It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--- Freemasons and Monotheists worship Satan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
As explained earlier, all Religions of the Universal White Lodge have emphatically prohibited the orgasm, because the Seed-Essence, that which gives life, is the most powerful fuel for the Awakening of the Consciousness.

In Buddhism it is called Bodhicitta(see links to explanation in earlier posts in this thread).

So the Sexual act, without the wasting of the precious Jasmine Flower Drops, is a very potent Religious act, because the Bodhicitta is(instead of being foolishly expelled) sent into the Central Channel of the Caduceus(or Spinal Column) and the result is the activation of the Chakras or Spiritual Senses such as Objective Clairvoyance.

(This is explained in the link to the Dalai Lama teachings a few posts back.)

For example:

Commentary on "A Lamp for the Path to Enlightenment" - Khunu Lama Rinpoche

32-35. The best way to keep our three doors pure is to generate aspirational bodhicitta, engage in the practice of bodhicitta and follow the path to enlightenment. This depends on observing the three levels of moral conduct—the pratimoksha, bodhisattva and tantric vows. If we do this properly, we can complete the two collections of merit and transcendent wisdom.

One thing that really helps us complete these two collections is the ability to foresee the future; therefore, we should try to acquire clairvoyance. Without it, we are like a baby bird whose wings are undeveloped and has not yet grown feathers and remains stuck in its nest, unable to fly. Without clairvoyance, we cannot work for other sentient beings.

36-37. The person who has achieved the psychic power to foresee the future can create more merit in a day than a person without this ability can create in a hundred years. Therefore, to complete the collections of merit and transcendent wisdom quickly, it is necessary to acquire the psychic power to see past, present and future.
38. In order to do this, it is necessary to achieve single-pointed concentration [Skt: samadhi; Tib: ting-nge-dzin]. For this, we must understand the details of the method of attaining samadhi, such as the nine stages, the six powers and the four mental engagements.5
39. In order to practice samadhi meditation properly, we must ensure that the conditions are perfect. If they are not, then even though we try practicing it hard for even a thousand years, we’ll never achieve it. Therefore, we should find a perfect environment, remain quiet and avoid having to do work such as healing the ill and making astrological predictions—any activity that keeps us busy.

Clairvoyance is, of course, not the most important application of Bodhicitta.

But it is just one of many examples of why we should not fornicate.

Compassion itself is the main application.

When we retain the Creative Energy instead of expelling it, we increase our capacity to express unconditional Compassion as well.

So if we are expelling the semen, we are actually expelling from ourselves that energy which is the fuel for Awakening; the Awakening that we need in order to end suffering, to end suffering for ourselves and for others.

So the Sex act itself is certainly not a bad thing:

Keith Dowman/Sky Dancer

...Absorb yourself intently in the experience of desire,

For without it the mysteries have no meaning;

Desire as pure pleasure is the goal fulfilled.

Preserve constant cognition of the primal purity of experience;

Protect the samaya like your body and life,

For if it is broken there is no authority to restore it.

The foregoing is advice upon meditation practice.

As for good and evil, I think the point is that the Great Masters like Jesus and Buddha, etc. are beyond good and evil, because they know what to do at any given time without what Samael Aun Weor calls "the depressing process of options".

They act, and do what needs to be done at any instance, without worrying about what is considered good or evil by the subjective minds of hypocritical Pharisees.

Sometimes they may even break Commandments because they know when the end actually justifies the means, instead of allowing desire or intellectual-speculations to influence their actions.

In Dzogchen this is called "Crazy Wisdom".

So it is taught that to be beyond good and evil, we have to also Comprehend what they actually are, instead of what we think they are.

And this comes about with Meditation, and with the Working with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil: Alchemy.

This was explained here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
If no-one is hurt, except the sperm cells, what is the difference between that and a woman losing an egg every month during her period?

Because that is just one egg.

An ejaculation equals millions of Bodhicitta drops lost.

