It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible secret service-man Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I didn´t get any respone in the Montauk thread (it was offtopic though - shame on me) so I´ll try it here instead.

There´s a photo which I´ve only ever found mentioned in one video only. Supposedly it shows Bush Sr., while president, with 2 secret service guys standing in water fishing. One SS guy supposedly is invisible and you can only see the fishing pole floating in the air.

heres the link to a video featuring this photo

www.youtube.com...

Keep in mind this video is old. Its not a photoshop job. Not to say it couldn´t be fake though. The man in the video is none other than Al Bielek. Please don´t let this be a "Bielek is a kook thread". Its the picture and its history I´m interested in, thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
SdiRailgun

I enjoyed the clip - have discussed Al Bielek with people, though I haven't read anything personally. They have found him quite compelling and I have to admit to see him he wasn't even slighty what I was expecting.

I have tried numerous searches and can't find any other reference to the photo unfortunately - I would love to see a clearer one. I don't really recognise the President pictured as George Bush Sr though.

All the best and I wish you luck in finding out more info.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
perhaps someone knows of the original source of this picture

perhaps it can be posted if anyone has it

i will search for an original copy of this picture as well

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks for replying.

Yeah, the quality of the clip sucks. The original video file is in higher resolution and better bitrate which makes it only slightly better.

The president is on the far right. I misunderstood at first and thought the president were supposed to be Reagan on the far left (Which the SS-agent on the far left looks like IMO). But it is (supposedly) Bush Sr. on the far right. He holds his hands weird so you can´t see his hair.

What bothers me is that you dont see the whole fishing rod.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have heard of this pic before, from Al, actually. He described it almost the same exact way but without the photo. Thanks for tracking it down! I believe he said it was Bush but I cant remember which one. Without a proper study of the photo, who knows. Al has been thru a lot (montauk or no montauk) and even he admits to getting confused once in a while.

top topics

join