It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 weeks later, bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"28 days later" was a success, and personally it is my favorite horror film. Fox Atomic is making a sequel called "28 weeks later", but this time Danny Boyle (the previous movie's director) won't be directing the movie, so I was quite dissappointed, however I'll give it a try, this sequel is coming out on May 11 2007 I guess.
Sorry if this information has been posted.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This is the first that I've heard of this, thanks for posting it.

I thought 28 Days Later was a great film, so I'm really glad to see a sequel coming out. I dug up a few links for anyone that wants to get more info.

I found a summary on IMdb:

Seven months after the rage virus has annihilated the British isles, the US army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. In the first wave of returning refugees, a family is reunited--but one of them unwillingly carries a terrible secret. The virus is not yet dead, and this time, it is more dangerous than ever.
www.imdb.com...

And Wikipedia has an entry with lots of additional links.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
if y'all liked the movie, you should pick up World War Z by Max Brooks. It is an oral history of the war between the infected zombies and humanity. It is a dark, comedic take on society and it covers the initial outbreak right up to the clean up of the last remnants of the infected and while it is meant to be a somewhat humorous look at society it is, at times, a scathing commentary on celebrity, Iraq, the state of politics etc.

Brooks also wrote the zombie survival handbook which was funny but nothing like World War Z.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I heard of this a while ago, It better have some good story to it, as all the zombies died of starvation in 28 days later.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I read that this film is going to be more action than drama like the first. I am not sure how this will go - Alien was horror, Aliens was action, and they were both amazing movies. The word action bothers me, though, because it might not have the same depth or appeal - "action" makes me think "dumbed down". I will see it unless it gets awful reviews.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Crankeur, I've read World War Z and Zombie Survival guide by Max Brooks, I liked WWZ better, and here's some good news, they're making World War Z into a movie, checked imdb.com for detail.

top topics

join