It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi's {Shock to the system}

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So is it possible that people weren't gassed but left to die? Causing the mass amounts of death?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
july 7 london bombings

you know, the mass extermination of peoples for their race, religion, oh, wait, no that was a terrorist attack.

ah, same thing.

oh thank God its not something new that happened. I knew about the London and Madrid bombings but not the dates.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by otester
So is it possible that people weren't gassed but left to die? Causing the mass amounts of death?

is it possible? sure but is that the case? yes and no. many were gassed and when the allies were getting closer, many were left to die as the nazi's fled.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

is it possible? sure but is that the case? yes and no. many were gassed and when the allies were getting closer, many were left to die as the nazi's fled.

Well the neo-nazi fags did make a good point about no Zyklon-B reminanments being found and even on the bodies as confirmed by American Patholgists, malnutrition was what also caused the mass deaths in British concentration camps.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
With regard to Zyklon B see the attached articles

www.geocities.com...

www.holocaust-history.org...

The use of Zyklon B was only one method of killing, Auschwitz was a purpose built extermination camp, deemed necessary because it was taking too long to 'rid Germany' of the Jewish Problem. The mobile Units used carbon monoxide originally, tube fed into the backs of vans. This obviously did not kill enough Jews and other "Untermensche"in one go. The Einzatzgruppen used firing squads often lining people up in front of one another and shooting through them to save on ammunition.

I found this article just, which breaksdown Leuchter Report which i presume you are referring to - or the sources that you are using refer to.

www.hdot.org...

The Nazis were exceptionally efficient killers and tried and tested a great number of methods. Saying that Zyklon B doesn't show up in trace studiesin no way negates the holocaust as a whole. Look at the bigger picture.

Have a look at the Tierstrassen 4 Racial Hygiene Unit too. Have you ever had any mental illness in your family think hard, you could be next?

Do you think that whole families moved to Israel or wherever and forgot to tell their children?

I look forward to your next thread 'debunking' Stalin's extermination of 25 million or do you just support the Neo-nazi revisionists?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I found this article just, which breaksdown Leuchter Report which i presume you are referring to - or the sources that you are using refer to.

www.hdot.org...

Those vents would endanger the rest of the camp including the guards etc.

The Nazis were exceptionally efficient killers and tried and tested a great number of methods. Saying that Zyklon B doesn't show up in trace studiesin no way negates the holocaust as a whole.

How could people with knowledge of what was going on let this happen? Would you say that these people had absolutely no conscence at all?

I look forward to your next thread 'debunking' Stalin's extermination of 25 million or do you just support the Neo-nazi revisionists?

I have no reason to doubt Stalin or Mao's death counts, China's still racking it up.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Those vents would endanger the rest of the camp including the guards etc.

No they wouldn't. They had fumigation rooms for clothes too. AND the nazis ordered zyklon-b, it was in the camps, so they werent' scared of its easily vented and dispersed fumes.

AND the homocidal gas chambers contained forensic/chemical evidence of being used as gasing chambers.

This, and other holocaust denial claims, are being handled in another, older, currently active, thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please re-direct all discussion to that thread. This is being done because we do not want needless replication and redundancy of threads. The points discussed in this thread are already being discussed in the above linked to thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join