It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Will Smith browse the halls of ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I saw an interview this weekend with Will Smith, bubblegum rapper (pun intended) turned thespian extraordinaire who perhaps endeared himself best to ATSers hearts by playing the key role in Men in Black. Granted the movie was tongue in cheek, but heck, it was fun.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is something he said during an interview. The show -- on Bravo Network, for those who have the channel -- is one where famous actors are interviewed by the dean of a Cali acting school. Sorry, I rarely watch it, so I don't know the name.

I digress: Will Smith, during this interview talked about how he is a devout "CTist" -- his word! That he loves conspiracies and UFOs and what not, illustrating it as a reason why he loves roles in scifi movies.

Interesting description of himself as a CTist. I believe that name might well have been made mainstream -- if not coined -- on ATS over time. Does that mean that Will Smith is an ATS member?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think that if Will Smith did post on this forum, he would have made it known by now. I mean, he seems like a nice guy and all (I always see his movies,) but not the type that would keep his identity secret when he could get all sorts of praise for revealing himself. Then again, revealing himself could mean a flood of U2Us and not being able to participate in discussions in the same way...who knows?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
if he, or any other high profile celebrity were a member here, they would not want their presence to be known. It would take away from the reason they were here.

Frshprnce4U posts: This O'Hare thing has totally exploded. With Discovery doing a show the world is going to, at the very least, learn about the attempts to cover this up.

ATS'er posts: dude, exploded like the mother ship in Indepence Day right yo? That was awesome man.

Truth is, the majority of the members here don't want their identity fully known. If they did, they would probably chose somewhat more obvious usernames. I mean, seriously, besides me, who picked their real name as their username? What? Oh, yeah, my mom and dad thought I would ride my one name to fame like Madonna, Cher, Jesus etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think that it is very possible that there are multiple famous people that browse the halls of ATS. It would seem appropriate that Will Smith would, due to his MIB roles, but I know someone who did random repairs for Shaq an one of his palatial cribs, and said that some rooms were adorned with the most gaudy portraits of the pyramids, aliens and UFO's. What does he have to lose, he is after all an honorary sheriff in Florida, why not be a CT'er?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why not? We have Dan Aykroyd here!

Or did you miss that thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join