It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control "symptoms"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am posting to get discussion on whether the "symptoms" some of these alleged MKULTRA-type people are not simply the predictible mental side effects of experiencing abuse in childhood. The reason I ask is that I only this week learned about this mind control stuff and was freaked to find that I experience these 'signs'. Here are a few:

1. Dreaming in 3rd person (seeing myself as a seperate person in the dream); excruciatingly vivid dreams including details we aren't supposed to be able to recreate in the dream state.
2. Precognitive dreams, especially of places I will go to in the future and people I will meet.
3. Odd obsessions with certain places, numbers, phrases.
4. Difficulty placing things in a context of time (whether it happened 3 days or three months ago).
5."'Memories' of things that never happened.
6. Odd but very specific abilities such as being able to identify people by the way they use language and knowing mental states by subtle facial cues.
7. Memory gaps that seem to indicate some sort of fugue state. For example, "waking up" in the 6th grade in a school I'd never been in with homework in front of me I hadn't done.

There are more but I won't tire you. My point is I'm no mind control subject. My parents were redneck trailerpark trash. However, I was terribly abused as a child. I'm wondering this: when you suffer a physical injury, the body has specific reactions,i.e., blood-clotting, inflammation. I'm wondering if you are a child who is sexually and mentally tortured, perhaps the human mind also has specific reactions. We know severe abuse can cause PTSD and MPD. Maybe my (and their) symptoms are just this. Personally I have regarded my own weirdness as mental garbage, side effects.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Dissassociation might be the case. Some people in terms of abuse dissassociate from their mental state and place themselves in other times and places in order to not experience the pain and suffering at the present moment. This creates a lot of Multiple Personality Disorder patients.

As far as you are concerned, I really don't know. But it's an idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have symptoms 1 and 2. Ever since I was a kid I've always seen strange things that are not there. I also had a third person dream last night.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I must be mind controlled then.

I would be interested to see what the other symptoms are as I got 3 out of 7 on this list. You are more than welcome to u2u me or anyone else that may have questions.

1. excruciatingly vivid dreams including details we aren't supposed to be able to recreate in the dream state

* I almost always have very vivid dreams that i can remember in great detail even after several days, weeks, years. I also carry on lengthy detailed conversations almost as if someone is present much of the time. Sometimes I hear myself in semi-concious state yet the other half of me is fully submerged in the dream interacting.

* I constantly see numerical patterns that I am oddly obsessed with. I noticed you posted this post at 11:11 am one of the many numerical values i see. 322,223,616, 1013 I see very frequently. Far beyond the coincidental stage. Places I see it: Approval codes for purchases made with debit card, sale price and change received on receipts of purchases, NFL and College play clocks/1-4th quarters will stop on any one of the numbers, randomnly looking at PC time, watch, or clocks (not all clocks are perfectly synchronized yet i see it on different time pieces) Looking up at exercise bike timer, length of songs, when i record a song that i compose on my Digitech GNX3 guitar work station. The number of emails in my inbox at the time, the time stamp i receive and send emails. (Many chalk this up to my subconcious mind lookin for it so i create it theory..the proverbial fnord)..BS i say.

6. Odd but very specific abilities such as being able to identify people by the way they use language and knowing mental states by subtle facial cues.

* See # 3/ Heightened Awareness: I can read peoples emotion through facial expressions but in a more vivid way. I sense when people are hurting, when they are being critical, if they are worried etc. I also have this strange ability to knock things out of peoples hands. Car keys, something from their purse, pens, wallets..anything that is in their hand at the time.

As far as any abuse..I was never really harmed physically but I was emotionally abused from ages 5 to 14 from my mom. She would get really hysterical and she would scream in a rage...more like shreak at me.(somewhat a mommy dearest personality...lol) Spent alot of time alone, abused somewhat by friends in highschool...cut downs which most of us have experienced. One thing that stands out most is 100s of women calling me WEIRD almost on a daily basis when interacting with them. Not very much romanticism/validation from women yet I'm very nice looking from what many have told me.

