It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--- Freemasons and Monotheists worship Satan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
*Sighs*

Well then I guess that they call Dzogchen and Gnosis the Path to achieve Full Liberation(from suffering) in one life-time for no reason then huh?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Poor effort, man. Unfortunately, your tenuous linkages come across more as axe-grinding, which seems to be something at which you are well practised indeed.

Scholars haven't been able to successfully link Freemasonry's lineage to that of the Templars, but we'll ignore that for the time being...

Never mind the scholars, you all managed by your self to keep the traditions, no need for the sholars to prove anything when you have a temple and an order for them, the order of the templars, with coffens and craniums inside, where some of you guys go and meditate, acoarding to a former ATS member "senrac" a 32 degree mason if I can recall corectly.

So, you logic dictates that, because the Templars "stole" something (which they found under the ground, thereby implicating all archeaologists throughout history as thieves as well), and because Freemasonry is connected to Templarism, then Freemasonry must be centralised around the values associated with robbery as well?

It's as it is, they went down there and they took it, it's just like that.
They robed the temple of solomon
and as a result you guys built a temple out of it , with an order too, the order of the templars so you can cary on the tradition as proud masons of the order of the templar.

"Look, you have a cherub on one of your coats-of-arms! Cherubs are the same species as Satan. Therefore you are EVILLLLL!!!"

I was going to make a connection with the 2 cherubs, but I let your fellow masson trinityman wonder in the dark a bit, I let him speak and give his opinion and wach as he takes defencive states speaking non sence, it was fun for me, acording to him their not even angels, denny what you don't know of, it's enjoiable I'll tell you, the next thing I'll get him where I want him, it's hard to defend when you don't know what is what.

I do admit that the cherubs are among the most powerful angels and not all of them are fallen fot the sake of god's word.
What I wanted in fact is to stay on the subject debated lately on this forum and make a point that the 2 cherubs are coming from the solomons temple, as they are identical with the ones from the temple and can be found no where else.
The iterpretation of the cherubs are as guardians, guarding the temple, their in fact responsable for protecting god's throne, and usualy the tasks they have is guarding palces, they were placed in the temple to guard what others have "taken"

[edit on 19-2-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Derek

This is a semantic argument, and with the narrow definition of freemasonry you are working with it's going nowhere.

As I have already pointed out to you...

Freemasonryis a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory, and illustrated by symbols

The 'system' is exemplified by the three tenets of the Craft: Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth. The 'allegory' is a series of mystery plays, some of which is based around the building of King Solomons Temple.

US ritual, it would seem, "mentions" allusions to the building of KST more so than English ritual. But since by definition the allegory exemplifying the system cannot be the system itself, your argument is pointless.

I did have a whole bunch of quotes from masonic authors for you, but - you know what? - I'm not going to bother as you are using this semantic argument to distract from the main thrust of the discussion, namely...

Freemasons do not worship Satan, and

Dr. Stanford's article is riddled with inaccuracies about freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
I have rebuked your assertions about Amitakh's work above...

Unfortunately you have only done this in your mind. There is a long list of inaccuracies I have listed that you are either unwilling or unable to counter, and I have demonstrated that you are either engaging in wordplay, or not answering my points. I notice you've gone very quiet about Jahbulon, for example.

, now, please, respond to my original statement that "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. " I assume, from your absence of an actual response or argumen, that you can make no argument.

Assume that if you want, but by demonstrating the errors in Dr. Stanfords understanding of freemasonry it is clear that her conclusions must be in error too.

I dont think you have said anything to actualy disprove my statement. It appears that you have consistently and falsely attacked Amitakh Stanford's work as the basis of your argument rather than even attempt to disprove my original statement.

Don't get carried away now Derek. You like to claim that I have falsely attacked Dr. Stanfords work whereas in reality she has stacked a pile of unproveable supposition one on top of the other and reach some ridiculous conclusions about freemasonry. You have used selective quotes to bolster your arguments and have been caught out. Quite simply you don't understand this subject.

Until you can back up any of this nonsense you will lack any sort of credibility, and if you continue to post lies about freemasonry I will continue to unpick it.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So your cote of arms is represented by 2 fallen angels

If you say so, although they must have good eyesight as they are "always watching the throne of God". And we're not alone, as cherubs have been widely used in Christian art:

There were no cherubim in the Herodian reconstruction of the Temple, but according to some authorities, its walls were painted with figures of cherubim[56]; paintings of cherubim continued into Christian art. In Christianity, they are often represented in iconography as faces of a lion, ox, eagle, and man peering out from the center of an array of four wings (Ezekial 1v6,8, 10v12,21 Revelation 4v8);Seraphim have six; the most frequently encountered descriptor applied to Cherubim in Christianity is many-eyed, and in depictions the wings are often shown covered with a multitude of eyes (showing them to be all seeing beings). Since the Renaissance, in Western Christianity cherubim have sometimes become confused with putti — innocent souls, looking liked winged children, that sing praises to God daily— that can be seen in innumerable church frescoes and in the work of painters such as Raphael.

