It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--- Freemasons and Monotheists worship Satan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," and of this material universe becomes more clear.

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.

Here is an extremely relevant excerpt from a piece by Amitakh Stanford called, "The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons."

The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago...

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

Here is the link to the entire piece on it's original website : www.xeeatwelve.net...

Also, here is the ATS thread i had started about the interesting article : www.abovetopsecret.com...

All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returning to their home of Unconditional Love, Light, Truth, Purity, and Goodness, where there is NO suffering, death, or evil of any kind.

All beings of the True Light should search deep in their hearts and selves for what is right. You should try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming when searching for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
To duplicate your post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for your diligent effort...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I did not simply duplicate the post, i actually modified it and elaborated on the topic before posting it. I wanted to start a discussion on this subject, is there a problem with that?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Your point makes no sense. If Monotheists and Freemasons worship Satan because the Creator is evil then then which supreme being is not evil ?
Were not they all created by the creator ?

If there were more than one creator and the one who created us is evil then why doesnt the good benevolent creator make himself known and undo the evil of the evil creator ? By not doing so doesnt that make him evil himself ?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
well, the garden of eden scenario explains how god intended the world to be. he allowed man to create his own path and then because of the "fall" things on earth changed. ie..childbirth pain, killing animals for food and sacrifice, sexual sin / nudity awareness, plants grew that didn't exist (thorns, weeds, marijuana, opiates...ha ha).

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OK well then, I'll duplicate my response to your other identical post

Originally posted by Trinityman
Lets have a look at your allegation...

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship.

You appear to have based your belief on the writings of one "Amitakh Stanford", who says...

According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light.

So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan.

If that doesn't make sense, try reading the whole article. None of it makes sense. My particular favorite part is...

Bear in mind that some Freemasons may know the first two sounds or syllables of the Word. And now, others will know them. But, I will never disclose the lost sound from the Anunnaki Elite to anyone because of the highly dangerous nature of the Dark energy embedded in the Word that could be "resurrected" if it fell into the wrong hands — that is, ANYONE without a "pure" heart. THIS SYLLABLE HAS NOT BEEN RECORDED, WRITTEN, TRANSCRIBED OR IMPARTED TO ANYONE. No search will discover it. In any event, I already neutralized the entire Word with the counter-sound. I released this counter-sound of the Light in 2002 on a CD entitled Loving You because the counter-sound can also be used to counter-act other energies that are directed by Darkness.

I now disclose the two sounds. King Solomon's syllable is "KIR" and King Hiram's syllable is "WHAH". Abiff's syllable has eluded those of Darkness for 3,000 years, and they will not acquire it before this virtual reality collapses.

Great, isn't it?

Read more about what Amitakh Stanford believes here

The link you gave is riddled with inaccuracies about freemasonry, and what I can only assume are deliberate misunderstandings designed to bolster a theory which Erich Von Daniken himself would be proud.

Now if I have misunderstood you I do apologize, and I would look forward to a clear, concise and suitably simple explanation how how freemasonry is satanic suitable for a low-level quisling such as myself.

Now here's your reply...

To trinityman :

I base my beliefs about the creator of the physical universe on my observations and feelings, particularly that this creator is EVIL.

I will reitterate what i wrote where i said that, "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," of this universe becomes more clear. Look at the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive. Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. I feel the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness."

Monotheists (including Freemasons) worship the creator of the physical universe who, after my observations, i have concluded is evil.

If that doesn't make sense, try reading the whole article. None of it makes sense.

You should try and learn to not state your opinions as facts. I was not confused by the quote you had provided which was your "favorite part." Perhaps you could elaborate on what you feel doesn't make "sense."

The link you gave is riddled with inaccuracies about freemasonry

Will you please elaborate?

It would have been much more sensible for you to simply continue with the previous thread, but I guess you have your own reasons for starting a new one.

Please find below a short list of the inaccuracies I have found in Dr. Stanford's writings. Please feel free to pick any of them for further discussion:

Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple...

However, according to their history, the society was fully established during the time of the building of King Solomon's Temple...

