It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Facility - Cleveland Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Does anyone know anything about NASA and what they do in Cleveland OH ?

Right next to Hopkins Intl. Airport are NASA buildings.

I travel to my office in Cleveland 2-3 times per month and never really thought much about NASA until yesterday while there a co-worker mentioned that we did some work at NASA and I should see the facility.

He told me that there are 10-12 buildings that are underground, about 10 storys deep and all connected by tunnels.

He claims to have been down in one of the buildings and says that he might be able to get us in there on "business", but we can't even take briefcases or cell phones in.

While we were sitting at the light by the airport, something else neat happened.

A white airplane with a single red stripe down the side landed... no other markings on this plane.
Does this kind of plane sound familiar ? JANET AIRLINES, I swear it looked just like one of the ones that lands in Nevada and *you know where *.

probably nothing, but you never know.

Anyway, I'm going to see what kind of "work" NASA does here in OHIO and will let you all know.

Please share any info that you may already have.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Funny you should mention this, one of my best e-friends moms works there, it seems they do alot of physics work both experimental and general brainstorming. Its all completely above board from what i've heard and its no great secret either.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
COOL, thanks Nerdling !

I talked to my co-worker today also, he tt someone there and found out that there is supposed to be a "cannister" or Cylinder " thing, that is 0 gravity and they drop things to see how they react and take pics and measurements on the way down.

If it's true, I wonder if they've ever dropped a person there ?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My grandpa worked there for 20+ years, its the Louis Nasa Research Center I believe. He was engineer that developed parts for the shuttles. I didn't think that the center was that big though, and he really hasn't said anything odd. I don't think that there is much of interest there, but I'll see what he knows next time I see him.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is some satellite intelligence from me:

The entry to the facility:

personal.inet.fi...

Some pictures of it, seems to be pretty open so most likely all under earth or just not very secret at all.

personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...

That's something I don't get. I first thought maybe some kind of waste system or so but it looks more like tunnels for cars, a driveway. It goes directly from the main road in the facility to a small suburb out of the city, strange

personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...
personal.inet.fi...

Thanks to FULCRUM for the webspace!!!!!

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by shoo]

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by shoo]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Glad to help!

I hope these bring joy to some!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why does NASA need unmarked aircraft?

Why a large underground facility?

Anyone sure this isn't spookville or something?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You mean this janet airline?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
LOL! Ja-net right in front of the Sphinx, the pyramid and the column.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I live in Cleveland, two minutes from the airport, and the I-X center that is near the airport was used for building tanks in WW2, and is now a convention center, as for the nasa center nearby, i go there every year for my grandpa's picninc, that nasa puts in for WW2 vets from around the area. There is a large building for holding ships, but only 1, and they have a greenhouse there, i guess for experiments on plants or what have you, and every year i go to the base and every coule days i pass by, ive never seen anyhting go on there that is unorthodox in any way. However, occasionally there are millitary landings at hopkins airport, that are unannounced, and all incoming planes are forced to circle, although i dont know anyhting about it, but wouldnt a secret base be more secret if they arent hiding it?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
go to www.nasa.gov...
its their webpage.

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by nobody]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody
go to www.nsa.gov...
its their webpage.

Oh my! what a splendiferous idea!

You know? Instead of keeping stuff classified i guess they keep it all on their website!

Oh what a happy man i am now! I've gained access to government top secret documents just by logging on to their publicity page!

*skips with glee*

*rolls eyes*

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
shoo/FULCRUM.

Nice job.

Great images:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm not too far from it either. I know a few people that work there. I haven't been to that place in a while. Took a gazillion field trips there when I was a kid though! In all my years of being interested in conspiracy stuff, I can say that I have never heard this Nasa location to be of any value, conspiracy-wise.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruggeder
However, occasionally there are millitary landings at hopkins airport, that are unannounced, and all incoming planes are forced to circle, although i dont know anyhting about it, but wouldnt a secret base be more secret if they arent hiding it?

Military planes landing at commercial airports is not that uncommon. There are circumstances that require them to land their. They include simple emergency problems while to far from a military airfield, cargo drop-off, fuel pick-up, and even crew rest. Not familiar with the Cleveland area so I can't say that a military airfield is closer. As far as holding civilian aircraft, it is a matter of saftey to both planes, their crews, plus any passengers/cargo being carried.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by nobody
go to www.nsa.gov...
its their webpage.

Oh my! what a splendiferous idea!

You know? Instead of keeping stuff classified i guess they keep it all on their website!

Oh what a happy man i am now! I've gained access to government top secret documents just by logging on to their publicity page!

*skips with glee*

*rolls eyes*

nobody's ACTUAL quote was www.nasa.gov.
Your copy says www.nsa.gov. Weird

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
shoo/FULCRUM.

Nice job.

Great images:

Thanks,

Just letting you know that these are no more..

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
My Dad used to work at NASA before he passed away as a programmer for a contracted company right on their borders and had clearance to pass through it. Once a year I always got a chance to visit all their experiment/research/machinery/office buildings.

Yes they have that zero gravity drop point. But it's not anything conspiracy related. Just a big hole to droop special zero gravity experiment units in filled with little Styrofoam balls at the bottom.

I visited most of the facilities there, and although it's a neat place I can assure you there is NOTHING going down over there that is even close to being classified.

Although every 5 years I think they open it up for a day to the public to come check it out. It�s a great attraction and if you live in Cleveland I suggest you find out when the next time is, because you definitely don�t want to miss it, it�s a very cool place to go to.

P.S. If you find out when let me know too

new topics

top topics

join