It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honest Plea for help with OOBE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Greetings, as I have read on anther post of a fellow ATS'er who has had assistance in the out-of-body-experience field, so I've decided to make a similar case and plea for help in being pulled out, by stating my background and reasons for asking.

I am a late 20's electronic musician and love to read/discuss philosophy, dogma, theories, and collect vinyl records. I have had previous experiences of lost time and even spiritual experiences from prayer and yoga, but as hard as I've tried the OOBE, I have yet to attain this goal.

After having some of these experiences, my whole quest in life is to remain as humble as possible, help others, and reach a state of self mastery devoid of any egocentricities. I meditate about 2-3 times a week and can easily get into the relaxed state of no-thought and shifted consciousness.

I ask for this help in the humblest and sincerist of manners and will be truly inconciebvably grateful for this helping hand.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm just ^^^bumping ^^^ this post. Looking for help with a forceful oobe. A u2u would be nice. What-ever you require for the help, we can work out.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Good luck to you, and please let us know if it works out and what you experience. I find little information is around for the actual experience rather than the various claims of how to have one. I'd help you out in anyway that I can if I had any experience on the subject!

join