Pythagoras is one of the Attas. Freemasons falsely claim that he was a member of their society...

Also, according to Freemason history, the famous Greek mathematician, Euclid, communicated his knowledge to Hiram Abiff, the Master Mason...

Since its own history is corrupted beyond recognition and its historians refuse to correct it...

Adam Weisshaupt contrived some "French" degrees then travelled to Scotland and presented them as genuine French degrees of Masonry to Scottish Freemasons. He then invented "Scottish" degrees and travelled to France and presented the bogus Scottish degrees to French Freemasons as genuine Scottish Freemason degrees...

It should be noted that present-day Freemasons claim in a higher degree that they have found the lost Word of God. This word is given to candidates for the Holy Royal Arch. That word is "jah-bul-on", which is believed to be "jah" for the Hebrew god Yahweh; "bul" for the ancient Canaanite fertility god Baal and Devil; "on" for the Egyptian god of the underworld called Osiris...

King Solomon, King Hiram and Abiff were secretly occultists. ..

When completed, the temple was to contain a Holy of Holies, where the three of them were to meet from time to time to conjure up the full power of Darkness associated with the Anunnaki Elite who were no longer on Earth...

The three sounds given to Solomon, Hiram and Abiff respectively, form the actual secret lost Word that Freemasons are seeking. When these are uttered in proper pitch, duration, order, timing and intensity the composite sound can call upon power from the subtle level. This particular formula has the ability to summon the full power of Darkness. This is no small power; it cannot be overstated how powerful it is. Anyone who possesses the key to this power can virtually control the entire world and hold any nation ransom...

The term "Freemasons" is very revealing. Solomon had slaves building the temple. But some of the tradesmen were not slaves; they were free-masons. Likewise, the term "Master Masons" has the same significance. Those of that rank were the slave masters or the teachers...

Solomon was a descendant of the Anunnaki Remnants from Atlantis. That is how he acquired his position. Reference to Solomon being a descendant of Anunnaki should not be confused with having blood ties to them. This refers to his consciousness, which incarnates over and over in different biological bodies, regardless of biological connections...

According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light. So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan...

Saint Germaine, a significant character in Masonic history...

Germaine was a descendent of Anunnaki Remnants. Germaine was also supposedly Roger Bacon (13th century) and Francis Bacon (16th — 17th century), who was a Freemason...

It goes on. I guess one has to believe in aliens from the past to take this stuff seriously. Which obviously you do D1717, so please go right ahead and show the evidence behind your assertions.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Honestly, what does this have to Freemasonry?

The original poster's issue is with most of mankind, not just Freemasons. And many of us Masons don't believe in some of the stuff he's attacking.

So again, why is this discussion appropriate, here? The original poster is just trying to spread his message far and wide, and is tailoring it to the soup du jour of this particular forum.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
well, the garden of eden scenario explains how god intended the world to be. he allowed man to create his own path and then because of the "fall" things on earth changed. ie..childbirth pain, killing animals for food and sacrifice, sexual sin / nudity awareness, plants grew that didn't exist (thorns, weeds, marijuana, opiates...ha ha).

Hmmmm i'm really failing to see how Adam and Eve screwed us here.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

OK well then, I'll duplicate my response to your other identical post

-TrinityMan

If you would have read my post, i assume, you would have seen that they are not identical.

I feel, that you have constructed a straw man argument against me. I said "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship," and you responded to that by explaining that you assume i have "based my belief," on Amitakh Stanford's writings and that you don't understand Amitakh Stanford's writings, therefor, the original accusation of "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship," is false.

In reality, you have not disproven my original statement, you have simply outlined that you do not understand Amitakh Stanford's writings.

Please find below a short list of the inaccuracies I have found in Dr. Stanford's writings.

