It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC explores 9/11 conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Anytime this gets mainstream notice,its a good thing.
Also wanted to give a heads up to anyone wanting to watch this.

(BBC2)-September 11 conspiracies will go mainstream on Sunday as BBC airs an hour long documentary that investigates the growing number of conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

pressesc.com...

9/11: The Conspiracy Files, will try to answer the question that has been doing the rounds on the Internet ever since the hijacked planes crashed into the twin towers of the World Trade Center: "Is it an inside job?"

pressesc.com...

According to the BBC, investigators have travelled across the United States speaking to eyewitnesses trying to separate fact from fiction.

pressesc.com...

According to a Scripps Howard poll, 36% of 1,010 Americans believe that the government is responsible for the attacks either by omission or by commission.

pressesc.com...

"The outrage caused by September 11th allowed the present administration to instantly implement policies its members have long supported, but which were otherwise infeasible," according to the main conspiracy website, 911Truth.org, which receives thousands of visitors every day. "9/11 was exploited to launch an open-ended, perpetual "war on terror," actually a war against any and all enemies the US government may designate. The case of Iraq shows that the target countries of this war need have nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11."

pressesc.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ill probably check this out on sunday, im cynical that the BBC will say anything unbeknown to the online conspiracy community but who knows, itll probably be your typical quote alternative unquote look into the conspiracy much like channel 5's JFK type programs that never mention things like the obvious tampering with the frames in the zapruder footage ect.

i dont expect this program to give anything away at all, it will probably try to debunk anything that is based on solid ideas and speculation.

probably just going to be disinformation, but it might make people question the official story and look into it online, so it cant be all bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Although I am not in the U.K. I am still a fan of BBC.
Not that they are perfect, but the are better then most mainstream.
Hopefully this will be an honest look into 9/11.
You guys be sure to let me know how it is please.
Also, I see it says BBC2. Is that an alternate channel?
Will it even be seen by very many people on BBC2?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i wouldnt say bbc 2 was alternative, its just conspiracy stuff in the british media has a habit of presenting itself as an alternative honnest look into something, when in reality all it ever does is debunk.

i mean there is bs conspiracys in every major event, but as if anything of substance is ever going to be shown on television, delusion of the highest degree.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Their is an exact same topic thread allready........

Maybe a BC is too high up to contribute to others speculation.

If you trust the BBC then you need your head testing.It was the BBC that got Blair into power in 1997 with their pycho-opps.do your research before claiming the BBC will be 'exploring' anything esle but their own lies.
MI5 know that public opinion is now convinced that 9/11 was an inside job, along with 7/7 and this is how they are containing the suspissions.
It's total BS and i for one won't be watching.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Listening to Alex Jones this morning and he says that this is a major hit piece.
He says he was followed for a week and interviewed by the BBC team, and afterwards they sent him a letter telling him basicly that they had 'debunked' him.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Listening to Alex Jones this morning and he says that this is a major hit piece.
He says he was followed for a week and interviewed by the BBC team, and afterwards they sent him a letter telling him basicly that they had 'debunked' him.

well the bbc is run by mi5 after all, however it comes across, i doubt they have totally debunked him, although alot of 911 stuff should be left alone, i.e the pentagon. if they find one error in your case, then they just call everything you say a conspiracy theory. we will have to wait and see.

i will be interested to see how they explain the fact that planes cannot bring down those buildings, and absolutely nobody expected them to fall, on the news.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I certainly won't be expecting anything new from this but will still be watching.

I will be very surprised if the BBC end the programme without swaying toward the official line.

Its mainstream TV nothing will be confirmed, but hopefully it will inspire some people to look a little further.

I may try and record the show and post it to googletube, if the big companies haven't managed to shut them down buy sunday.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just bumping this up, to remind any UK members.

Originally posted by Koka
I may try and record the show and post it to googletube, if the big companies haven't managed to shut them down buy sunday.

You spell like me......

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm getting ready to watch (and if necessary record) this . (I'll be watching it trough a TVpc card so i can record it digitally)

I'm very curious as to which CT's will be discussed, i hope they stay with the factual ones, and not the wilder nut case ones.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well, surprise surprise, the BBC have decided there was no conspiracy, so we can stop speculating and get on with our lives now.

Move along nothing to see here.....

Not sure I'll bother posting the recording as it was far from detailed and didn't come close to covering any of the more damning evidence.

Can't say i'm disappointed as I wasn't really expecting much else.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This documentary was a total joke (as I predicted
) but I thought I'd post the video for any people who could/did not see it.

Google Video Link

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Xeros]

top topics

join