It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl/boy ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi, wanted to re open my “posting at ats” and having just finished to play F.E.A.R (a video game which features a creepy little girl like in The Ring…) I wondered if anyone here knew about or had experience with something like a child/baby ghost… Evil or not.

I think the pure thought of it just creeps me out

pics would be welcomed

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A few years ago I was lying on my lounge room floor having a snooze, and woke up in a semi-lucid state and saw a young boy, probably about 8years old or so, in what looked liked stereotypical 1940's "chimney boy" clothes. He was standing at the doorway, just looking at me with a slight smile on his face. I remember being freaked out for a split second, then being overwhelmed with a sense of complete bliss, full of a feeling of "the world is good, everything is good".

I haven't seen the boy or any other children since, but I wish I could. The feeling that overcame me was indescribable, complete relaxation and contentedness. This happened shortly after I moved to a new city to escape alot of bad things that were happening in my life at the time, so I think it was someone's way of letting me know things were going to be ok.

I also quite regularly see an arm or leg disappearing past my door, but never the rest of the body it's attached to. A few times the figure has looked so solid I've actually searched the unit thinking someone had broken in

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
here is a really creepy picture but i don't know anything at all about it
i just thought you might like it for the creepiness

i don't know anything about cameras and making hoaxes - deceit doesn't interest me as a creative activity

but vibe-wise this picture somehow seems like it might be for real
if it was not then, it is now, anyway

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Wow, with the high levels of blue and red in that pic I thought it might be a stereogram. I looked at it with my red/blue glasses and I don't think that is what it is. Cool pic though.....

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
DUDE

i LOVE your avatar.

very inspiring - coordinating perfect with your signature! i love that - whhoooo what a ride.

YEAH!!!

is your avatar a stereo-gram?
what IS a stereo-gram?
i have a guess but it is not good to bank on guesses when you can ask - if nothing else then a guess is all you've got. ya know

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
When my daughter was small and would spend the night at my parents house, she would talk about dreaming about 'the little boy in the closet' in one of the bedrooms. But she said that she only dreamed about him if she slept in that one room. ( I didn't think of it as a ghost at the time, since I had grown up in that same house, and had never seen anything similar.) But......

Later, when I did some research on the past owners of the house, I found that the family that built the house had lost a child around the age of 4.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Yeah seen it before, it's really cool. I think it’s supposed to been taken by this journalist in the Balkans. It's in a place where there was supposedly a massacre.
Nice pic. though, real or fake

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Really?

That is interesting. Do you know anything else that i could google on?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Fresh meat here....first time posting on this forum....or any forum for that matter!

Experiences with child spirits.....I've had quite a few actually. Here's one: I lived in an apartment in Tampa my first year of college that was home to two particular spirits. One was a boy, about 11-12yrs old, and the other was a girl, ~8yrs old. The girl would keep me up at night as she liked to walk up and down the hallway. Sometimes I could feel her get angry or bothered by something and on those nights my bedroom and bathroom doors would randomly open and shut or she would make banging noises on the wall. The boy was laid back and rarely made an appearance.
Although, one day I laid down for a nap and he woke me up. It sorted of ended up being an out of body experience as he walked me around different places and told me things about why he and the girl were still there and about how the supernatural world worked in general. It ended with him telling me I'd understand one day soon. At this point I was standing next to my bed looking at myself and when I laid down my actual body sprang to life.

The next day I told my mom the same story I just wrote above, word for word. I brushed it off as a spooky dream for a while. Then a few months after it happened my mom calls me at 3am and says "I saw them". She explained that the boy and girl had appeared to her as well...scared the living daylights out of her. I was still a little skeptical so I asked her to describe them to me, as I had never told her what they looked like. She described their appearances to a 'T'.....lol.....I'm not so skeptical about it anymore!!

Anyway, there's a good story for you if anything. My sister and I have had loads and loads of stuff like that happen to us throughout our whole lives. From the bangs in the night to memories of past times/places/lives to full fledged preminitions.

Ok, so I've divulged....is there anyone else out there who've had similar experiences? We've been trying to shed some light on all this for....well...our whole lives. This seemed like a good place to start.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibn13
Fresh meat here....first time posting on this forum....or any forum for that matter!

Experiences with child spirits.....I've had quite a few actually. Here's one: I lived in an apartment in Tampa my first year of college that was home to two particular spirits. One was a boy, about 11-12yrs old, and the other was a girl, ~8yrs old. The girl would keep me up at night as she liked to walk up and down the hallway. Sometimes I could feel her get angry or bothered by something and on those nights my bedroom and bathroom doors would randomly open and shut or she would make banging noises on the wall. The boy was laid back and rarely made an appearance.
Although, one day I laid down for a nap and he woke me up. It sorted of ended up being an out of body experience as he walked me around different places and told me things about why he and the girl were still there and about how the supernatural world worked in general. It ended with him telling me I'd understand one day soon. At this point I was standing next to my bed looking at myself and when I laid down my actual body sprang to life.

The next day I told my mom the same story I just wrote above, word for word. I brushed it off as a spooky dream for a while. Then a few months after it happened my mom calls me at 3am and says "I saw them". She explained that the boy and girl had appeared to her as well...scared the living daylights out of her. I was still a little skeptical so I asked her to describe them to me, as I had never told her what they looked like. She described their appearances to a 'T'.....lol.....I'm not so skeptical about it anymore!!

Anyway, there's a good story for you if anything. My sister and I have had loads and loads of stuff like that happen to us throughout our whole lives. From the bangs in the night to memories of past times/places/lives to full fledged preminitions.