-TrinityMan

What you have quoted are not inaccuracies. I feel, perhaps, some of them may either go against your ingrained prejudices and programming or you simply don't understand them, therefor, you label them inaccuracies. Why don't you begin by proving your own allegations, that the excerpts you have quoted are "inaccuracies," before you demand that I prove your allegations false?

well, the garden of eden scenario explains how god intended the world to be. he allowed man to create his own path and then because of the "fall" things on earth changed. ie..childbirth pain, killing animals for food and sacrifice, sexual sin / nudity awareness, plants grew that didn't exist

-reaganero

Why, assuming that the supposed "fall of man," happened as the Bible explains it, would a loving god punish every person on the planet for the supposed mistakes of Adam and Eve, mistakes that every person, besides Adam and Eve, had no control of? I believe that is another outstanding example of why the god of the Bible is evil.

Your point makes no sense. If Monotheists and Freemasons worship Satan because the Creator is evil then then which supreme being is not evil ?

If there were more than one creator and the one who created us is evil then why doesnt the good benevolent creator make himself known and undo the evil of the evil creator ? By not doing so doesnt that make him evil himself ?

-RWPBR

I will repeat from my original post that, it is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," and of this material universe becomes more clear.

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.

The "grand architect," of the physical universe (whatever you may call him), i feel, is evil, and i feel my original post adequately explains why.

As for the True God, this error of evil is being undone and is being allowed to destroy itself after all beings who have been faithful to the Light have been evacuated from the material universe. As i said, all beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returning to their home of Unconditional Love, Light, Truth, Purity, and Goodness, where there is NO suffering, death, or evil of any kind.

Again i will reitterate that, all beings of the True Light should search deep in their hearts and selves for what is right. You should try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming when searching for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

This self professed know it all (The OP) seems to have missed the most important point..

I can worship the devil, but not know it.. but if I think the devil is god, though to you he is not, and to me it is right but to you it is wrong, and in my mind your god is the devil, then I am indeed worshiping god.. its all about your intentions, your thoughts, and because all religions are formed around the specific beliefs of a specific region, who or what a god is irrelevant when exported to various places around the world where its original meanings, messages, stories are fables of old times.. and your god is outdated, polluted and manipulated.

Christians do not worship the same god as Jews, nor Muslims, though they are the same thing, they originate in the same book, they do not act, sound, nor worship the same. The original god of the Jews was sacrificed to.... that seems Satanic, yet that is Christianity's original god, so while such actions are Satanic, it is holy to another mans eyes and respected as such.

Get what I am saying?

Religion has no book of laws that says all men must say this and that and act in this way. As for Masons worshiping your so called "Satan" .. one would have to believe in Satan to first worship him willingly or not, which I do not, so how can I worship him?

Keep your religious beliefs to your self my friend, we neither care nor need to know about them, let alone have it thrust into our faces as you declare other around you unfit and unworthy and more lowly then your self.

Oh.

P.S.

You don't really know much at all.

[edit on 2/13/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
All Religions are based on the Monistic-Pantheistic Tree of Life or Kabbalah.

Meaning: One God expressing as various Creative-faculties that are in the Microcosm and Macrocosm.

Monotheism without Pantheism eventually leads to either: Atheism(reactionary materialism).

Or to: "Religious"-fanaticism(mono-idolatry).

And Polytheism without the view of Oneness(Tauhid or Tawhid) leads to: polytheistic-idolatry.

So Monistic-Pantheism, or the Doctrine of Emenations, is the best Doctrine or Science.

With this in mind DerekOneSeven17...:

Why does the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness allow the so-called "evil" Demiurge Grand Architect of the Universe to create?

And how do you intend to oppose this "evil" Demiurge and the "Anunnaki"(Egregore or Igigi)?

By sitting around and doing nothing?

By going to war with them?

How?

Gnosis teaches that the Power of the Demiurge(creation) is in the Sexual-Glands.

This is how we exist.

Did the Demiurge force us to be born from a physical womb?

Or is it the result of our own karmic actions?

If we have karma(evil deeds against ourselves and others), are we going to blame the Demiurge, or ourselves?

Who is this "our self" or "my self"?

Just as the "I"(cause of pain) is the result of the misuse of the sexual energy(desire), the end of the "I" is also the result of the proper transformation of the Energies of the Demiurge within us in Yesod.

The Sexual Energy has to create(or destroy) one way or another, whether we realize it or not.

