It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: rourke
1. Dreaming in 3rd person (seeing myself as a seperate person in the dream); excruciatingly vivid dreams including details we aren't supposed to be able to recreate in the dream state.
2. Precognitive dreams, especially of places I will go to in the future and people I will meet.
3. Odd obsessions with certain places, numbers, phrases.
4. Difficulty placing things in a context of time (whether it happened 3 days or three months ago).
5."'Memories' of things that never happened.
6. Odd but very specific abilities such as being able to identify people by the way they use language and knowing mental states by subtle facial cues.
7. Memory gaps that seem to indicate some sort of fugue state. For example, "waking up" in the 6th grade in a school I'd never been in with homework in front of me I hadn't done.
A good example of mind control symptoms is the lock step parroting of talking points and suspension of disbelief required to buy into certain notions that can be found on the internet.