It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control "symptoms"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hifiguy,
i used to live in the seatac area and i believe i was tested on also. what kind of things would the chemicals make people do? like how would it alter them? any info you know, or could tell me would be really appreciated. i've been trying to find information on this for a long time. if you know any related info plz tell me. thanks l00cid

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
About 'Odd obsessions with certain places, numbers, phrases:'

The numbers thing is coming up quite a bit. I can't answer that just now, but about the phrases. Can I suggest that you consider dream puns. Although this is a waking thing, it's quite likely that there is some relevance in the phrase that hasn't become apparent to you so far. The website www.dreampuninterpretation.blogspot.com will explain why, if you don't know how they work. Pretty simple.

Charles Lee. About your dream. Dreams like that are quite common. If you know where you are in your dream, or can identify where somehow, especially if you have got a time or date, or an approximate date, or a possible cause. Any detail like that could be channelled to a Premonition Bureau, if you can find one. I'd do it privately though, so as not to cause panic. To be clear, I'm saying don't post details if you've got any. As this is also a dream, maybe look at that website too.

Someone else wrote about unusual heart beats called Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation. I can't comment on that particular condition, but I've been able to see things coming for well over two years now, and I get those symptoms. If it comes with any apparent psychic abilities, can I suggest looking at www.qpsychics.com.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I hate to resurrect an old thread like this, but it is the reason I signed up. Does anyone have info on self I deprogramming or "growing" out of old programs? I think I was mind controlled as a kid but maybe ... Let go? I am not a great candidate so perhaps I was a practice kid.

I would appreciate people who could enlighten me a bit .....

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I believe the only symptoms I've ever had are seeing myself in third person.

For some reason (only this small fragment of the memory remains) I remember at once seeing my self laying in bed from the side (as if I was only the height of a toddler) looking at myself laying on my back sleeping. Strangely, I was laying on top of a perfectly made bed with my arms to my side. Perhaps my body; while laying in the bed was actually unconscious or dead instead of just sleeping. If that makes any since. I only remember that image from the dream. I have no idea what the dream was really about or anything. Only that picture of me laying there.

The other time I remember having a dream in third person, was shortly after my uncle passed away. We was walking together in the field he died in and all of the sudden the entire dream rotated in the "cube effect" (like you see in video editing) and the entire landscape around us changed to another field that was in front of my grandparents house but we never stopped walking. It was like me and him walked out of that filed together and teleported to my grandparents field in front of their house. Then, the dream ended which sucked because I really felt like I was their with him again.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rourke

1. Dreaming in 3rd person (seeing myself as a seperate person in the dream); excruciatingly vivid dreams including details we aren't supposed to be able to recreate in the dream state.
2. Precognitive dreams, especially of places I will go to in the future and people I will meet.
3. Odd obsessions with certain places, numbers, phrases.
4. Difficulty placing things in a context of time (whether it happened 3 days or three months ago).
5."'Memories' of things that never happened.
6. Odd but very specific abilities such as being able to identify people by the way they use language and knowing mental states by subtle facial cues.
7. Memory gaps that seem to indicate some sort of fugue state. For example, "waking up" in the 6th grade in a school I'd never been in with homework in front of me I hadn't done.

Any thoughts?

Side effects of Anti-Depressants, are the ^ same as what you listed.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Consideriing the source, this is a pretty good summary: 15 Symptoms of Mind Control

Again considering the source and that this refers more to religious cult-like control, which can be similar, this is also a pretty good summary: Mind Control Warning Signs

I also once read somewhere that there is a theory that targets were selected from school "gifted programs."

Other indications, some already mentioned but usually occurring through your life all together and consistently (not just one or two pulled out separately, because we all have some of these separately or occasionally) : PTSD for no apparent reason, memory lapses, recurring memories that make no sense based on your history, frequent mental fog, obsession with certain phrases, strangers say odd phrases to you for no apparent reason, feeling drugged for no reason, being followed, seeing the same stranger repeatedly, feeling like you know someone when you shouldn't, frequent phone calls with no caller ID often coming in clusters, garbled phone messages, knowing something and being very unsure as to how you know it, parents in the military, government, or medical professions, high IQ, unrelenting insomnia, trouble recalling huge chunks of time, odd responses to images/numbers/colors/noises, ringing in ears or odd sounds, sensitivity to or your body effecting electronics, a constant feeling of being silenced and/or isolated when it makes no sense, or, conversely, getting opportunities that also make no sense (i.e. being offered a job that you never considered, have not applied for, or is outside your realm of expertise).

