It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Late to Stop Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I wouldnt believe a word of intelligence out of the EU if they swore blood oaths over it.

Anyone remember the bullcrap about WMDs in Iraq that came out of the EU and has now been pinned on the US as an american fabrication?

This is all the same crap and dont let the EU "peacetalks" fool you, they dont want peace with Iran. What they want is to have their cake and eat it too. They want the US to take out Iran while they turn around to the world and point their fingers and say, "look at them ignorant americans bombing the peaceful Iranians"
they did it in Iraq too!

Who stands to gain the most, besides israel, from a non-nuclear islamic state in the middle east? Sure, the US has assets there, but guess who falls under the umbrella of nuclear tipped ballistic missles? ermmmmm?

Thats right...its our good ole pals the europeans!
you know, the ones who fabricate evidence of WMDs in Iraq to escalate a conflict with the US and Iraq and then wash their hands of the situation?

NO WAR FOR EUROPE!
NO AMERICAN LIVES
FOR EUROPEAN TRAITORS!!!!

[edit on 12-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

I'll think you'll find the evidence for WMD's was manipulated by the British and American governments.

The Information obtained by both countries secret service's was full of contradictions and "OUR" governments spun the information to fit their agenda on invading Iraq.

Most of the mainland Euro countries have been against military action from the start.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Jimmy was a little quicker:
But I want to emphasize the point:

Europe did not want Iraq to be invaded.
Germany as well as France both vetoed the attack.

But America needed the invasions for it's own purposes.

I feel sorry for every brave american and british soldier down there now.
God bless the soul of every killed soldier and their friends and relatives at home.

It still doesn't change the fact, that they shouldn't be there and should definately not have invaded a country that (and it was a proven fact) did NOT have weapons of mass destruction: and the UN and Europe told them that...

Europe doesn't need war!
We're glad we can live in peace, we don't have to start.
We help where we can (Africa etc.) but don't INVADE!!!

greet,
Sammy

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This thread should actually be re-named "Too late to stop America".
IMHO.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
every country that will use alternative energy besides oil will be stopt!
couse using oil makes them willing slaves ...for the oil-companies....
thats the reason that nucliair power sourches is put in a bad daylicht....

the big mistake of europe was the closing of kalkar (fusion-reactor) before it was operational....
when it was running europe would be the leaders in clean and cheap energy!...
we all now shell has locked the patent of the hydrogene car moter savely away since 1950.....

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the real question is if iran is such a threat then why did bush use iraq to get to iran why not just announce his intentions in the first place. i feel its been about iran the whole time anyway and iraq was just a means to get there. bush fails again

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'd say Iraq was a more Strategic area in the middle east where he could check Iran AND Syria

they laid a good number of permanent military bases for a longterm presence while I think they will priorise classical means (financing opposition party, coup sponsorship) against Iran (and syria, for that matters)

With Saudi Arabia finding his relationship with the US more complicated every day, who knows how long it will be until the Wahhabite monarchy falls and an islamic government takes place?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join