It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadows?? What are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Pardon me putting this thread here but it seems quite appropo!

I have heard a number of stories regarding, "Shadow People", but what are they really...or what are they supposed to be?

Are they a stealthy mythical beast?

Are they figments of the imagination caught out of the corners of our eyes?

Are they alien beings that can bend light in some way?

Are they a being that slips in an out of dimensions?

Are they demons that are caught in a aort of purgatory?

Your info and thoughts as always are appreciated, and thanks for taking the time to look into my thread and help me out!
By the way, are the,"Shadow People" the same as the Mothman sightings???

Peace to you all, Mondo

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
From what i understand as Shadow people at least from what i heard is they are a collective Being or enity.

They take enrgie from others and feed there selfs as whould a Psi Vampire but there ability to shift and walk in shadows and bascily teleport whould make them differnt ..

Also i heard that shadow people are demons But maybe this can help you more

Shadow people

Hopefully this helps

Edit Also for mothman here
Mothman

If it helps i swear i thoguth i seen mothman out side my window about 2 nights ago and shadow people i see a lot of not sure thats such a good thing tho lol

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Vash]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I actually see shadow people fairly frequently. I started when I was about 14 or 15 and has been fairly constant. There have been lengthy periods when I didn't see them at all, but that changed.

I have no idea what they are. I have felt menaced by them in the past, but I don't know that I ever thought they could actually touch me. I typically ignore them, at least in part because I haven't managed to convince myself that they aren't just something common that my mind is reinterpreting as a shadow. However, these things are not only "corner-of-the-eye" stuff. It's been dead-on at times.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, the theory is that they are beings from other dimensions. Basically it's the idea that they are casting some sort of a "memory field' upon this dimension. Whatever, whoever these beings are, they probably are not even aware that we are getting glimpses of them. It's also thought that we leave the same impressions on other dimensions. In some other dimension, I suppose we are appearing as "Shadow people" as well.

new topics

top topics

join