Bodhicitta drops that are necesary for ending suffering for sentient beings.

See this as well:

Whats This About Trying Not To Ejaculate, what is going on?

One egg lost each month is not a grave matter.

Also, the Yogi and Yogini can actually engender a child by releasing only one sperm, which is guided by the Holy Spirit to the egg.

So in this way, millions and millions of Jasmine Flower Drops are not lost.

And is how Great Bodhisattva are brought into this world.

High Level Bodhisattvas can Consciously choose where they are Reincarnated, so they will always choose if they can, to be physically born to, and bless a couple who is willing to have a child without fornicating.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Really, the Demiurge Great Architect is beyond good and evil...

...Good and evil are, in the end, only the result of conditioned mind

-Tamahu

If you truly believe this, i feel, not to be rude, you are either insane, sociopathic, extremely deluded, or evil yourself.

Throwing babies in the dumpster is the result of the conditioned mind? Starving to death is the result of the conditioned mind? Slowly dieing of cancer is the result of the conditioned mind? The very concept of suffering, its creation, and its allowed propagation is the result of the conditioned mind? The reason all these evil things were allowed to happen, and the reason for evil and suffering's existence in the first place, is because of the "grand architecht."

I've never stated such an erroneous thing. [stimulating yourself sexually and not coming to a climax is neccesary to overcome sexual desire, and will "liberate" you from material enslavement]

Where are you getting that?

Did you even read any of my posts?

-Tamahu

I should have been more clear , and said "liberation" from suffering.

You yourself just wrote,

"So if we are expelling the semen, we are actually expelling from ourselves that energy which is the fuel for Awakening; the Awakening that we need in order to end suffering, to end suffering for ourselves and for others."

And this "All Loving True God" that exists in your mind(as opposed to the actual All Loving True God) allowed this "rebellion" or "evil Architect" to happen in the first place?

I already explained this. I suppose it is you who, in fact, is not reading my words.

As i said, The True God's Love is felt in your heart.

In the True Creation there is no evil of any kind, though it may be hard to comprehend living in this material world in the present. Every being is growing, evolving, and experimenting. The True God loved it's creation so much that it poured intense love energy into the evil error hoping to "convert," it back to goodness. It was painfully realized that it was immutably evil and must be destroyed.

As i had also said, You seem to percieve my acknowledgement that a great deal of suffering is caused by the "Grand Architecht," as unjustly blaming it on an "external agent." I am simply acknowledging the truth that many sufferings, which all beings endure, are forced upon them, as are the mechanisms in which they are forced to operate by, of which the sufferer has no control over.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Derek,

What is your opinion as to why the good God’s allow the evil God’s to continue to be evil? I’m just curious to read what you think?

But have you ever wondered if we all have it correct in one sense but in another fashion, we see it all backward? I'll explain.

If you think about it, what does Satan really want? Does he want to see us all suffer, or would he rather bring us all eternal life but life devoid of spirit. What if the evil God or Satan would prefer humans to go about their entire lives with no consequences to their actions - what if the evil God would prefer there to be no Karma so that humans could be free to do what they wanted to?

Is it possible that the Good Gods came along and said to themselves:

" We must put into place, a method whereby through Karma and through some suffering human beings learn that wrong actions have consequences, to prevent Satan from getting his way and forever taking human evolution away with him into another sphere".

Instead of the story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, what about looking at it like this:

In the beginning, there was perfection and oneness but no freedom or individuality. To have individuality there must be some separation of oneness. To have some separation of oneness there will arise some conflict and with this conflict, came those that wanted to separate themselves from God. We could call those that left the evil gods.

So now these evil Gods are not able to redeemed by throwing at them more evil, so the only way to redeem them was throwing at them love and light. The creation of man would be the way to do this.

Thus the Good Gods created man and man had to fall into matter – thus the fall. The good God’s in their universe mixed into themselves, a part of the universe of darkness created by the evil Gods and a part of the Light of the Good Gods. From this mixture man was to be playing on this field of good vs. evil and it’s up to mankind to pick his side.