So we have to sincerely ask ourselves: What are we to do?

It is taught that Adam((A)Ish) and Eve's((A)isha) eating of the forbidden fruit, was fornication.

Sex

"Sex can liberate or enslave the human being. No one can attain integrity, no one can be deeply Self-realized, without sexual energy. Sex is the power of the Soul." - The Esoteric Course of Kabbalah

Sexual Energy

"Sexual energy is divided into three distinct types.

First: the energy having to do with the reproduction of the race and the health of the physical body in general.

Second: the energy having to do with the spheres of thought, feeling and will.

Third: the energy that is found related with the Divine Spirit of man. Indeed, sexual energy is without a doubt the most subtle and powerful energy normally produced and transported through the human organism. Everything that a human being is, including the three spheres of thought, feeling and will, is none other than the exact outcome of distinct modifications of sexual energy." - The Perfect Matrimony

This is the root of it all.

Believing in unverifiable(with the mind alone that is)-theories is not much good now is it?

Sex is a fact, not a theory; and is, again, how we exist.

Karma(Action)-Mudra(Seal).

Of course there's nothing inherently wrong with researching 'conspiracy-theories'.

But how are we to know the truth(or non-truth) of them, without Awakened Consciousness(That which is beyond the mind)?

Kundalini

Kundalini has seven degrees of the power of the fire. Only by practicing the Maithuna daily over a period of twenty or thirty years can a person achieve the total unfolding of Kundalini.

The descending serpent the kundartiguador organ develops the inferior chakras of the lower belly and transforms man into a terribly perverse and evil beast.

The serpent, ascending through the spinal column, develops all the divine Powers of the Human Being.

Bodhicitta = Compassion.

Regards

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If a test tube baby is born it does not make the doctor GOD. The lifeforms that seeded this planet are not god either. So in a way I agree somewhat with the OP.

My 2 cents

"and behold man is one of us" KJV Genesis
who in the hell is "us"?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What gets me is, WHY do people have the need to hack into Satan?

Get THIS through your heads:

Satan works for me. Plain and simple, and has for years.

Jesus works for others. Jesus USED to work for me, but these days it just doesn't cut the mustard.

Allah works for others. I have no interest in Allah, but I WILL NOT attack him on some forum.

Jesus, all I see on this site is Satan-Bashing.

If this was a work place environment, I could have alot of people fired for Religious Intolerance.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Unrealised]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
If a test tube baby is born it does not make the doctor GOD. The lifeforms that seeded this planet are not god either. So in a way I agree somewhat with the OP.

My 2 cents

"and behold man is one of us" KJV Genesis
who in the hell is "us"?

The Intelligence that God uses to Create, is within the Semen.

If we abuse the Sexual Energy, or the Sexual Organs; then what we abuse is the Holy Spirit(Binah), who is necessary for existence itself.

Contemporary(non-Gnostic) Christian priests might think, or even feel that they have the gift of the Holy Spirit; however, if they are fornicators(who reach orgasm), or those who don't transmute the Sexual Energy, then they do not have the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Those "scientists" of the Anti-Christ who use test tubes, have a very severe karma to pay, because they are acting as enemies of the Holy Spirit.

They are in the Klipothic Sphere of Lilith; which is abortions, pederasty, homosexuality, masturbation, etc.

And US, is the Elohim.

From: EL = God, Eloah = Goddess, IM = plural Masculine ending.

So: "Gods and Goddesses".

As Above, So Below.

If Sex Creates Man, then It also Creates the Universe, Suns, Moon, Stars, etc.

The Cosmic Dance of the Three Primary Forces: Kether, Chokmah, and Binah.

These Three Forces are the basis of the Proton, Electron, and Neutron.

In Christianity: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

In Buddhism: Dharmakaya, Samboghakaya, and Nirmanakaya.

Abba and Aima(Binah) Unite to make Daath, from where our Souls are Born.

This is the Foundation of Alchemy.

For more on this, study the books on Karmamudra:

The Six Yogas of Naropa, and Kalachakra Tantra.

