It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-qaida want Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Australia's big man John Howard reckons that a democratic victory in 08 would be what the terrorists want.

If I were running al-Qaida in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008 and be praying as many times as possible for a victory, not only for Obama but also for the Democrats.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Not to be crass, but who cares what he thinks? He's a conservative person who'd hate to see a Democrat at the helm. Of course he's going to make one of the front running Democrats out to look like a terrorist sympathizer. Our own conservatives are doing that too.

Australia has about 1000 troops in Iraq. I suggest if Howard supports Bush and this war so much, he should come up with the 50,000 additional troops that Bush wants in there...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
just thought I'd add some amusing articles:

wonkette.com...

www.unconfirmedsources.com...

that's funny

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes. If John Howard really supported the War on Terror he would be supplying more soldiers to the effort than the token amount he has out right now.

The small number he has out right now is a politically convenient one to avoid as much backlash as possible in his own country.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't see why it would be what the terrorists want. The people of our country want another Gerald Ford right now. We want someone that can restore order. If we get out and win the Iraq war as quick as possible and if someone like Borak Obama can win it all, that would be exactly what we want. The semantics of war doesn't exactly fall into play in foreign policy. Not all of the things that the people want is what the other foreign officials want.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You have to consider the source of the information. who cares what he thinks

Even if Obama wins, he may go the other path to prove he's not weak.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Royal76]

new topics

top topics

join