Ok, so I've divulged....is there anyone else out there who've had similar experiences? We've been trying to shed some light on all this for....well...our whole lives. This seemed like a good place to start.

what did they tell you, why are they there...explain this is so interesting

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
what did they tell you, why are they there...explain this is so interesting

lol...this part of the story is hard to explain...even to myself! Here's the best I can offer.

Most people view what is tangible and what is...I'll say supernatural...as two different dimensions or worlds, or what have you. Really it's all the same world, only most people never experience the...'other side' if you will. As it is all connected though, that is why sometimes we see 'ghosts' (I really hate that word....it's not really what they are....don't know how to explain that one though) or experience things we can't explain. Interestly not all people have the ability to experience the other side though...my aunt for instance is mad at her late husband because he comes to my sister and I to give her messages instead of going straight to her. The thing is, she just doesn't have whatever we have. Anyway, sometimes, for whatever reason, when someone dies something prevents them from detaching themself fully from the 'tangible' world. The girl for instance is angry about something she missed out on in life. As a result she couldn't really move on and now she's attached to that place to an extent (not fully). The boy, on the other hand, didn't have this kind of problem...like I said, he was pretty laid back. But the girl meant a lot to him for some reason, so he comes back to her from time to time, sort of checking up on her. That's why he wasn't always there.

I am sure I'm not explaining this with much clarity....I'm sorry....this is more of a face to face conversation. This is a very much condensed version.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
He wasn't always there for anyone else...or himself....but he was ALWAYS with the girl in the same sense that the girl was always with you.

But he didn't need to validate his being-ness according to the tangible...she did. She desperately did not let her 'self' be forgotten in the world of the tangible. I don't think it was her being-ness that was her driving force - the intangible is the very essence of the tangible and so once you experience intangible you recognize this. But if the tangible thinks that it IS because it IS and that it doesn't need the intangible...well, if the 'in' is out of 'intangible' - then the 'tangible' becomes desolate, empty, without life (form); void basically.

This is what is meant by 'the abomination of desolation.' When the unseen or the seen, either one, decides they don't need the other. Without the inner the outer is a shell...without the outer, the inner isn't ever sure it really has thought with substance. It can think, yes - but the result is chaos.

Yin and yang are a pair - eternally wedded - death before divorce.

The little girl was holding the two together like a child often serves to keep a mom and dad together who have begun to see one another as the enemy instead of as a partner equal in all ways but functionally differing for the purpose of the success of the species. By the same token a child often blames self when the parents split and then they split the child's life up into a 'mommyland' and a 'fatherland.'

Security was the girl's only need that was never fulfilled. Since the mother and father were not present, then the boy became all things to that little girl so that she would not lose her grip. On ewe and eye.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ibn 13 couldn't you elaborate on wht you thoughts about this. I', very interested in your story.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
queenannie....that photo is really weird. Wish we could find out where it came from.
I opened this thread for purely masochistic reasons....there is nothing that scares the pants off me more than ghost children or possessed children. And things crawling on all fours.
I dont know why children are seen as more creepy, maybe its because we expect them to be innocent, i dont know.

I have never seen a ghost (child or otherwise), but something did happen that scared the living bejeesus out of me. My son was known a while back for getting out of his bed and not exactly sleepwalking, but just standing in his doorway (which is visible from my bedroom doorway).
But one night, i woke up (sixth sense?) to find him at the door of my room, staring right at me, on his hands and knees.

Very freaky.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
wow i would have crapped my pants, if i kid was standign at my door way and on all fours...did u ever figure out why he does this?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

i don't know anything about cameras and making hoaxes - deceit doesn't interest me as a creative activity

but vibe-wise this picture somehow seems like it might be for real
if it was not then, it is now, anyway

that picture is a bad fake !

check this out it looks semi convincing

www.videotiger.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
wow i would have crapped my pants, if i kid was standign at my door way and on all fours...did u ever figure out why he does this?

lol...trust me, it scared me a hell of a lot. I never did figure out why he did it. He stopped a while back, but for a year or so, when he was about 11, 12....he would do this often. Sometimes i would wake up to find him standing over my bed looking down on me. He was definitely in a sleep state.
But yeah, the "all fours" thing....certainly scared me

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
As far as personal experiences go. I had a really cool experience in a place called alwood.Alwood is a rehabilitation place for youth. I was there for pot...

Anyways the building is located like an hour outside of ottawa ontario.

Its a really old building,Since it has been built it has had new additions added onto it,theres a new wing where the boys stay on one side and the girls stay in the rooms in the original house.

Now sometime in the sixties a girl was staying in the house and something caused her to take her own life,by hanging herself in her rooms closet.

Now I only stayed there for three weeks and left,this is one of the reasons why.

When it comes to alot of ghosts they need us to exsist sort of an energy exchange the more we feel and see them or whatever the more they will exsist in the world of the living,while ghost hunting is not a science by any means,in many cases this exchange is usually relevant as it is almost testable.

At first there was nothing,and there was no reason to thinbk anything was wrong,but for some reason we started taking about it. Soon after the whole group knew,the ghost started making itself known.

Though i cannot remember much happening other then this.THe girl would run up and down the halls of the girls dorm and sometimes in the boys while we were all in the common room roughly underneath both dorms,it was hard to believe because it literally was like someone running up and down the halls.Yet no one was up there.., aswell apparently she would talk to the girls in whispers in the middle of the night.ecspecially the one who was staying in her room.. I have been around this stuff for years now but then I wasnt as entrenched in it.

It was the neatest freakiest thing Ive ever experienced, It wouldnt stop either,and being so close to a real ghost like that really freaked me out at the time. So I booked it.puff puff..lol

[edit on 17-2-2007 by toraylin]

new topics

top topics

join