It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone expereinced Kundalini

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I experienced what I'd call Kundalini a few years ago. It felt EXACTLY LIKE every molecule under my skin was being stirred around with a spoon. Not very pleasant, I ended up on the floor and nearly got my friend to phone an ambulance. This happened nearly a week after a very deep meditation.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Not only that, in the advent of the complete kundalini explosion and other enlightenment, the individual goes through "ego death" and is left but a shell of his/her former self. Still, in order to continue operating in this reality, they are forced to use remaining fragments of that ego to function

This is correct.

When I had my kundalini experience, the ego disappeared and i had complete silence of my mind for 5-10minutes. Then the thoughts slowly started coming back, like you need it to survive... to be able to think what you want to do.

To experience proper kundalini and have it last for the rest of your life, you need to basically be a buddhist monk who practices meditation all the time so that when they do the kundalini and it removes that innervoice, the innervoice will not return because they have disciplined their mind so much.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't understand.

I see alot of statements like "it changes your perspective on life" and insinuations that it messes you up really bad, but everything is so vague. Can someone please explain to me how exactly this experience can ruin you, in real, understandable terms? Maybe provide an example?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It didn't change my life but I got a fright and took it as a kind of warning. I've never dabbled at the edge of the ether since.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
I don't understand.

I see alot of statements like "it changes your perspective on life" and insinuations that it messes you up really bad, but everything is so vague. Can someone please explain to me how exactly this experience can ruin you, in real, understandable terms? Maybe provide an example?

It will only really mess you up if you are not ready to handle it. And if your not, it will not last long either; The process will begin to diminish, unless you know how to keep it going.

For the average joe living in the western world, activating kundalini is not practical really.. not yet anyway

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have had many of those.
Its almost too wild to handle.
The release is more intense then an orgasim and the return surge is almost a feeling of your body and soul seperating for a brief moment. Its like my body rolls forward but my soul rolls backward. Like they are out of sync. At the same time the universe seems to split and seperates for a brief moment but at the same time folds in on itself. I assume thats the seperation of the body and soul in a sense in dimensional terms. It seems to rip apart and also enfold on itself, very hard to describe.

All along the way the joy or sense of love just keeps increasing.

Then there is this huge rush as they come back together. Its like you see stars and there is the Om sound and this vibration that buzzes over your body.

The experinece is a life changer. Your ability to feel extradimensions and your intuition is greatly enhanced. Its better then sex.

The build is like waves of energy in the base of your coccyx. Its a very unususal but actually good feeling.

The ability to keep it rolling is like an orgasim in may ways except for the premature thing, because sometimes it bubbles and percolates but does not happen.

But when it does happen sometimes the wave happens again and again like mulitple orgasims and thats only occured several times but they are like a roller coaster ride of extreme joy that is too much to handle but still I live through it. It feels like your too happy or there is way too much love. Its very overwealming.

Its quite weird to try to explain to someone who has never had it.
Its like trying to explain the orgasim to a ten year old.
You need to experinece it to understand it.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
junglelord,

Thank you for the the description. What you described sounds exactly like what I felt when I was trying to have an OOBE. The tingling, the "seeing stars" (I decribed it as galexies), the feeling in your back, everything. For a few days it was all I could think about and I feel it really opened my eyes. I haven't yet been able to experience it again to the same extent, unfortunately...And since my experience the feeling of "eye opening" has somewhat deminished.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yes in part, I have felt it come up to about my chest area it felt so good, energizing, wonder and weird at the same time I panicked, lost the energy rising and haven't felt it since. I would love to get back to that state again for sure.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah, raising the Kundalini was definitely a life changing experience for me. It happened by accident. I felt a surge shoot up my spine and my body was shaking and trembling. I saw flashes of visions and images. It was unreal...afterwards I felt so different...more alive.

That evening I went to bed and woke up peacefully the next morning on my own. Probably the best sleep I've ever had in my life. And then the 3 weeks following that I went through deep stages of amazing bliss and chaotic mess of thoughts...which I thought I was going insane.

I began my search of what happened to me and found out I had raised my Kundalini...ever since then many spoken truths has been brought to my attention...including some of the things included in this site.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JKLight420

actualy a spend some freee time on ats and i'm i'm experiencing koundalini, i start to meditate on my own 6 month a go one night after my meditation i went to bed i start to feel a kind of pain in my back like a flame running along my spinal i was feeling very wired, my legs was like on fire and electricity on may arms going to my hand, many pop in my ears and the fire runing until the back of my head a this time i hear a long sound on my ears and my head was full of eletrecity and then in the top of my head like somone put a and ice cube, after that i was like totaly in a bubble, i could not think i just remember that sound i could not explain, but people must understand tha koundalini if all your chakra are not vibrating equaly it's a mess,actualy i feel the electricity in my arms, the night when i sleep the energy keep flowing and you can feel it, i went to a yoga teatcher he explain me how to deal with, most of people say wow what an experience, peace and love but if your are not ready i can tell you it's playing with fire, and the peace turn to hell,until you will calibrate yourself, so first meditation to be equal and most of time it happen like this it's a very strange experience and now i'm feeling very good and it make you grow your creativity your sensitivity, you want share .

i just wanted to share this experience

keep going and when day you will awaken you fire snake

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I experienced it recently. The funniest part about it was I did not know what the term was or had even heard of the experience before. Its been about 28 years since my inception and since I could remember forming an opinion on the subject, I was more or less Athiest.