But from this example, the good Gods appear to be the evil gods since it is “They” and not the evil Gods that decided to place the consequences upon man.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
I should have been more clear , and said "liberation" from suffering.

It doesn't matter:

I've never said that sexually stimulating oneself with, or without orgasm could liberate anyone from anything.

Now, Sex between Husband and Wife without the reaching of orgasm, could liberate one from conflicting mind-states, if it is practiced with Love and proper direction from the Guru(Outer, Inner, or Secret).

This is a teaching of the Tantric Buddhist Karma-Mudra.

Originally posted by sweftl337
Derek,

What is your opinion as to why the good God allows the evil God to continue to be evil? Just curious to read what you think.

This is what we've been asking the whole time.

But have never received a direct answer as to why the Most High allows the "evil Architect" to create evil in the first place.

DerekOneSeven

Perhaps you'll want to Meditate on this:

"I certainly preferred to humbly prostate myself before the Creator Demiurge of the Universe." - Samael Aun Weor

Gnostic Anthropology

"The Gnostic who has been saved from the Waters has closed the cycle of infinite bitterness, has passed the limit that separates the ineffable realm of the Pleroma from the ineffable regions of the universe, he has bravely escaped the empire of the Demiurge because of having reduced the ego to cosmic dust." - Samael Aun Weor

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What is your opinion as to why the good God allows the evil God to continue to be evil?

I had attempted to answer this question in my previous posts.

In the True Creation there is no evil of any kind, though it may be hard to comprehend living in this material world in the present. Every being is growing, evolving, and experimenting. One of the experiments in this universe went awry and the being known as the "grand architecht," took control of the universe and sealed it off from the rest of the Divine creation, entrapping many of it's inhabitants. The True God loved it's creation so much that it poured intense love energy into the evil error hoping to "convert," it back to goodness. It was painfully realized that it was immutably evil and must be destroyed permanently.

what does Satan really want?

-sweft

Being the epitome of evil, i am sure he appreciates bringing suffering and enslavement, of any kind, to others.

The True God would never create evil, suffering, karmic debt, matter or any kind of enslavement. It loves it's creation unconditionally. In the True God's creation, where there is NO evil, suffering, decay, or death. There IS individuality, freedom, evolution, growth, and unconditonal Love and bliss that is unfathomable in this corrupted, evil realm.

I've never said that sexually stimulating oneself with, or without orgasm could liberate anyone from anything.

Now, Sex between Husband and Wife without the reaching of orgasm, could liberate one from conflicting mind-states...

-Tamahu

Actually, i believe, you did. What i meant by "stimulating yourself," was any type of sexual activity, i should have been clearer.

You wrote that

The only... practice that would resemble "masturbation" to the non-Initiate would be the Vajroli Mudra...

...So if we are expelling the semen, we are actually expelling from ourselves that energy which is the fuel for Awakening; the Awakening that we need in order to end suffering, to end suffering for ourselves and for others.

Since the "Vajroli Mudra," is "masturbating," without spilling any semen, i assume that is preserving the supposed "fuel for awakening," that you claim "we need in order to end suffering." Since to "end suffering," would to be free of it, i made the logical conclusion that you believe this practice is a means of "liberation from suffering."

As i said, i find the practice disgusting, and it is NOT prudent or neccesary to overcome desire or suffering.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
what is it about practicing severe austerities that brings about enlightening experiences?.... witches and sadhus seem to practice many of the same experiences...seems as though their could be a common bond that they share.... it must awaken some dormant state of the mind

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
DerekOneSeven17

As mentioned earlier, the Vajroli Mudra is the antithesis of masturbation:

Therefore, it is necessary for there to exist tremendous Will-Power during the Vajroli Mudra, so that no lustful thought will cross the minds of the students; we must control the senses, we must subdue the mind.

With that being said, the practice of the Vajroli Mudra is not even said to be necessary.

