It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too late to stop Iranian nuclear bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The problem with all these what if scenarios is very scary because with a lame duck empty suit community organizer for President who has ZERO foreign policy experience and no balls to back up that lack of foreign policy experience. I mean after all wasn't he the one that "BOWED" to the King of Arabia? Obama is a moron and has way more issues on his plate than he's experienced to handle that's the scariest thing. And instead of focusing on the crucial issues at hand he's hob nobbing it with David Letterman and worrying about the F'ing Olympics. Like the world would even want to have the Olympics of all places in Chicago these days. That place is out of control.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Any they will celebrate....

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

WTF is that all about

Maybe he farted and followed through

[edit on 29-9-2009 by bigyin]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Nah he was just caught up in the moment, it was a head smackin' good time.

Allah be praised, global conversion and Jewish annihilation are now within our reach.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

If I recall correctly, he had just been handed a note informing him that a member of his family (Daughter? Unsure.) was killed (by a suicide bomber? Again unsure). Needless to say, his reaction is understandable if I am recalling correctly.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

I am not convinced that Iran wants nukes to defend itself. And I don't think the US is waiting for them to get them before invading. What sense would it make to wait? Heck, invade now before it's too late. If the US, as many people believe, wants to invade, we would have done so by now, before they have the means to retaliate.

The obvious truth is, the US does not want to invade, or nuke Iran. The world wants and needs stability in the mideast. Why? Because the oil must flow. Hostilities in that area will serve no purpose, for anyone. Our govt may be evil, but they are not stupid.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

The oil would flow more if Iran was "opened up" so to speak and the regime was overthrown. Now there doesn't need to be an invasion to overthrown the Iranian regime but we didn't need to send boots on the ground to Iraq either. This Iranian issue isn't about overthrowing a regime and letting to country remain. It's about building an EMPIRE in the middle east. Do you think we actually plan on handing Iraq back to the Iraqi people all the while we build a multi billion dollar embassy? Of course not. We have been in Germany, Japan, Phillipines, South America for 50 years. We'll be in the middle east for another 100. This is about empire building.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by bigyin

If I recall correctly, he had just been handed a note informing him that a member of his family (Daughter? Unsure.) was killed (by a suicide bomber? Again unsure). Needless to say, his reaction is understandable if I am recalling correctly.

Oh ic... well apologies for making light of it in that case.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

the current rulers of iran overthrew the despot called the shah and the SAVAK terror police.

they got sick of the dail abductions and torture so in 1979 had enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
By 2015? geesh, even i could tell you that was false. Russia is near FULL to the brim, with uranium at least! Since WWII,t hey have been an enormous industrial machine and weapons producer..what makes on think they coudlnt get enough uranium or plutonium together in time? thats lame idiotic thinking to believe or say that. I bet thiers enough uranium at Cherynobl....probably the real reason they had cocnrete built around it..yeah to contain the radiation..but also an 'instnat warehouse'.
Im sure the CIA also knew too. This faculity in iran should have been bombed before that treasonous Bush left office..the only thinkg wede hear about iran and nukes on the news today, is memorys of what once was thier
both governemtns, us and EU, are simply letting it happen. If the UN inspectors or whoever inspected and passed the word on, hey they got yellow cake ect ect....why didnt any superpower governemnt, not including russia act on it then?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

You...you do realize that the exclusion zone around chernobyl was put in place because the radiation levels are deadly, right?

Do you even know the difference between weapons grade and power grade uranium? Do you realize the lack of a need to use a radiated and extremely toxic former reactor as a "warehouse" for nuclear material?

Do you realize the uselessness of nuclear material that has already gone critical unless you just want to strap it to a conventional bomb and spread some fallout?

You do realize that Iran has nothing to do with Russia's weapons, is nowhere near the Ukraine, and that Russia has had nuclear weapons since the late 40's?

Do you...do you know how to spell? Do you know...anything? What is the point of your post?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by D.E.M.]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
I don't think it would disempower the US and Israel entirely but it would severly hamper or keep in check certain 'agendas' that are in play.

America can push its wweight around in the ME, because no one has nukes, conventional armies are easily beaten with air superiority.

pakistan already has nukes my friend.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes i know know how to spell.. its just a thought, not a definitive answer keep your pantys on!. My point is, all action and no work gets nothing done. apaprently this is the example regarding IRan and nukes*

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by citizen smith
Iran has every right to nuclear technology

not when they threaten to "wipe Israel of the map"

Don't believe everything you read.

He never said that. You should do some research into that controversial quote and you may find that what he said was closer to:

"Just as the Soviet Union was wiped out and today does not exist, so will the Zionist regime soon be wiped out."

Has Russia been wiped off the map? Of course it hasn't...it experienced a change. He was talking about the regime (which a lot of Jews disagree with) NOT all of the Jewish people. There are Jews in Iran.

Ahmadinejad is not Hitler. The comparison is ridiculous beyond belief.

This all sounds like fear-mongering and "apologists" being the new buzz word substituted for "unpatriotic". We are being forced to support another war.