Wikipedia

I was going to make a connection with the 2 cherubs, but I let your fellow masson trinityman wonder in the dark a bit, I let him speak and give his opinion and wach as he takes defencive states speaking non sence, it was fun for me, acording to him their not even angels, denny what you don't know of, it's enjoiable I'll tell you, the next thing I'll get him where I want him, it's hard to defend when you don't know what is what.

It seems you have been messing me about Pepsi. Why would you do that?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This is a semantic argument, and with the narrow definition of freemasonry you are working with it's going nowhere.

-Trinityman

Read this again. If anybody is interested in the truth they can read my post in the link below where i explained, in detail, how "Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just for clarification the definition of Freemasonry is : the principles, institutions, or practices of Freemasons -- called also Masonry

...There is a long list of inaccuracies I have listed that you are either unwilling or unable to counter, and I have demonstrated that you are either engaging in wordplay, or not answering my points. I notice you've gone very quiet about Jahbulon, for example.

-Trinityman

So much for the Masonic tenet of "honosty?"

Anybody interested in the truth can read here where i rebuked your accusations -

You have listed, on page one i believe, a list of quotes from Amitakh's article which, i believe, you feel uncomforatable with. You had not provided why you believe they are fallicious, simply that they are, and stated that as a fact, and then expect me to disprove your claims. When you did state why you believe certain statements by Amitakh are fallacious, i rebuked your claims.

Assume that [now, please, respond to my original statement that "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. " I assume, from your absence of an actual response or argumen, that you can make no argument.] if you want, but by demonstrating the errors in Dr. Stanfords understanding of freemasonry it is clear that her conclusions must be in error too.

-Trinityman

First of all this is faulty logic. Even if you are correct about her misconceptions about Freemasonry (which you aren't), it doesnt definately mean that her conclusions are false. Secondly, "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan," was my statement NOT Amitakh's. This further exemplefies, i feel, your creation of a straw man argument against MY claims by attacking Amitakh's reputation.

Freemasons do not worship Satan

-Trinityman

As i just said, it appears you have said nothing to rebuke my original statement. I will repeat again...

Though you may not realize fully at the time, the "Grand Architecht," being you worship, is the cause of your suffering. You are inadvertantly worshipping the epitome of deceit and evil by worshipping the "Grand Architecht," whom you are revering as the epitome of ultimate love and goodness, when in fact, he has caused yourself and every inhabitant of this planet extreme, purposeless suffering. You can call the "Grand Arhcitecht," whatever you want, he is still the same being whether he is called, "Jehovah," "Allah," or "the devil, the epitome of evil."

As I had explained and asked previously, why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal.
Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death?
Why would a loving god want you to suffer?
Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent?
Why would a loving god create evil?
Why would a loving god want you do die?
Why would a loving god want Jesus to be harrased, ridiculed, and subsequently tortured to death?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Still, the questions remain:

Why did the Higher Loving God allow the "evil" Demiurge Great Architect to Create or "rebel" in the first place?

And what can be done to end the suffering that the Demiurge supposedly created?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And I did not see the answers here:

www.xeeatwelve.net...

Is that info "channelled" from "Light Beings"?

I'm not saying that it is.

Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

As I had explained and asked previously, why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive?

Why is death such a bad thing to you?

Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal.

...wouldn't you say that it's our own doing? Free will, and all that?

Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death?

Again, what's wrong with suffering and death? Maybe they are just trials, whereby we learn lessons that will prepare us for some glorious afterlife.

Who ever said he did? Perhaps suffering is an avoidable side-effect of allowing us free will.

Because without evil, good is meaningless.

If life is so horrible, isn't death a good thing?

But let me make one clear statement... Who ever said that god was 'loving'? Where does that assumption come from?

Once again, your beef is with the organized religions, not Freemasonry. This is not relevant to secret societies.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why would a loving god want Jesus to be harrased, ridiculed, and subsequently tortured to death?

S/He doesn't:

Jesus in the Holy Land - Gnosis - Practical Gnosticism

...Jesus upraised himself from the darkness to the light; he passed through all human sufferings, and therefore, he is the only one who can redeem us from all human pains.