Different Pranayamas and other means of transmutation, can be practiced by the Yogin to stay in Chastity until one meets their Spouse.

The Vajroli Mudra just happens to be one of the many ways for the bachelor to transmute; and is, again, not necessarily necessary for the practice of Brahmacharya.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pudro5
what is it about practicing severe austerities that brings about enlightening experiences?.... witches and sadhus seem to practice many of the same experiences...seems as though their could be a common bond that they share.... it must awaken some dormant state of the mind

Severe austerities are not necessary to awaken.

However, tremendous Will Power is still necessary in order to awaken and walk the Middle Way/Path of the Razor's Edge.

It takes Thelema(Will-Power) to awaken as an Angel.

And it also takes Thelema(Will-Power) to awaken as a demon.

The one who does neither, is basically a demon who is asleep.

Meaning that even though all people have Buddha Nature at their core, their personalities are demons because they continue to create suffering for others, due to their ignorance of the Law of the Interdependence of all things.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The True God loved it's creation so much that it poured intense love energy into the evil error hoping to "convert," it back to goodness. It was painfully realized that it was immutably evil and must be destroyed permanently.

Derek, why give up hope that Good cannot convert evil back into good again? History reveals than evil men have been able to come around in time - not all but some. Is not evil merely good that comes outside of its time? If God were, as you say under the impression that evil must be "destroyed permanentky", then who would take up this evil task and be the destroyer of evil?

Want to know what I understand?

Everything that happens is within the Almightyness of God, and there is nothing can exist outside of God. Separation itself exists but it is a mere illusion that is not the true reality of God. Nothing is more powerful than good and thus no evil can permanently lock away anything forever.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I had attempted to answer this question in my previous posts:

"In the True Creation there is no evil of any kind, though it may be hard to comprehend living in this material world in the present. Every being is growing, evolving, and experimenting. One of the experiments in this universe went awry and the being known as the "grand architecht," took control of the universe and sealed it off from the rest of the Divine creation, entrapping many of it's inhabitants."

So why did the Highest God allow one of the experiments in this universe to go awry in the first place?

"The True God loved it's creation so much that it poured intense love energy into the evil error hoping to "convert," it back to goodness. It was painfully realized that it was immutably evil and must be destroyed permanently."

Why doesn't the Highest God just end evil altogether right this very second?

Instead of allowing for evil to continue at all?

If the Grand Architect actually is evil, then the Highest God(if S/He be All Good), should be capable of ending the Grand Architect's reign right now, without even a second's delay? Right?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

why give up hope that Good cannot convert evil back into good again?

-sweft

While you are free to your personal beliefs, the Truth is that there is NO good in evil. What is immutably evil must be destroyed permanently. Evil is like a parasitic cancer on creation which can exist only by parasiticly feeding and exploiting and must be removed and destroyed.

If God were, as you say under the impression that evil must be "destroyed permanentky", then who would take up this evil task and be the destroyer of evil?

-sweft

That is primarily the job of the rescuers of the Light, who serve the most noble and highest cause, to love and defend Purity and Goodness against the cancerous, corrupting, disgusting parasite of evil. It is one's intentions that determines the essence of one's actions.

--

So why did the Highest God allow one of the experiments in this universe to go awry in the first place?

-Tamahu

I assume the True God did not realize the calamity which would become the material universe and the suffering it would cause it's children. "The True God loved it's creation so much that it poured intense love energy into the evil error hoping to "convert," it back to goodness. As things progressed the evil "mind," used that energy to do more evil and enslave and entrap itself and the other creations in it's usurped realm. It was painfully realized that it was immutably evil and must be destroyed permanently."

Why doesn't the Highest God just end evil altogether right this very second?

Instead of allowing for evil to continue at all?

If the Grand Architect actually is evil, then the Highest God(if S/He be All Good), should be capable of ending the Grand Architect's reign right now, without even a second's delay?

