It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have talked to many people who at least claim that they have had an experience with a UFO. But the stories that really amaze me alot are the ones where the person recalls seeing odd colors that they had not ever witnessed or known yet.

The person says it was a mix of colors (I will sometimes get red,yellow,green, and blue) before the person becomes flustered and gives up trying to place a similar color.

What are these "alien" colors? Has anyone had an experience with them?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is interesting. I have discussed with people the idea of a person's perception of color. Is what I see as the color 'yellow' exactly the same as another sees it. Our brains must be interpreting the signals our eyes see, but does everyone get the same brain response. Obviously we learn to pair a color with a name. Maybe we can experience some energy force on our body that affects the brain area that processes color, and yields a confusing interpritation of color.

Reminds me of 'Eyewitness' in Chicago stating the object was a grey but it was hard to quite describe it's color.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's impossible to describe a new color without mixing two or more existing ones together. I think it'd blow my mind if there is a new prime color out there that just isn't located on Earth.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i dont know about not being located on earth, any colours visible to anything should be bound by the electromagnetic spectrum.

maybe the colours are seen are in the infra red or ultra violet spectrum of what we cant normally see, maybe there is some kind of electromagnetic effect that allows these colours to be seen in strange vivid effects.

i have no idea in reality though, i can just speculate.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Awesome replies, guys. Thanks for the opinions.

It does make sense that maybe these are not colors, that they are electromagnetic or even radioactive frequencies that give off a "color" that we have not yet seen on earth...because we may not have the power yet to produce it.

top topics

join