It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Terror Show on Showtime Tonight Monday 2/19/07!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I know we have a television section at ATS but I wanted to let the other ATS members that hang here and talk about terrorists know that a really good show on American terrorism is on Showtime tonight.

Sleeper Cell: American Terror

Basically every Monday at 10pm. Repeats all night. Hope Mods could let this thread hang just until show time. Remember, most here DON'T hang out in the television section here so, if I posted there no one here would see it. Thanks.

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 2/19/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks to the ATS Mods for lettin my thread ride!!!

It's MONDAY AGAIN!!! Time for a NEW EPISODE of Sleeper Cell: American Terror. Description below. Comes on 10pm, 11pm, 1 & 2pm on Showtime!!

"Darwyn and his estranged father have an uncomfortable reunion; Salim wrestles with his sexual identity; Ilija struggles to make it back to Sarajevo for a confrontation with his troubled past; Darwyn learns about Farik's special shipment to L.A. and attempts to intercept."

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
this thread is more suited for BTS...

click here

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's not really a discussion thread. It's just to let members that come here to talk about terrorism to watch a fictional show about terrorism that I feel is very good and very authentic.

Thanks Lizard for updating my original post with today's date.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's that time again, another episode of Sleeper Cell: American Terror.

Please, Mods, if you could do like you did last week and edit my first post to have today's date, 02/26/07, that would be great!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Little over an hour til Sleeper Cell.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just a heads up, if you don't like watchin gay sex I DON'T recommend Sleeper Cell. Watchin right now and two guys just *had sex* and they showed everything!!! Freakin sick!!!! Very graphic!!!

What it is, is, one of the terrorist is gay which is a big no-no in Islam so he has to hide it from the rest of the cell members. He #s guys and then immediately hates himself afterwards.

Just a heads up.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Another Epidsode TODAY March 5th at 10pm on Showtime EAST!!!

Replays at 11pm and then 1am and 2am on Showtime WEST.

Can a mod edit my first post to show the correct date??? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Did you see the first season? Not to be missed! I think you can get it on dvd now. It's one of my top 3 favorite series. Kudos for the thread!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Final epidsode TONIGHT, Monday March 12th!!! Not to be missed. Replays at 11pm. Then 1am and 2am on Showtime West.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You know, I asked nicely that the mods update my first post and the title of this thread to reflect the current date. You guys had enough time to edit my post about the gay sex but couldn't find the 2 seconds to edit my first post to reflect today's date???? Thanks a lot!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Just checked out the Best Buy website and it said the first season dvds release date is THIS WED, the 14th. The second season which concludes tonight comes out on dvd the Tuesday after on the 20th. $25 each. Not bad price!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WOW....how about THAT ending?!?! Black guy goes to Yemen to find Farek, using his wife as bait. When they find Farek at his camp, Farek knows he is FBI.

They captured the black guy way too easy, when they did, right away I thought GPS. I thought the black guy (Daryl) was packing GPS and was gonna sacrifice himself to destroy the camp and Farek.

Ends up the cell phone he gave Farek's wife WAS the GPS tracking and right before they were gonna kill Daryl, it started blinking and lighting up. Daryl tells Farek he didn't let him finish the quote from the Kuran which was something about woman for a woman.

Once Farek learns his wife was the real target, he runs to the tent she is in. She runs out of the tent to show Farek the cell phone that is lighting up. YEAH BABY.....MISSLE TIME....RIGHT UP THE ASSSSS!!!!! It was beautiful!!!

The blow gives Daryl a chance to escape, after he kills a few terrorists. Daryl and Farek end up in the middle of town in what looks like a western shootout. End up in a fist fight, Farek gets scooped up by a terrorist that drives up in a pickup and puts him in the back. Daryl passes out on the ground and that's how it ends.

I'd say we will definitely see Farek again if they continue the series.

You know, now that I think about it, this series had like NO budget. I think back to many scenes and they were all very basic yet the writing held thru. The camp Daryl met Farek at could have been shot in any woods in the United States. Give this series some REAL money and I bet it would rock hard!!

new topics

top topics

join