-Tamahu

There are many variable that i do not know of, nor do i profess to be nearly as wise or knowledgable as the leaders of the rescue mission of the Light. I know that the True God wants to rescue and salvage as many beings as possible, who have been faithful to the Light, from the evil mess of the material universe before it's final correction and destruction. The evil 'grand architecht' has entrapped himself in this dimension and has decieved and drained many, many beings of the Light for a very long time.

I know that everything is being done with the noblest and purest intentions possible to rescue as many beings as possible, who have remained faithful to the Light and are able to exist in a realm where there exists NO evil.

The correction plan is in it's final stages and i guarentee you that this planet will not be inhabited in 100 years. I wouldn't be surprised if humanity is destroyed within 20 years or less. This is all for the better, and humanity must realize why it has doomed itself in its own evil. All beings must realize why they are viable to exist in the True God's realm or not. That is another reason for the length of the correction process.

Also, time in the purer realms is much different. In the purer realms, 1000 earth years is a very short amount of time, and in the purest, it is but a blink of an eye.

As for the 'grand architecht,' being evil, i believe it is apparent and obvious that any being who would create suffering, death, decay, and disease is evil. Any being who would allow and cultivate rape, torture, pedophilia, slavery, predatory behavior, exploitation, and any type of evil is indeed an evil being himself.

If anyone is interested in what i have said, read my original post, and what i have written and responded throughout this thread.

All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returning to their home of Unconditional Love, Light, Truth, Purity, and Goodness, where there is NO suffering, death, or evil of any kind.

Try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming when searching for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN all beings of the Light.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The correction plan is in it's final stages and i guarentee you that this planet will not be inhabited in 100 years. I wouldn't be surprised if humanity is destroyed within 20 years or less. This is all for the better, and humanity must realize why it has doomed itself in its own evil. All beings must realize why they are viable to exist in the True God's realm or not.

Seriously, this belongs in another forum.

Also, time in the purer realms is much different. In the purer realms, 1000 earth years is a very short amount of time, and in the purest, it is but a blink of an eye.

Again, theology, not conspiracy.

As for the 'grand architecht,' being evil, i believe it is apparent and obvious that any being who would create suffering, death, decay, and disease is evil.

As you said yourself... you are welcome to your opinion, of course, but that does NOT make it true, and does NOT make us (monotheists or masons) Satanists.

Any being who would allow and cultivate rape, torture, pedophilia, slavery, predatory behavior, exploitation, and any type of evil is indeed an evil being himself.

Who said anything about 'cultivating'?

And as far as 'allowing'... I ask you again, should a parent protect a child from every harm that might befall him or her?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

And as far as 'allowing'... I ask you again, should a parent protect a child from every harm that might befall him or her?

-hobbes

I hope that parents will love and defend their children as best as they can, and I certainly hope all parents protect their children from being raped.

The facts about the 'grand architecht' are that, he created this realm of suffering, and forces all of its inhabitants to suffer. This is comparable to a "parent," (though the 'grand architecht' is certainly NOT my spiritual creator) creating a room full of broken glass and forcing his child to walk barefoot through it. Any parent that would force his child to do this is sick and evil, as the 'grand architecht' obviously is. As i had explained in detail throughout this thread, as anyone truly interested in the Truth can read, the 'grand architecht' is sadistic, concienceless, and evil.

As you said yourself... you are welcome to your opinion, of course, but that does NOT make it [the 'grand architecht,' is evil, it is apparent and obvious that any being who would create suffering, death, decay, and disease is evil] true, and does NOT make us (monotheists or masons) Satanists.

-hobbes

According to the Merriam-Wesbter's dictionary evil is defined as : morally reprehensible : wicked : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct, and the word demon is defined as : a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin

I believe torture can be agreed upon as "morally reprehensible." Therefor, the 'grand architecht,' who is a serial torturer of all beings who inhabit this planet, is evil. Also, the 'grand architecht,' is certainly a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, and ruin, clearly defining him also as a demon.

The fact that the 'grand architecht,' is an evil demon is indisputable.