And Gnostic Christian books by Samael Aun Weor.

Also, a link: H.H. the Dalai Lama on Sex

Salvation

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." - 1 Corinthians, chapter 6: 18-20

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up" - John 3: 14

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He said not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of one, and to your seed, which is Christ. - Galatians 3: 16

Esoterically, this passage from Galatians is in reference to Bodhicitta.

(Sanskrit) Literally, Bodhi means "enlightenment" or "wisdom." Citta means mind. The synthesis, bodhicitta means "the enlightened mind" or the "mind of wisdom." This term has many levels of application.

(1) In an introductory form, it is used to describe the altruistic intention to attain enlightenment for the benefit of suffering beings.

2) In Mahayana teachings it is an elevated state of awareness (prajna) which directly perceives Emptiness.

3) In Tantrism it refers to the seminal fluids of the body.

4) Samael Aun Weor often expresses the synthesis of the term, which combines all these meanings.

"The Bodhicitta is the awakened and developed superlative Consciousness of the Being. The Bodhicitta emerges in the aspirant who sacrifices himself for his fellowmen, long before the Mercurial bodies have been created... It is necessary for the Bodhicitta, which means the auric embryo, the awakened Consciousness, to fall into the Illuminated Void." - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

"Obviously, before the Bodhisattva is born, the Bodhicitta must be formed within ourselves. Furthermore, it is important to clarify the necessity of disintegrating the ego, the “I,” in order for the Bodhicitta to emerge. The Bodhicitta is formed with the merits of love and supreme sacrifice for our fellowmen. The Bodhisattva is formed within the environment and psychological atmosphere of the Bodhicitta." - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

Christ = Bodhisattva of Compassion.

About the body: do not let it slip into old habits Or you will become like ordinary men and women; with the confidence of the deity, meditate charged with power and inform your focal points of energy as a principal and his circle of deities.

About speech: concentrate upon mantra and energy flows - Without energy control your sexual activity is fornication; properly execute the exercises of 'drawing up' and 'saturating' And with the nails of your imagination apply an Hermetic Seal.

About mind: identify the conditioned mind with seed-essence itself; If seed-essence(semen) is lost in actuality the karma of slaying a Buddha is incurred; at all costs gain self-control.

This is the Occult reason for Religion's stressing Chastity.

If we want to be free from desire, the root of desire(Sex) must be Transmuted into Fire, and then into Light.

Karma-Mudra, Tantra, and Kundalini Yoga.

In short: Alchemy, just as Jesus Transmuted the (Sexual)Water into (Spiritual)Wine.

The Salt is the Physical Body, the Mercury is the Semen, and Sulfur is the Holy Spirit, known as Ojas in India.

"Without it, without this mercury, drawn from our Magnesia, Philalethes affirms, lighting the lamp or the furnace of the philosophers is useless." - Fulcanelli

Regards

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

This self professed know it all (The OP)

-RockPuck

Please show me where i had ever "professed," that? The truth is, i never did.

Religion has no book of laws that says all men must say this and that and act in this way.

-RockPuck

Have you ever read the Bible? The basis of the Hebrew old testament is the law, which is, as supposedly commanded by the evil Yahweh, to be followed or punished.

Keep your religious beliefs to your self my friend, we neither care nor need to know about them, let alone have it thrust into our faces as you declare other around you unfit and unworthy and more lowly then your self.

-RockPuck

First of all, you should try and learn to stop stating your opinions as facts. Secondly, you should try and learn to speak for yourself. I never forced anyone to click this link, read this thread, or even reply to it. Finally, you should stop putting words in my mouth. I did not call anyone "unfit," or "unworthy," or "lowly."

----

Did the Demiurge force us to be born from a physical womb?

Or is it the result of our own karmic actions?

If we have karma(evil deeds against ourselves and others), are we going to blame the Demiurge, or ourselves?

-Tamahu

Tamahu, I responded to a similar question here : www.abovetopsecret.com... . I will reitterate, with some brief revisions...

I ask you this, who created the cycle of birth and death, which causes so much suffering, in the first place?

