It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Known Conspiracy Web Site Down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A well known conspiracy web site is down right now and has been for days. I've done extensive searches online and only one person posted a Yahoo question about it and no one replied. Is everyone else having this problem?

I don't know the rules of this web site and I know some web sites are really uptight about plugging other related web sites. So I'll just say that the guy's first name is "Jeff" and most of you should be able to figure out which site it is and whether or not it's working for you.

Thanx,

Edward Rose

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
it was already mentioned on ATS last week that rense.com (oops) is down. Apparently caused by an upgrade that somehow went wrong..

mr.J

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's okay to post links here.

We're aware of www.rense.com... being down, and noticed a couple days ago also.

From what we've been able to discover, there was some type of hardware problem after or during what was supposed to be a major server upgrade.

So says the official story... conspiracy theories are kicking in however.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the info to both of you. It kind'a sucks for me because my ufo pics are published there and I've been getting eMails inquiring why the link doesn't work.

I'd post the link but what's the point?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edward Rose
Thanks for the info to both of you. It kind'a sucks for me because my ufo pics are published there and I've been getting eMails inquiring why the link doesn't work.

Why don't you post your photo's here as well then. then you could direct your email inquirers to view them on ATS UFO Forum.
Just a thought

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
How many pics do you have? i have a website with something like 100gb of storage.. barely 1% of it is used.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the server space offer. I actually have a real dot-com web site. And I did post the link to the rense.com article about my pics here in the UFO/Aliens forum... but on both those subjects; I just think the link to rense.com is cooler than posting the pics here or at my web site because I sent James Neff (1999 webmster of rense.com... maybe still is) the original prints of the photos, he analyzed them, and was quite impressed by them... an oppinion that he expressed in the piece.

More importantly, I have thousands of copies of my movie circulating out there with the rense.com link on screen during one of the scenes. I guess I'm just kind'a hoping that the site hasn't fallen off the face of the Earth, otherwise I have to edit the .avi of that scene, and also re-render the entire 2.25 hour .mpg of Disk 1 of my movie. That would suck.

The Google cache version of the rense piece is available, but without the pics...

2 Excellent UFO Photos Examined (Cached)

(Mod edit: Added URL tags to long link to prevent page format sporking. -- Majic)

[edit on 2/13/2007 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Any word on when rense will be back up? I'm jones pretty bad, I read rense 3-4 times a day, I'm going stir crazy here without it, didn't know how much I liked that site till was gone, I read on another thread that some people were getting it, but I still can't yet

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yea im kinda missing the site to, I usually went there at least once a day sometimes more.
Its been one of my favorite places to go for quite a few years now.
It is interesting that a hardware problem could keep it down this long, unless whatever they need had to be ordered.
Would be nice to get more information on this.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Kr0n0s

I noticed you live in Texas as well, Maybe "shrubby" paid to have it blocked in his home state....LMAO

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yep i miss his site to

so how long has he been down ?
i mean most servers have a mirror and backups right.
More than a week down is strange with no news

but i allways find it strange when these kind of sites go down, mostly there was nothing going on do.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
LoL
You know what i hate? Having to prove to people that i meet that not everyone from Tx is as big of a dumb*** as bush is

Originally posted by thedigirati
Kr0n0s

I noticed you live in Texas as well, Maybe "shrubby" paid to have it blocked in his home state....LMAO

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
well I have not be able to access it since the 7th of feb, but it may have been before that, I do know I accessed it on the 5th for sure

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here is a forum that i found when i did a google search for rense.com website down.
Im not sure if this violates any rules, i did read them but just once and dont remember them all.
If it is a violation, let me know and i will promptly remove the link.
Info on Rense

Hey thedigirati, whos that in your avatar? love that orange lil skirt..
shes

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Rense is back online

Rense.com experienced a rare, total main drive failure and destruction, and complete loss of server function on Friday, February 9. The resultant unprecedented interruption of service has been beyond endurance for everyone. We profoundly appreciate the enormous outpouring of heartfelt concern, and countless offers of support, from around the world. We now return to offering the best independent journalism on the net, and with your kind forbearance will be restoring all necessary files to the site over the next couple of days.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
whew, it was just a hard drive failure, thank goodness he's back, I can read my news again
( thats just one of the many pics I've taken of my lovely wife, I have about a gig and half of pics of her over the last 10 years)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh, well you have a very nice looking wife, at least from the neck down lol.
Im sorry if i offended you or your wife, if what i said sounded crude there was no disrespect intended.
And yes rense is back up YAY lol, i was missing it badly

Originally posted by thedigirati
whew, it was just a hard drive failure, thank goodness he's back, I can read my news again
( thats just one of the many pics I've taken of my lovely wife, I have about a gig and half of pics of her over the last 10 years)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
LoL
You know what i hate? Having to prove to people that i meet that not everyone from Tx is as big of a dumb*** as bush is

Funny as hell. I'm from Florida and I have to prove to everyone that I didn't vote for Bush. I usually tell people in Europe when I go there, "We don't know WHO voted for Bush!!!!"

Yes, the site is back. YAY!

rense.com...

Now I gotta rip that page with all images for my movie's site.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Funny as hell. I'm from Florida and I have to prove to everyone that I didn't vote for Bush. I usually tell people in Europe when I go there, "We don't know WHO voted for Bush!!!!"

Man 10 years ago every one kissed the ground that the american nation walked on here in the netherlands.

Now every one seems to start to dislike america at a very fast rate.

I big part is because of the politics in your country, but a big part is modern propaganda.
America is the black sheep.

Kill america by using america :/

top topics

join