Then through some seemingly random events. I gave up drinking very heavily since about 18yrs old. After about 2 weeks it felt like I was thinking for the first time in "ages".

I had always been faccinated with the "taboo" non-western/modern(not in reference to sprituality though) subjects not to try to uncover anything really. But they just so happen to make great reads even if you can't "get it"

Long story short. That day that I realized that there just had to be an intelligent designer, the Term Gnostic found me. I read into it and everything just fell together for me.

That night in a momment of selfconciousness I had "it"

I described to my mother what had happend to me and she immediately darted to the computer and pulled up Kundalini on Wiki and showed it to me.

You know what my first impression of the description of it was....meh ok for mere words I guess. LOL

Its a funny processs going from a complete know it all , to begining to see that you might not know as much as you thought, to wow I had no idea how little I really knew.

Never thought the day would come when I could say that I was a man of "faith".

[edit on 25-7-2010 by up up and away]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I'm wondering if anyone on this board has experienced full completion of the kundalini experience from the base of the spine, all the way up, and re-looped back down.

yes.

And if so, do you have complete control over it and can you raise some-one else's kundalini by though alone, i.e. shakti-pat?

No. The question contains essential misconceptions of what Kundalini awakenings are. Its not controlled by "you".

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I had kundalini activated, yes, last summer, but I wasn't ready for it and it nearly killed me - literally - several times.

I've discussed it a few times here and don't want to get back into it.

It's not silence of the mind. I get that with meditation all the time. No, it's an energy manifestation, like a welder's toolgun at the base of your spine gets turned on and the flame from that shoots up your spine and down all your nerve pathways. Anything that needs purification, it tries to purify by burning away all the bad stuff, so if you're not ready in mind body, or spirit, it can hurt your mind, body, and/or spirit.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by junglelord

This is about as close to humanly possible to explain it to someone who has never experienced it.

It is my belief, that to experience a "true" Kundalini, the only requisite is that you are ready to "accept". What a "shaman" or "guru" is doing is projecting kundalinic sensations to you. I can tell you this by the hollow description people are giving it.

You will have no doubt when you experience it.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by up up and away]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JKLight420[/i

"I would doubt that anyone on this board has experienced kundalini. Someone who spends their free time on ATS or any website for that matter discussing aliens and conspiracies probably isn't going to be having an awakening of the kundalini. I beleive that it is quite a rare event and reserved for only those who minds are clear and have practiced for many years perfecting the art of the kundalini yoga. I think that If someone were to have experienced an awakening of the kundalini I truly believe that they would no longer have a use for the ATS or a computer for that matter. "

Wrong! Read Gopi Krishna who states thateven laypeople can expereince Kundalini without training. Also what about those who have had the expereinces and choose to return or not move to an Ashram??

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I had a kundalini experience, it kind of blew my socks off. Didn't really go for all that handy wavey stuff before, but this had something going on.

here's a pretty good meditation video, it's an open eye one, so just sit there relaxed, back straight, shoulders back and relax, and watch. (if you like, like)

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
kundalini I get daily It's a washing cleansing it will make a wash of goose bumps all over you makes the hairs stand on the back of your neck.

Energy is a communication, its a pathway knowing how to surrender the slience instantly, you have to realize a communication in your life a walking slience.

death of the ego, is also the surrender of your freewill your ignorance.

only the energy in the communication can show you how.
freewill and ego are clasp hands like twins they will constantly balance each other.

We are born ignorant and innocence when we accept conditions and give conditions we form a habit and are really no longer innocence, yet we remain ignorant, we are not born with information experiences memories.

We are taught secondhand information that becomes our first hand experiences It is accumalitive secondhand information. Your realization is your intellgence.
Sometimes we need to tell our thought's off, SHUT THE HELL UP!! i'm in control. and than slience aaahhhhh

Your thoughts get away from you, spinning stories in imagnation making up crazy stuff constant chatter, the mind is lonely without the connection to the soul,
l your soul becomes your abyss, watching you sleep at night waiting to connect back as a whole.

The fire kundalini is above and beyond the 5 senses, most death experiences are born into fire kundalini naturally the experience is first hand it is not secondhand information, It will also come when one realizes the communication of energy, it has no power that is powerful, one can not force kundalini to happen and that is ignorance.

Energy communicates with energy, simular to your computer talking to another computer there is an invisable hand shake that occurs,
The kundalini energy speaks to your soul energy that invisable handshake
You can lead a horse to water, but the horse will not drink.
look all kinds of water, look horse drink the water like this, splash around in the water, the water is right here horse, yet the horse does not drink.

The horse is ignorant, and you are that horse, to say your not the horse is your ignorances ego and freewill

[edit on 25-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr20121221
kundalini I get daily It's a washing cleansing it will make a wash of goose bumps all over you makes the hairs stand on the back of your ...

Excellent post Mr. you really hit the nail on the head with that one.

It is one of my wishes that more people get a chance to experience Kundalini (when they are ready of course) :p

[edit on 29-8-2010 by up up and away]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Everything I have heard about it - stated that it is dangerous, you can inadvertently let an evil presence into your body because you (I guess) leave your body like empty of ego and/or other things that allow something to enter it and it is always evil.

I would not mess with it at all because even if you are just curious, the ramifications could be serious. And also any supposed benefit it may bring is not worth the risk.

p.s. I've heard it described like a snake at the base of your spine, coiled and ready to spring when you give it an opportunity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join