Satanism is defined as : obsession with or affinity for evil

Therefor, people who worship the 'grand architecht,' evil demonic serial torturer, whom they hold to be the epitome of all goodness, when in reality he is the epitome of deceit and evil, have a clear "obsession with or affinity for evil."
Therefor, monotheists and Freemasons who worship the 'grand architecht,' whether realizing it or not, are Satanists.

Seriously, this belongs in another forum.

-hobbes

I disagree. The topic of this thread is specifically about Freemasonry, of which all members are monotheists. I have deviated, though not entirely, because i was answering people's specific questions and responding to their comments (including your's) about spirituality.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Any being who would allow and cultivate rape, torture, pedophilia, slavery, predatory behavior, exploitation, and any type of evil is indeed an evil being himself.

Well... since all these things are occurring that means every omnipotent power in existence is allowing it. Either no one has the power to stop it, or they are allowing it.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," and of this material universe becomes more clear.

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.

Thank you for englightening me to the fact that I worship Satan, I suppose that is why I spend on the average 2 hours a day reading the Bible,and every night I am on my knees confessing my sins to God and thanking him for Christ's sacrafice for my salvation. Now to answer your questions from a judeo christian standpoint.... How is it clear to you that God is evil? Did you have divine revelation?God is not evil, he is perfect in all ways, just and loving.In the garden of eden man walked with God and had all of his needs provided for him , but through willful disobedience of the direct word of god through Satan hr brough upon himself death, toil, suffering, it was not in God's plan for these things to occur, which is not to say that an omnipotent God would have no way to see man's fall, but in life we ALWAYS have the freedom of choice, insofar as the matters of our personal life go.God understands alone what is best for us,but mankind as a whole has fallen away from God, and doesn't look towards him for understanding,instead being too immersed in accumulation of personal wealth and prestiege that do not carry over to the grave.The rich man and the poor man both lie in the earth after they die , death truly is the great equalizer.

A loving god did not create the evils of the world that is from a judeochristian standpoint the direct influence of Satan.God Didn't even create demons, he created angels to serve him, Satan and a certain percentage (I am not sure the exact number) rebelled and were cast out of heaven, Satan has FREE REIGN over the earth.Satan is biding his time, he knows that the battle is already lost, he knows that his punishment for eternity will be seperation from god. Have you ever heard the old cliche misery loves company? Chiches don't become cliches for no reason, there is usually a base truth illustrated behind the princple of them.Mankind brought death upon himself through sin,the bible is clear on this

Romans 6:23 (New International Version)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Gods plan for mankind was to walk with him in paradise for eternity in the garden of Eden, but due to our sin, we die,but through Christ's blood we live. Note that God never cursed manind even through uts dsobedience, he cursed the ground, and he cursed the serpent, and he greatly incresased the pain in childbirth, but even through willful disobedience of his one request of man, man was not cursed. Sounds like a loving and forgiving God to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So the Sexual act, without the wasting of the precious Jasmine Flower Drops, is a very potent Religious act, because the Bodhicitta is(instead of being foolishly expelled) sent into the Central Channel of the Caduceus(or Spinal Column) and the result is the activation of the Chakras or Spiritual Senses such as Objective Clairvoyance.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yes, Kundalini Yoga.

Originally posted by pudro5
which is very dangerous if performed wrong
can cause permanent psychic damage

See this link:

"The Kundalini awakens negatively only when the Semen is spilled. Whosoever practises Sexual Magic without spilling the semen has nothing to fear."

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Derek,

Regarding the removal of evil, you wrote:

That is primarily the job of the rescuers of the Light, who serve the most noble and highest cause, to love and defend Purity and Goodness against the cancerous, corrupting, disgusting parasite of evil. It is one's intentions that determines the essence of one's actions.

So, fight evil with more evil is the job of the most merciful and highest of the good Gods? This seems a very human being like perception to me.

How do you know that the workings of Satan is not designed to allow you and me to come to know the difference between good and evil?