The people of Israel were chosen in order to surround the Master and thus to redeem the world. Now we comprehend why so many prophets and so many saints where born amongst the people of Israel. Upon the unconquered walls of Zion, the glory of Solomon, son of David the King of Zion, resplendently shone. This is why the face of Jehovah resplendently shone upon the unconquered walls of Jerusalem. Likewise, Isaiah, Samuel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and many other prophets shone filled with Light upon the streets of Jerusalem. These were the prophets chosen to accompany the Lord.

Regrettably, at the supreme hour of the final test, their Sanhedrin liberated Barrabas (Javhe) and sent their Christ, their promised Messiah, to be crucified. Thus, when their people had to choose between Christ and Javhe, they crucified the Christ and adored Javhe, who is the chief of the Black Lodge. Javhe is a fallen angel, the genie of evil. Javhe is a terribly perverse Demon.

This is how the people of the Prophets of Judah crucified their promised Messiah - Christ; this is how their people, the nation of Israel, failed. This is how the people that had been chosen by the Prophets of Judah in order to spread the Christic wisdom upon the entire face of the earth chose the Abyss. Now, that nation follows Javhe and totally failed its Prophets, because such a nation betrayed its Master and crucified him. If the Lord had not been crucified, the destiny of the Western world would have been another; we would now have sublime enlightened Rabbis everywhere, preaching the Christic Esotericism...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
To Tamahu :

If you did not realize, there is an edit button where you can edit your posts to add any extra material you had forgotten to write in your original post. Anyway...

Why did the Higher Loving God allow the "evil" Demiurge Great Architect to Create or "rebel" in the first place?..

...And what can be done to end the suffering that the Demiurge supposedly created?

And I did not see the answers here:

www.xeeatwelve.net...

Is that info "channelled" from "Light Beings"?

...The first three evil minds were caught in an error that occurred in the True Creation Process. Bear in mind that the use of the term "error" does not have the same connotation as when the word "error" is normally used in the world. This error has been referred to as the Celestial Error. The Celestial Error is actually the Principle of Darkness...

© 2006 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

www.xeeatwelve.net...

As Amitakh explains, evil was never intentionally created. It was "accidentally," created and had subsequently usurped this universe.

What is being done to end the suffering that demiurge has forced upon is the complete destruction of the material universe, and all evil.

None of Amitakh's work is "chanelled. "

I suggest, if you are interested, to read the "The Eight Evil Minds," piece again, and perhaps more dillegently.

To Hobbes :

..wouldn't you say that it's our own doing [all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal]? Free will, and all that?

Yes, it is the perpetrator of the evil's fault, AS WELL AS the being who first created the evil. Why would a supposedly "loving," god create evil beings to exploit the innocent in the first place?

what's wrong with suffering and death? Maybe they are just trials, whereby we learn lessons that will prepare us for some glorious afterlife.

The fact that we are forced to feel pain and loss unnecesarily. The "Grand Architecht," who created this system has forced every inhabitant to unneccesarily feel pain and loss, could have also made this world without pain, without death, and without loss. The very idea that a loving god would force those he loved to suffer unnecesarily, just to prove their "worthiness," to experience bliss (which he had already created), is a sick idea. It is comparable to a sick competition.

Who ever said that god was 'loving'? Where does that assumption come from?

A common and widely held Masonic Tenet is that, - God's existence is revealed to man through faith and the Book of Holy Scriptures; The Book of Holy Scriptures is the Ultimate Authority or Great Light of Freemasonry. According to the Book of Psalms ("holy" scriptures of "Christians" and Jews)...

Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies (Psalm 36:5).

How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings (Psalm 36:7).

Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love (Psalm 48:9).

But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever (Psalm 52:8).

As i had implied earlier, you can call the "Grand Arhcitecht," whatever you want, he is still the same being whether he is called, "Jehovah," "Allah," etc...

according to the 1993 Edition of the Indiana Monitor and Freemason's Guide:

Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in one God [Grand Architecht] is required of every initiate, but his conception of the Supreme Being is left to his own interpretation. Freemasonry is not concerned with theological distinctions. This is the basis of our universality.

Continued in next post...

[edit on 21-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If life is so horrible, isn't death a good thing?

Life did not have to be horrible, it was created that way by the Grand Architecht who supposedly "loves," us. I assume you have witnessed the pain and suffering one goes through as one progressively decays and eventually dies. Death, decay, and suffering are evil and do not have to exist, they are impositions forced upon us by the evil "Grand Architecht."