My point is...IF the US intel on Iraq was admittedly erroneous and somewhat fraudulent, how the heck can we believe the intel now without any definitive proof of Iranian involvement in Iraq and it's quest for Nukes (which Israel has)? Just take this administrations word again?

Is the proof buried beside Saddams WMD's out there somewhere?

We went from Osama to Saddam and now it's Iran and we still haven't solved the problem. Do we really know who the threat is or are we just guessing here?

Ok your not giving the whole story either so when compared to the "wipe isreal off the map" people your on the other end making his comments less hostile then they really were.

What he said is this : The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Now when he spoke of other regimes that when loked back thru history that he compared them to he used 3 sources not just russia

(1) The Shah of Iran- the U.S. installed monarch

(2) The Soviet Union

(3) Iran’s former arch-enemy, Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein

now 2 of those 3 and the 2 you left out were destroyed by force. leading one to beleive that yes iran has evil intentions towards isreal also here is a interveiw with him being asked about what he means:

Confusing matters further, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad pontificates rather than give a direct answer when questioned about the statement, such as in Lally Weymouth’s Washington Post interview in September 2006:

Are you really serious when you say that Israel should be wiped off the face of the Earth?

We need to look at the scene in the Middle East — 60 years of war, 60 years of displacement, 60 years of conflict, not even a day of peace. Look at the war in Lebanon, the war in Gaza — what are the reasons for these conditions? We need to address and resolve the root problem.

Your suggestion is to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth?

Our suggestion is very clear:… Let the Palestinian people decide their fate in a free and fair referendum, and the result, whatever it is, should be accepted…. The people with no roots there are now ruling the land.

You’ve been quoted as saying that Israel should be wiped off the face of the Earth. Is that your belief?

What I have said has made my position clear. If we look at a map of the Middle East from 70 years ago…

So, the answer is yes, you do believe that it should be wiped off the face of the Earth?

Are you asking me yes or no? Is this a test? Do you respect the right to self-determination for the Palestinian nation? Yes or no? Is Palestine, as a nation, considered a nation with the right to live under humane conditions or not? Let’s allow those rights to be enforced for these 5 million displaced people.

end of interview

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy1880

Can i ask how an article dated : February 13 2007 is breaking news ?

Just an observation.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Just an observation.

this whole thread was made in 2007 someone else resurected it for some reason. good catch tho.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Just an observation.

this whole thread was made in 2007 someone else resurected it for some reason. good catch tho.

Now that is something i missed .......

Good catch yourself .

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
UMM Beacky,

Who is BEACKY? Can you read? Can you spell?

It didnt say Iran is making a bomb it said that it has enough material to do so.

Oh, that makes me feel so much better, thank you

Iran will be able to develop enough weapons-grade material for a nuclear bomb and there is little that can be done to prevent it, an internal European Union document has concluded.

Another apologist in denial.

Besides Irans leaders might be backwards in their beliefs but they are not stupid, the only thing Iran could want with a bomb is as a defence for dont attak us or invade us like you did to our neighbors and you putting us in an axis of evil. They know the us and Israel both have hundred times as many nukes and better delivery methods.

Yes, your leaders are backwards and they are stupid.

So all Iran having a bomb would do to the world is make it less likely of being invaded by an outside force and leave it to the natural progression over there of the people revolting again this time to become westernized (that is once the youth wakes up from their drugged stupor)

That is not the only danger. Your stupid, backward leaders will give the bomb to Hezbollah and any other terrorist group with enough cash to buy it. Your sponsorship of terrorism in the past leaves no doubt that that would happen. That is why you must be stopped.

The US sponsors terrorism via the CIA, and proxy militia like blackwater
The US leaders are liars, backwards, hypocritical and stupid
The US has nukes and "could" hand one off to a proxy.

BTW can I get the crystal ball everyone uses to predict with such certainty what Iran will do in the future? and will it give the the lotto numbers for next week?

The biggest difference between Iran & the US, the US leadership has aggressively summarily slaughtered millions of innocent people in wars of choice (and profit).. Iran?, not so much.. who should stop who?

Iran can defend their nation against known aggressors just like anyone else... they don't scare me, I worry much more about LAPD.

How can any critically thinking person give the US govt one ounce of credibility after "WMDs" and 9/11?..Gulf of Tonkin anyone?

When they want war they'll lie, lie, lie and when done telling more lies.. the real lying starts... its laughable to believe them "this time". When have we seen this scenario before, humm.. before we killed & displaced millions of innocent people maybe?

Here's a great idea, blindly believe the known lying war mongers and their MSM lackeys ONCE AGAIN, really.. this time they are telling the truth. Really. Drink up all their Iran sucks kool-aid, and lets have another fantastic war based on a steaming Obama flavored pile DC fertilizer!.. uuuumm war you can believe in, beat Iran.. yes we can! go team!

Lets repeat history and pretend we're not.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Iranians already have the bomb at this point. Untested though. Before you disbelieve me, do two power stations need to be fed by thousands of centrifuges to enrich uranium?

Iran is already armed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join