It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘’I touched my dream was awake also’’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Excellent thread

I am interested in the common dreams that we all dream. Is this part of a shared unconsiousness, something to do with our culture or is it somehow programmed by the media?

I like the idea that dreaming allows us to access other dimensions, planes etc. Does our soul leave our body to travel to these places? Do we exist in these places simultaneously and only when we dream do we become aware of them?

Why are there so many different types of dreams? How can they be different and what makes them different?

I was also struck by the matrix idea that our reality is a dream and vice versa and any other version of this.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
God of the Bible says that Heaven has many mansions but we are just not there yet but maybe in our dreaming it's calling out for it but can not reach them, in some type of astral projection of the soul.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You woke up the dreamer, now you know of his presence what is in store for you.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have a weird dream to add. I think this involves shadow people but not 100% sure. It was indeed strange.

I was dreaming that I was in this dark almost empty auditorium. More like those big ones back in the days of Rome. there weren't that many people but I remember the person on stage wasn't a good person. And the little people around the auditorium weren't 'human'. I couldn't tell how I knew, I just knew. Then it hit me that 'this is a dream' so I decided to 'take control of it'. I don't remember doing anything unusual, just walking about and stuff. At one point it look like if I was in a theater ( hence the auditorium) but time time I was backstage and I went from room to room, running into people who again weren't 'human'. I came up to this 'western' scene, the pile of hay, the wooden sticks where u tie your horse to. I was on my way to my parents graveyard. I felt very emotional as if something bad happened or I made a decision where now I was sad about it and I wanted to talk it over with my parents.

As I *think* i found the graveyard, at some point I notice someone was behind me. I knew this wasn't a good person and I dont recall if we talked but as this person was getting closer to me I heard this loud noise as if someone bump into a pile of trashcans. At that moment i 'woke' up. I always have my bedsheet covering my face and I sleep with a lamp on. And as I was 'looking' at my dream and seeing the light through my bedsheet, I saw this shadow creeping from the bottom of where i could see the sheets. Next thing i know I 'felt' being wrapped in something as if I was getting kidnapped, and I think I heard voices. At this point I was screaming, or had my mouth opened but no sound. I finally got to move and I was in bed fully awake now. Of course scared to death.
I took this as a sleep paralysis moment where my mind woke up b4 my body did. Now why did it wake up in the first place? Weird enough last night, around 3:13am I was working on my business class. I heard this LOUD crash (as if you had a plastic box full of bottles and metals). And I thought i sounded as if all the shampoo bottles in the bathroom fell. Of course I got creeped out because its not the first time I heard this sound. It doesn't happen often but it happens often enough to know its not the wind doing it.

An hour later, I went to get a drink. I searched the rooms for anything on the floor. Found nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
just posting this so it updates on the recents posts box as another person has had a similar experience hope they read this.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A post by Justdove

www.abovetopsecret.com...

QUOTE:
At first just before i go to sleep I'd see a long legged spider coming down from the ceiling at me and when i wake up i see them suddenly reverse and go upwards. Some were real but others just seem to disappear

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join