...without evil, good is meaningless.

That is untrue. Good is self sufficient and can and does exist, in the True God's creation, without evil.

This is not relevant to secret societies.

I feel the topic "Freemasons and Monotheists worship Satan," is quite relevant to secret societies, considering that, "Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in one God [Grand Architecht] is required of every initiate."

Though you may not realize fully at the time, the "Grand Architecht," being worshiped, is the cause of your suffering. You are inadvertantly worshipping the epitome of deceit and evil by worshipping the "Grand Architecht," whom you are revering as the epitome of ultimate love and goodness, when in fact, he has caused yourself and every inhabitant of this planet extreme, purposeless suffering. You can call the "Grand Arhcitecht," whatever you want, he is still the same being, whether he is called, "Jehovah," "Allah," or "the devil, the epitome of evil."

As I had explained and asked previously, why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

...The first three evil minds were caught in an error that occurred in the True Creation Process. Bear in mind that the use of the term "error" does not have the same connotation as when the word "error" is normally used in the world. This error has been referred to as the Celestial Error. The Celestial Error is actually the Principle of Darkness...

© 2006 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

www.xeeatwelve.net...

As Amitakh explains, evil was never intentionally created. It was "accidentally," created and had subsequently usurped this universe.

What is being done to end the suffering that demiurge has forced upon is the complete destruction of the material universe, and all evil.

None of Amitakh's work is "chanelled. "

I suggest, if you are interested, to read the "The Eight Evil Minds," piece again, and perhaps more dillegently.

So the "Unconditionally Loving God" that you speak of here(which may not be the actual Unconditionally Loving God, but a mere product of the subjective mind), is the Absolute correct?

If so, then how does the Absolute God allow for "accidents" and allow for evil?

Is the Unconditionally Loving God being complacent with crime?

Also, how and/or why would the Absolute take less than a millisecond to dissolve evil, "rebellion", and "accidents"?

And what will you do in the mean time?

Just kick back and "believe", and wait for the destruction of the material Universe to occur?

It might be a while.

For the Mahapralaya, we still have a looooong way to go!

Gnostic Glossary

(Sanskrit) "The Great Day." A period of universal activity, as opposed to a Mahapralaya, a cosmic night or period of rest.

"I was absorbed within the Absolute at the end of that Lunar Mahamanvantara, which endured 311,040,000,000,000 years, or, in other words, an age of Brahma." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

"Truthfully, the quantities of years assigned to a Cosmic Day are symbolic. The Cosmic Night arrives when the ingathering of the perfect souls is complete, which means, when the Cosmic Day is absolutely perfected." - from The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So the "Unconditionally Loving God" that you speak of here(which may not be the actual Unconditionally Loving God, but a mere product of the subjective mind), is the Absolute correct?

If so, then how does the Absolute God allow for "accidents" and allow for evil?

Is the Unconditionally Loving God being complacent with crime?

Also, how and/or why would the Absolute take less than a millisecond to dissolve evil, "rebellion", and "accidents"?

And what will you do in the mean time?

-Tamahu

The True God's Love is felt in your heart.

In the True Creation there is no evil of any kind, though it may be hard to comprehend living in this material world in the present. Every being is growing, evolving, and experimenting. The True God loved it's creation so much that it poured intense love energy into the evil error hoping to "convert," it back to goodness. It was painfully realized that it was immutably evil and must be destroyed.

I, personally, in one way, serve the Light by trying to dedicate myself to purity and righteousness. The struggle for purity in this evil world itself is a battle and requires much dilligent work. In the True Creation, every action and work is performed with love for the Divine.

All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be rescued from this degrading hell before it is completely destroyed, along with all evil. This will be happening very very soon. This is the final generation.

www.xeeatwelve.net... - This piece, as i had said before, contains valuable knowledge about the topic.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Why would a supposedly "loving," god create evil beings to exploit the innocent in the first place?

Easy, god didn't create evil beings. God granted beings free will, and some have opted to do evil things. It's a consequence of that free will.

The very idea that a loving god would force those he loved to suffer unnecesarily, just to prove their "worthiness," to experience bliss (which he had already created), is a sick idea. It is comparable to a sick competition.

Maybe its necessary, and you just can't understand the reasoning?

Maybe there is pain involved in getting to the afterlife, that He is not responsible for. Maybe our earthly pain is preparation for that journey, so that we might survive to enjoy it.

I think its silly to cast aspersions based off of something we can't possibly gauge or understand.

