It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Other strange things:
Constant fly overs by helicopters, single propellar aircraft very low
The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©
Gang stalking involves the use of multiple individuals to stalk, harass and taunt a victim, as well as to vandalize personal property. This can take place for many years, particularly since law enforcement and legislation have yet to catch up with the reality of organized stalking by groups.
Originally posted by rourke
I am posting to get discussion on whether the "symptoms" some of these alleged MKULTRA-type people are not simply the predictible mental side effects of experiencing abuse in childhood. The reason I ask is that I only this week learned about this mind control stuff and was freaked to find that I experience these 'signs'. Here are a few:
1. Dreaming in 3rd person (seeing myself as a seperate person in the dream); excruciatingly vivid dreams including details we aren't supposed to be able to recreate in the dream state.
2. Precognitive dreams, especially of places I will go to in the future and people I will meet.
3. Odd obsessions with certain places, numbers, phrases.
4. Difficulty placing things in a context of time (whether it happened 3 days or three months ago).
5."'Memories' of things that never happened.
6. Odd but very specific abilities such as being able to identify people by the way they use language and knowing mental states by subtle facial cues.
7. Memory gaps that seem to indicate some sort of fugue state. For example, "waking up" in the 6th grade in a school I'd never been in with homework in front of me I hadn't done.
In December 1974, The New York Times reported that the CIA had conducted illegal domestic activities, including experiments on U.S. citizens, during the 1960s. That report prompted investigations by both the U.S. Congress (in the form of the Church Committee) and a presidential commission (known as the Rockefeller Commission) into the domestic activities of the CIA, the FBI, and intelligence-related agencies of the military.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.