The system of Karma, instituted by the demiurge, is in fact evil and, basically, forces the participant to collect irrepayable debts over their incarnations. By being born over and over again, and having your memory "wiped," of your past lives, you are coerced into making the same mistakes over and over, thus being forced to accumulate more and more bad karma and enslaving yourself in the seemingly never ending cycle of reincarnation.

Perhaps this article that Amitakh Stanford has written called, "The Spirit World," will interest you, as she further explains how Karma is an evil tool of the evil demiurge.
You can read it here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

Why does the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness allow the so-called "evil" Demiurge Grand Architect of the Universe to create?

And how do you intend to oppose this "evil" Demiurge and the "Anunnaki"?

-Tamahu

Evil exists in"rebellion," from the original creation which was usurped, in this realm, by the "error," of evil. The "god," of the physical universe is evil. The "god," of this universe is NOT the True God of the Light. The Light had never wanted for evil to ever exist. I believe this article "The Eight Evil Minds," by Amitakh Stanford, gives a good, though simplified due to us being forced to use our physical minds, explanation of the origins of evil.

It can be read here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

Also, Tamahu, please stop double and triple spacing every line you write. It unneccearily takes up space on the page. I have no problem with visibly seperating your thoughts, i do it myself, but it is unneccesary to use double and tripple spaces for almost ever line.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I will repeat from my original post, in response to all, that, it is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," and of this material universe becomes more clear.

The "grand architect," of the physical universe (whatever you may call him), i feel, is evil, and i feel my original post adequately explains why.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The creator is not evil. He gave us the greatest gift of all, "free will". It is because of free will that some of us choose the path of evil. There are others who choose the path of good. Inevitable it is us who bring misery upon ourselves, not the creator. You have no one to blame but urself if u feel like life is so horrible. I happen to enjoy my life.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hi Derek

Lets try and keep some focus here.

I feel, that you have constructed a straw man argument against me. I said "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship," and you responded to that by explaining that you assume i have "based my belief," on Amitakh Stanford's writings and that you don't understand Amitakh Stanford's writings, therefor, the original accusation of "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship," is false.

In reality, you have not disproven my original statement, you have simply outlined that you do not understand Amitakh Stanford's writings.

I feel the accusation of a strawman argument is not true. I am giving you a bone fide opportunity to expound on your premise and I still hope you will avail yourself of that. I am quite unconvinced of the argument and you are obfuscating by refusing to backup your viewpoint.

What you have quoted are not inaccuracies. I feel, perhaps, some of them may either go against your ingrained prejudices and programming or you simply don't understand them, therefor, you label them inaccuracies. Why don't you begin by proving your own allegations, that the excerpts you have quoted are "inaccuracies," before you demand that I prove your allegations false?

They are inaccuracies IMO, and for the most part factual. They way things ought to work is that if you make an allegation you ought to be prepared to argue your point. By attempting to make me argue against your point when you haven't yet made it is an abrogation of your duty as the OP. Debate with me. Make your case.

Lets take your first inaccuracy.

Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple...

No it isn't. This legend is a part of the symbolism within the third degree. The symolism is only there to teach lessons in morality. Freemasonry is a system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols and is waaaay bigger than just this one story.

Right. Your turn. And perhaps you could address some of the other inaccuracies while you are at it.

You see, AFAIAC Dr. Stanford's work is riddled with factual inaccuracies regarding freemasonry, If that is the case, is it not reasonable to assume that there are other inaccuracies too elsewhere in the hypothesis?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
What gets me is, WHY do people have the need to hack into Satan?

Get THIS through your heads:

Satan works for me. Plain and simple, and has for years.

Jesus works for others. Jesus USED to work for me, but these days it just doesn't cut the mustard.

Allah works for others. I have no interest in Allah, but I WILL NOT attack him on some forum.

Jesus, all I see on this site is Satan-Bashing.

If this was a work place environment, I could have alot of people fired for Religious Intolerance.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Unrealised]

Satan can go to hell!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Actually Satan does work for many of us in a way... She a U.S. Senator...and she is running for President.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join