A common and widely held Masonic Tenet is that, - God's existence is revealed to man through faith and the Book of Holy Scriptures; The Book of Holy Scriptures is the Ultimate Authority or Great Light of Freemasonry. According to the Book of Psalms ("holy" scriptures of "Christians" and Jews)...

Your fallacy lies therein... you are making a jump in logic, and assuming that the Holy Bible is the book of Holy Scriptures for all masons. It's not.

I, for one, don't have a holy book that describes God as being all-loving.

Death, decay, and suffering are evil and do not have to exist, they are impositions forced upon us by the evil "Grand Architecht."

Bull. Without death, there is no evolution, and we stagnate as a race.

I'm happy for you that you have your views, and all, on the nature of the universe... but many folks do not agree with you. Your issue is with their religions, not with the fraternity.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, DerekOneSeven17; we can certainly appreciate that, if you are truly sincere in expressing the Love of the Divinity from within your own Heart.

Edit - And I'll leave it at that.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Still, the questions remain:

Why did the Higher Loving God allow the "evil" Demiurge Great Architect to Create or "rebel" in the first place?

Bingo.

By the Original Poster's logic, the "Higher", "Loving" God must also be evil because he/she allowed it all to happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To Tamahu : I am very glad that we can come to terms about that

To Hobbes :

Your fallacy lies therein...

you are making a jump in logic, and assuming that the Holy Bible is the book of Holy Scriptures for all masons. It's not.

I, for one, don't have a holy book that describes God as being all-loving.

Fisrt of all, i never said that the Bible is "holy," scripture for all masons. Im curious as to what "holy" book you believe is the true work of the Grand Architecht, and also, what book you swore your Masonic oath on, if you feel comfortable sharing. I am almost completely positive that every major monotheistic religion believes that their god is "good," and "loving."

...god didn't create evil beings. God granted beings free will, and some have opted to do evil things. It's a consequence of that free will.

Supposing that the Grand Architecht is omnipotent and created everything, a tenet of most major monotheistic religions, the Grand Architecht did create evil beings. Supposing that the Grand Architecht is "all knowing," why would he create beings who, he would know, would later go and soil his creation? It is obvious to me that the Grand Architecht does not "love," us, considering her created all the rapists, child molesters, etc, supposedly knowing that they would act in this way, before he created them.

Maybe there is pain involved in getting to the afterlife, that He is not responsible for. Maybe our earthly pain is preparation for that journey, so that we might survive to enjoy it.

I think its silly to cast aspersions based off of something we can't possibly gauge or understand.

Assuming that you believe that the Grand Architecht created the entire universe, a basic doctrine of monotheism, every pain you endure is, therefor, a result of his creation. I simply pointed out that to make us run a painful gauntlet that he created, just to be worthy enough to live in "heaven," that he also created, is a sick ideology. Why could we not just live in the "heaven," to begin with? I did not make any false or misleading charges, i simply expressed my feelings based on what i do understand.

Without death, there is no evolution, and we stagnate as a race.

That is not true. Look at the evolution of ideas, knowledge, art, any many, many other things. Imagine the Love and progress we could achieve if there was no death, and especially no suffering to hold us back. In the TRUE God's Creation, not this usurped hellish universe of the Grand Architecht, this is a reality.

Your issue is with their religions, not with the fraternity.

My issue is with both Freemasons AND monothesitic religion, as the thread title states. I feel this is especially relevant to "Secret Societies," specifically Freemasonry, considering the Masonic tenets that "Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry," "God's existence is revealed to man through faith and the Book of Holy Scriptures," and "The Book of Holy Scriptures is the Ultimate Authority or Great Light of Freemasonry."

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
To Roark :

By the Original Poster's logic, the "Higher", "Loving" God must also be evil because he/she allowed it all to happen.

I did not say or mean to imply that. What i did say was that, "The True God loved it's creation so much that it poured intense love energy into the evil error hoping to "convert," it back to goodness. It was painfully realized that it was immutably evil and must be destroyed."

Hence, the True God tried its best to solve the problem by showering the evil error with Love, but realized, after continued attempts to bring evil into the Light, that the evil error was immutable. The True God will, finally, solve the problem, by destroying all evil permanently.

All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returning to their home of Unconditional Love, Light, Truth, Purity, and Goodness, where there is NO suffering, death, or evil of any kind.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

How else could it be?

Otherwise, there would be no opportunity for growth, no knowledge. If there were no "evil" there would be no opportunity to do good. If there were no injustice, then justice would have no meaning. There would be no heroes, no courage...all the best traits in humanity would be unmanifest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join