It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else like to play online poker? (w/play money of course)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I play at PokerStars. If you're up for it during the day let's set up a table full of ATS members and see who's got the skeeeeeeeeels!

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yes sir, you can find me at MSN games, Bicycle Texas Holdem most nites.

MSNgames is so popular that the site crashes from time to time but the Holdem site has the best graphics that I have seen w/chat on the left hand side of the screen so you can express your glee or dismay. My game is pretty good untill about the 8th drink, then it tanks pretty fast.

I haven't played at PokerStars, but Ill give it a try.

Im krysupor at MSN.

This is a great idea BTW. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yup, I play on PartyPoker. I haven't played in a while but I used to play everyday.

My brother in law is actually a pro-poker player. You know the World Series of Poker? He was in that. He was 1 round away from being on the game they show on TV. Pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Online Texas Hold 'Em is quite addictive. I regularly play on Poker Stars but I check out Absolute Poker from time to time as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm going to post my PokerStars username here, it's "hitnrun7". When you guys get a username let me know.

I have two sites up on my computer all day at work, ATS and PokerStars.

Luckily I work in the family business.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Mine is tough to remember, its chissler.

I think you can search for different names and what table they are at. Be sure to take a look some times.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I used to play online poker at pogo.com but recently we've gotten a group of us that play at my house on friday nights. Online poker lost it intrigue for me when you get the guys that bet the max on every hand, or the ones that fold right away every hand. I may have to check out the site above though.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks AFang for the heads up re. Pogo.com. The Omaha graphics are a bit confusing and jumbled, but a good change from TxHldem.

Any other fun sites or games?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just had a Sit & Go Tournament on Poker Stars.. and I got spanked by the River.

I pushed all in on the final table with pocket 9's. I was called with pocket 3's.

First card on the flop was a 3. Followed by a 5 and a 9! So we both had trips, but I had the 9's. Turn was a Queen. Looking to be coming out on top. Until that dreaded river. The river turned up another 3. Can you imagine that? Pocket 3's, and two 3's turn up in the community.

I had trip 9's and he had quads with the 3's. Pissed!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I had pocket kings and two kings on the flop. Nobody wanted a piece of that and I made a whole hundred bucks on four kings pre-turn.

That's poker for ya!!!

I'm gonna search you down there chis.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If I can't shoot or stab people or explode stuff, its not a video game I care to play

now when Unreal Tournament Poker comes out, hollah atcha boy.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Thanks AFang for the heads up re. Pogo.com. The Omaha graphics are a bit confusing and jumbled, but a good change from TxHldem.

Any other fun sites or games?

the only other one i go to with any frequency is games.com. they've got monopoly, battleship, yahtzee, sorry and something else but i don't remember off the top of my head. it's also free and you play against other people. the graphics suck and it can be slow but sometimes i just need a game of monopoly.

new topics

top topics

join