It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Shouldn't we be able to record what creates them maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
For example why not put a camera or many cameras at all times 24/7 watching a huge field so we can see whatever may be creating them ?

Of course you need a lot of outside lights as well for the night time.

How come nothing has ever been captured before ? You would think someone would do this so they can get rid of whatever is hurting their crop or being a pain in the butt to them.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think this has been done before. Some of them saw nothing, some of them saw people making them. Not sure if anything "unexplainable" has been captured or not.
Also i dont think a lot of bright lights would be a good idea lol, id prefer some kind of night-vision camera.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I think this has been done before. Some of them saw nothing, some of them saw people making them. Not sure if anything "unexplainable" has been captured or not.
Also i dont think a lot of bright lights would be a good idea lol, id prefer some kind of night-vision camera.

True night-vision cameras would be better!

Think its possible to capture what causes the real ones, even if its weather somehow, which I don't think it is.?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If what people say is true, regarding electronics equipment malfunctioning during a UFO's presence, then that could be the reason that nothing else has been captured

you got me though, i for one look forward to the day that we have irrefutable evidence of UFOs, ETs or something literally out of this world making crop circles.
We need a ship to land on a major highway during rush hour or in a mall parking lot and setting there for hours or even days. No way in hell they could deny that

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Its been done before LIGHT BEINGS create them.White orbs in fields making it manifest like a magical painting.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I was going to say that, thinking that i seen a video or images of these things but I wasnt sure if it happened or if it did and was proven a hoax.
Some people that investigate them claim that the stalks of wheat or whatever are bent and at the bend the stalks explode outwards.
This makes them believe that some kind of energy is used to create them, heating the stalks up and causing the moisture in them to "pop" the shaft open like popcorn lol

Originally posted by menguard

Its been done before LIGHT BEINGS create them.White orbs in fields making it manifest like a magical painting.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It turns out the same ones that make them visit me too.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Just thought you might enjoy this.

I remember seeing a documentary many years ago when the doug & dave show was at it's height, where they set up multiple cameras on a field and captured nothing, but a glyph appeared in the field right behind them.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by squiz]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Here is a video that shows two balls of light forming a crop circle:

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
Here is a video that shows two balls of light forming a crop circle:

video.google.com...

Sorry Anne, the olivers castle video is a hoax, try googling John Wabe for more information. It is a very dubious story. I believe this hoax was bait to trap some of the investigators namely Collin Andrews into supporting the footage so as to discredit him. But he didn't take the bait and the elusive John Wheyleigh AKA John Wabe has layed low ever since.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by squiz]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That was a "real phenomenon" taking place.One laid low because of the accuracy of the occurance.The People of Light knew about the cameras and obliged by showing who is Light Scribing in our fields.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by menguard]

top topics

join