of Samsara with sexual inclination toward the opposite sex.

There could possibly be exceptions, I don't know.

What about a man and woman on this particular path who happen to have anal sex, would not that give you the same results?

Of this, I know nothing.

I'm not condoning homosexuality, just trying to figure this all out.

This FAQ may help:

Alchemy and Tantra

And the following excerpt:

The Forms of Tantra

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Greetings Tamahu,

Is not Jesus quoted (supposedly) in the Gospel of Thomas as saying "Not until the male become female and the female male shall you enter the Kingdom of Heaven?" Doesnt this allude to the transitory dubious nature of gender and suggest sexuality is "not that big of a deal?" Furthermore, doesnt this seem to verify the divine status of the transgender Baphomet? (as depicted by Levi)

Derek,

I am intrigued by your passionate, well worded post: if you have time I would like to hear your take on the Grigorie, or the Fallen Watchers

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Germails Lovechild
Is not Jesus quoted (supposedly) in the Gospel of Thomas as saying "Not until the male become female and the female male shall you enter the Kingdom of Heaven?"

When you make male and female into a single one... then you will enter into the Kingdom. - Jesus of Nazareth, from The Gospel of Thomas

See the two quotes, about Celibacy and Pranayama, at the bottom of the following post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Soul itself is Androgynous.

But it must be Incarnated through Sex between Woman and Man.

This is also taught in authentic Tantric Buddhism(but of course many will choose to keep ignoring this and slander the Modern Gnostic Movement by calling it inauthentic or pseudo).

This is why Yehoshua of Nazareth said:

"With patience ye shall possess thy souls."

We do not yet possess our Souls.

We do however have a fraction of It incarnated as the Buddha Nature.

The Great Work, the application of Gentle Heat with much attention, as to Raise the Kundalini; is a gradual process, and is based on Nous: the merits of the Heart.

To learn more about the Baphomet written about by the wise Eliphas Levi, see the following:

Arcanum 15: Passion

As Samael Aun Weor has always said, Woman and Man left Eden together, and together they must return to it.

There's no other way.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
well it's obvious you've spent a few seconds thinking about this. go talk to a preist, pastor, rabi...hell your pet rock for that matter. if we're all just here in this "evil world" why not go kill your grandma, if it doesn't matter. maybe you need some counciling. there's good in the world too, and you can think about that and work towards it or you can dwell on the horrible things in life and have a nice "the world worships satan" pitty party. there are good forces, i know, i've seen them. why don't you go do a little research before you go shooting your mouth off.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

well it's obvious you've spent a few seconds thinking about this. go talk to a preist, pastor, rabi...hell your pet rock for that matter. if we're all just here in this "evil world" why not go kill your grandma, if it doesn't matter. maybe you need some counciling. there's good in the world too, and you can think about that and work towards it or you can dwell on the horrible things in life and have a nice "the world worships satan" pitty party. there are good forces, i know, i've seen them. why don't you go do a little research before you go shooting your mouth off.

-masoncult

Kill my grandma? I never said existence on this plane "didn't matter," as you espouse, i simply outlined the cruelty, injustice, and evil that is an inherint part of this material universe, and i said nothing about killing or torturing anybody. If you would have read my words, i would hope you would have came to the conclusion that i despise the very mechanisms of cruelty and suffering, let alone inflicting these pains on the innocent.

Pity party? Is that what you consider observing your surroundings, looking at the suffering and injustice that ALL beings in this world must suffer, and feeling righteous disgust towards those unfair and sadistic mechanisms?

I have done my research and i ceratinly do not need "counseling," as you mockingly suggest. I suppose you have not bothered to read the thread, therefor, you have not read what i have wrote over these last 7 pages. If you had, i think you would be hesitant make such unsubstantiated claims, such as that i've only "spent a few seconds thinking about this," and that i should "do a litle research."

[edit on 3/27/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Pleasure makes absolutely no sense without pain to contrast it against. So yes, I thank God for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Pleasure makes absolutely no sense without pain to contrast it against. So yes, I thank God for it.

-uberarcanist

To you, it may not make sense.

I KNOW within that it is entirely possible to exist in a place of love without pain, and good without evil. I know within that this place is my TRUE spiritual origin, and that the True God of Light, (not the Grand Architecht who created this vile, sadistice, degrading universe) who created me and my spiritual home, is ONLY good and loving, and has no "negative," or evil qualities.

Good is self-sufficient. Evil is a parasite.

I am not forcing you, or anybody to believe or do anything.

Thanking a being who sadisticly causes you immense suffering is quite masochistic.

[edit on 3/28/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How do you know pure pleasure is possible?

Think about snorting coc aine. That's about as close to pure pleasure as I can think of. Yeah, it feels great at first, but eventually your body would get bored with it. In the dystopia you describe, life would be very boring with nothing to look forward to.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join