I do remember a dream I had when I was 4 or 5 about hats moving around under my bed. I have had other supernatural dreams where I was floated down a hallway unable to speak or move in a blanket. Sort of a foreboding fear in my gut unable to cry out for help (surreal) I had a really strange dream in my late 20s I was staying at a buddy of mine and crashed on the couch. I remember him coming out of his room like a rabid dog on hands and knees. He moved almost lightning fast and jerky like you would see in the movie "The Ring" Anyways,,,he was barking and growling lip curled like a po'd dog at me very much like a wolf yet he was very much human in form.
That was seriously freaky!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Other strange things:
Constant fly overs by helicopters, single propellar aircraft very low

to ground at wee hours of the morning 2am if I am awake.

Phone calls between myself and mom. Several occassions where echoing is

heard mom hears herself echoing and i do as well. Several clickin

sounds heard on both ends, tonal dialing on phone heard on both

ends.Landlines and Cell This does not happen with other callers we

speak with...same with mom.
I have had my apt alarm system deactivated when this has happened.

I have seen my cable tv start flippin from one channel to the next when

the remote control was across the room (in other words I wasnt sittin

on it making the channels change)

My mom and I also have unusual heart rythms. I was diagnosed with

Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation by a Electrophysiologist/cardiologist

and I'm now facing a possible ablation procedure to correct it. My

mother has the very same symptoms i do but the EP said it wasnt A-Fib

but something else. Half the time we have it at the same time

simutaneously.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i think the only way mind control can be done is
if you belive somone enough or join the marines,
there a bunch of crazy cooks and wishy washy and
can use many implaments to take over your mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I dont think there is anything to sinister about these abilities either from government or parental abuse.I experience 2,4,5,7 and was never abused in anyway as a child or adult.I bet if you showed a list like that to anyone they would pick at least two of the examples

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes,ive experienced 1,2,5,7. Im now reashured that im not the only one!
THX!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The other night I had a dream I was driving down the freeway and out of nowhere this semi cut me off, but before it did I had 'something' tell me to break right. I avoided having it clip me and spin me out but the rest of the drive (maybe 15 seconds) was incredibly surreal, the sky was all red and crap, and I could barely control the vehicle with all these road obstructions and whatnot.

The morning after the dream I took an exit off the highway that merges into a 4-lane road. Anyways I am in the exit lane, cutting it really close to the next lane, and I had this gut reaction to make a right turn really fast as to not be so close to the lane on the left. What happens? A huge truck, maybe for construction, goes whizzing by me only leaving a few inches... pretty crazy.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
For Well, God is protecting you.

For everyone,

It is a human condition perpetuated by man's ill will toward man. It is a battle between the good and evil. It is nearing the time when the true God will reign.

I believe that as one awakens, what was not noticed or sensed before becomes very apparent.

The following website may provide additional info.

Alien Abductions
52 Indicators Of Encounters Or Abductions By Aliens

www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Siren]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Other strange things:
Constant fly overs by helicopters, single propellar aircraft very low

There is a lot of info on the following site.

Educate-Yourself
The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©

Gang stalking involves the use of multiple individuals to stalk, harass and taunt a victim, as well as to vandalize personal property. This can take place for many years, particularly since law enforcement and legislation have yet to catch up with the reality of organized stalking by groups.

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To me isn't one of the main things that would make mind control work is that you don't think you are controlled. You think that is the most crazy things you have ever heard.

I am just giving my opinion on things I have read so far. I have not came to a conclusion yet. But the one thing I have read so far that has stuck in my head is about the mind control projects of the Montauk Project.

But you know what it will backfire on them because the minds they are controlling don't really have much purpose anyway. Buy this, look good, conform, control. You can't polish a turd. And that is what they are creating.

I know this has no factual data to back it up, but it doesn't matter because in a conpiracy the facts are lies anyway so nothing makes sense except your pitifull worthless poisened mind. (That would make a great "Crappy thought for the day").

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rourke
I am posting to get discussion on whether the "symptoms" some of these alleged MKULTRA-type people are not simply the predictible mental side effects of experiencing abuse in childhood. The reason I ask is that I only this week learned about this mind control stuff and was freaked to find that I experience these 'signs'. Here are a few:

1. Dreaming in 3rd person (seeing myself as a seperate person in the dream); excruciatingly vivid dreams including details we aren't supposed to be able to recreate in the dream state.
2. Precognitive dreams, especially of places I will go to in the future and people I will meet.
4. Difficulty placing things in a context of time (whether it happened 3 days or three months ago).
5."'Memories' of things that never happened.
7. Memory gaps that seem to indicate some sort of fugue state. For example, "waking up" in the 6th grade in a school I'd never been in with homework in front of me I hadn't done.

