It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore hit job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was just roaming the net and thinking of my absolute distaste for Sean Hannity so decided to swing by his site for the scoop on the latest tirade of sewage.

What got my attention was the fact that he is asking for people to send in pictures of Al Gore getting onto a plane??? The link is here for those who want to check it out! We all know him and Ann Coulter (sorry I get the heebe jeebes by even the mention of her name) are buddy buddy and love to promote the war agenda. So my question is this, do you think he could be cooperating with the neocons to try to set up a hit job on gore should he make a bid for presidency?
If not he is being very specific about what kind of pictures he wants.

I would not expect anything less from this outlet, The man behaves like a snot nosed 5 year old, and subscribes to the oriely/limbaugh tactic of yelling loudly, or just plane dropping the caller when someone brings up a valid point that he has no interest in discussing. I just wondered if anyone else finds this a little bit suspicious to say the least?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Who would want to kill Al Gore. As a scholar on the subject especially to myself, and a middle ground guy being squeezed to death by both parties. I have to ask what good would it do
If they wanted to kill anyone it would be Hilary, or Obama. Al Gore "He who invented the internet" brings more middle ground players over to the Republican side every day.
I believe Hanity would try and save this guy if he supports the Republican party

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No, I don't mean a hit job as in actually killing him, I mean as in making some tie to someone bad and then saying "well here is a picture of you getting on his/their plane".

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
By HIT JOB you mean showing him for the hypocrit that he is ?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
He probably wants pictures of Al Gore entering/exiting private jets because it shows the hypocricy of the message he is trying to get out about global warming. If he contends that humans are responsible for global warming, then shouldn't he be flying commercial and doing his part to reduce green house gases and fossil fuel consumption?

Of course, that's just my guess. Hannity works for a major cable news network and should have enough connections to find the type of pictures he's looking for without seeking the help of his fans/listeners/viewers. That's the part that puzzles me the most.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
how about he is part of a compartamanalzed "global warming agenda"

he is a 33'rd degree mason and the compartment he may be in could or could not be the top, in the global warming agenda to reduce and control the water supply and get people to willingly give up there rights to be ablet to drink water (survive)

u may laugh but the control mechanism are going to need to be in place before the veil of control becomes transparent on and after 2012

and remember that ops like these are always compartmentalized "meaning joe scientist" may have no idea what the end intention is from this. he hmself may get a pat on the back (grant to work on some project of his choice) for finding a supporting evidence for the global warming group

what better way to do so in regards to human being free will by making them willingly surrender there right for WATER

new topics

top topics

join