Some of these may be natural defenses to others of these.

ETA: Also, I think most of life, from birth, is someone trying to control us in one respect or another.

edit on 12/26/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rourke

I have all of those symptoms and have also been a participant in some educational experiments/have likely been brainwashed somewhat seeing as I fit the criteria for a potential Alpha candidate.

I'm just sensitive to the world around me. And that's why I have those symptoms. Mind control isn't as powerful as the mind itself.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I could be what they call a "walk-in" because I always have felt at odds with myself, being in the body of a child and "waking up" every so-often as he went about his day-to-day life. I think I have taken complete possession now, and I think that the total conspiracy of "mind control" and techno-spiritual warfare is an attempt to cleanse the Earth of alien beings that have found their way into human bodies, the goal obviously is something like Scientology, to free or destroy the "trapped" entities...

I had a terrible dream - I saw what looked like my human form, trying to kill me ("me" experiencing the dream from the first person perspective) - obviously now I have taken control, but there was a stage where I was like a back-seat driver, following him during his life, and making the odd decision for him.

I think now he is dead, and it is I whom has taken the reigns.

So, number 7 and number 1 for me.

edit on 26-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Love the topic OP great to see at least people out there trying to put puzzle pieces together.

I would say that we are all controlled to some extent by forces we are unclear about or laws we do not know of, perhaps universal laws already exist we arent aware of.

For example we as a society are continually divided from achieving peace within our own borders as well as with the rest of the societies on earth.

There is an us vs them mentalty that has been seeded into our culture and perhaps even into our DNA, rather than a more scientific perception of unity and shared existance.

I would say we as a society have time on our sides, as eventually peoples future generations will eventually awaken to this us vs them self destructive nightmare and declare unity amongst all people for the sake of universal love and peace.

It may take a few dozen generations to get it right due to the negative opposition that is working against such a unity, but eventually I am thinking a more enlightened empathetic society will emerge.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GT100FV

A good example of mind control symptoms is the lock step parroting of talking points and suspension of disbelief required to buy into certain notions that can be found on the internet.

Or the topic of the day for the local church, political speech, radio talk show, Newspaper headline.

Interesting sport to see who shows up on what ATS threads to double post and who shows up to move the thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. It's a shame I have to necro the thread, but given that I have less than 20 posts I can't make a one of my own yet.

For some time now I've been having odd symptoms that, for a while, I passed off as potential absence seizures, among other things, but now I'm vaguely considering the possibility of mind control and gangstalking. The most annoying symptom is the 'absent/numb/mindless' feeling in my head.

To keep it concise I have most of the symptoms listed here (______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/05/15-symptoms-of-mind-control-2950094.html).

Not only that, but I also fit several of the symptoms listed for gangstalking here (taknbsorbemwon5.wordpress.com...); namely bullying at school, slander, bad service from utilities/tradesmen, bureaucratic fobbing off, rudeness and very slow service in shops, shunning, repeated strange coincidences, and problem people, and community abuse.

I pretty much have the same 'gaze' as the people in this link (willyloman.files.wordpress.com...). And dare I say it I've also had homicidal/revenge thoughts (which I won't act upon don't worry).

I've also noticed I feel more mental clarity after wearing tin foil under a beanie (don't laugh!). Perhaps the tin foil hat gang was right all along lol.

Welcome responses:
- What to do about my hellish situation.
- If what I'm saying is actually possible (I'm asking here because people here are more open minded.)

Unwelcome responses:
- Armchair psychiatrists trying to label me as Psychotic (which can't be the case, given that I question if I question if these occurrences are actually happening) or Schizotypal (which is basically just invalidating my experiences and fobbing me off).

I know it's a weird thing to ask, but I'm genuinely afraid it's happening to me. I've had these symptoms on and off for a few years now, but it's getting worse.

Please help.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

body muscle flexing since of electricity at body since of machines far of miles causing electricity at body.
The technology is of tiny metals in a human body, and when the tiny metals are moved then electricity is caused. The tiny metals are moved since of energies like am/fm radio...internet wi-fi...walkie talkie energies sent from machines far of miles ta the tiny metals.
The electricity is like how electricity is caused of water of a river flowing past a wheel...air of wind through a turbine fan...and though the body muscle flexing technology is of tiny energies striking tiny metals in a human.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join