Great Thread and a Topic worth exploring. The United States Government has tresspassed on rights given to men by God and its no Joke.

I found this quote regarding MKUltra...

In December 1974, The New York Times reported that the CIA had conducted illegal domestic activities, including experiments on U.S. citizens, during the 1960s. That report prompted investigations by both the U.S. Congress (in the form of the Church Committee) and a presidential commission (known as the Rockefeller Commission) into the domestic activities of the CIA, the FBI, and intelligence-related agencies of the military.

Rule number one for the US Government...Americans are not Guinea Pigs.

Rule number two for the US Government...God Sheds his grace on thee, and when you abuse the people that make you, thats really just pathetic.

Rule number three for the US Government... There is nothing so important that you need to mind control people. Its the UTTER arrogance of man and science that seems to think that he can crap on othe people in the advancement of science. Shame on you.

About Two years ago, in the Tacoma Seattle Area, I ran into a situation where I believe I may have caught a situation where HEALTH SOUTH was testing mind related medications and drugs on local homeless people. I went to the FBI about what I saw. You would think the FBI would have acted but no. I gueuss they are too busy to enforce God given rights.

The field testing of drugs on unsuspecting people in homeless and disadvantage areas is an abomination. The house where this was going on was bulldozed about a month after I went to the FBI. I think, that with honest American citizens that are observant in these forums, we may be able to locate other operations of this nature and put a stop to this.

I have experience most all of the above symptoms and I can tell you that its not very fun. Ive got a hard on for catching these people and if the FBI is reading this, give me a call..Id love to talk. You can U2U me. If not..oh well. One day it will be Justice under God, and all Im going to say then is I told you so.

May I remind all of you...America..and what makes her

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Do you see the Creator in there? If you need a reminder..thats God.

Your right to your own mind is your God given right.

I am outraged at the prospect of someone even begining to implement a program like this.

Americans should be outraged, and yes...on Presidents day, if Mr Bush or any of his people are reading, do right for America. Close these clandestine programs down. They are a blight on Freedom and a blemish on the foundation of our nation.

Rev:2

I am one, that has been Given the name of the white Stone.

Believe it or not

If America cant figure out what right is anymore..then its a sad day.

Peace

[edit on 18-2-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A good example of mind control symptoms is the lock step parroting of talking points and suspension of disbelief required to buy into certain notions that can be found on the internet. Another example would be coming to a conclusion, and then reverse engineering the supporting evidence (and ignoring conflicting evidence), rather than the opposite method.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sometimes I experience precognitive dreams, visions, and thoughts. Obsessions with numbers is ok, research numerology. I think these are just simply psychic phenomena. The world is going through a new spiritual phase. Personally, If I were to set up a mind control "program," I wouldn't want people to perceive more than normal. If anything, wouldn't they make them perceive less so that they are more robot like, and blinded from the truth???
That makes a lot more sense, rather than making someone paranoid, and questioning the government. The people that are mind control victims are the ones who deny it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If you think u are under some sork of MKULTRA mind controle, the first thing i would do is fire up a fat joint, its been reported by a former MKULTRA victem that marijuana cancels out the effects of the program and makes it extreemly difficult to keep controle of the person under the controle of an MKULTRA experiment. if they still go on...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How about some reverse feedback mind control..

Everything that happens to you happens to them...

Then if they were doing MK Ultra...tolly mess up their world by the suggestion of the previous post. I could think of some things to send em over the edge..oh man..LOL

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you suspect you're suffering from mind control, perhaps whenever you have to make a decision, do the opposite of whatever your first inclination is. Let me know how that works for you.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
In what ways can those 'symptoms' idenified whether a person was being subjected to mind-controlled?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Heh.
Number 2.
I've been having the same dream since I was a kid.
I'm running through my town and the sky is raining ash, it's dark out and all the lights are out in the city and there are cars in the middle of the road with their headlights on swerved to the side and all doors open but empty. I don't remember the rest of the dream, I only remember that part, over and over again I've dreamt it.

Not a mind control subject.... or am I?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join