For the hellish planes are darker for a reason, dear Derek. The light hurts the darker one's and it's the Mercy of God that he does not force too much light on them until they are ready. The evil ones' find the darkness to be relaxing - almost akin to someone who has been drinking heavy all night and then needs to wear sunglasses the next day to prevent an even greater headace, you see what I mean? it is through God's Mercy that he does not remove them, or blast them with light. It would be very cruel if he did this.

if it was not within the will-pleasure of the Good Gods to allow evil to exist, than they would not have allowed philosophers such like you and me to ask such questions regarding the nature of evil, you see? We would be where we started - slaves withiut any choice to make.

Let me provide an example: I am a vegetarian for many reasons but I know that when I eat carrots, it gives them pleasure and not pain. When you pick an apple off a tree it gives it pleasure. If you up-root a tree, it gives it pain. But this is not known by most researchers today because we all tend to measure things within a very human context - a context where we have our individual souls on this plane and thus we measure thinsg in accordance to our own understanding of pain. Whereas it is not the same with plants, and still different with animals. .

When you break two rocks together, it gives them pleasure. Did you know that Derek? And when we lay claim over a land, it gives the rocks great pain.

Spiritual science can help us all to understand these things clearer.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
To Brotherforchrist :

"Brotherforchrist," if you would have read this thread you would know exactly why i know that the "grand architecht," is a Satanic being.

As i had said to others...

I believe it is apparent and obvious that any being who would create suffering, death, decay, and disease is evil. Any being who would allow and cultivate rape, torture, pedophilia, slavery, predatory behavior, exploitation, and any type of evil is indeed an evil being himself.

The facts about the 'grand architecht' are, that he created this realm of suffering, and forces all of its inhabitants to suffer. This is comparable to a "parent," (though the 'grand architecht' is certainly NOT my spiritual creator) creating a room full of broken glass and forcing his child to walk barefoot through it. Any parent that would force his child to do this is sick and evil, as the 'grand architecht' obviously is. As i had explained in detail throughout this thread, as anyone truly interested in the Truth can read, the 'grand architecht' is sadistic, concienceless, and evil

Any existence in a material dimension would be spiritual slavery to the inhabitant. Besides entrapping the spirit, and inhibiting its freedom, all matter decays no matter what. Any being using a body must suffer, no matter what, from decay, and eventually die. Any existence in a material body or universe of decay, death, and suffering, as i said, is evil slavery, and could not be considered a "paradise," by any means.

According to the Merriam-Wesbter's dictionary evil is defined as : morally reprehensible : wicked : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct, and the word demon is defined as : a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin

I believe torture can be agreed upon as "morally reprehensible." Therefor, the 'grand architecht,' who is a serial torturer of all beings who inhabit this planet, is evil. Also, the 'grand architecht,' is certainly "a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, and ruin," clearly defining him, also, as a demon.

The fact that the 'grand architecht,' is an evil demon is indisputable.

Satanism is defined as : obsession with or affinity for evil

Therefor, people who worship the 'grand architecht,' evil demonic serial torturer, whom they hold to be the epitome of all goodness, when in reality he is the epitome of deceit and evil, have a clear "obsession with or affinity for evil."
Therefor, monotheists and Freemasons who worship the 'grand architecht,' whether realizing it or not, are Satanists.

I am righteously disgusted by the demon 'grand architecht's,' actions, his sadism, and his creation, which causes all beings to suffer immensely.

I am righteously disgusted that more than 30,000 people starve to death every day. I am righteously disgusted that half of the world lives in poverty. I am righteously disgusted that the innocent suffer and are deceived and exploited every day. I am righeously disgusted that all beings on this planet are forced to suffer extremely, decay, and die. I am righteously disgusted that evil exists. I am righteously disgusted that the demon king of the material universe, not only allows these things to occur, but has created the mechanisms by which they CAN occur.

continued in next post...

[edit on 3/14/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join