It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote For Your Favorite Prsident: Bill Clinton or George W. Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Please vote for your favorite president...

a) Bill Clinton
b) George W. Bush

Please also give your reason why.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I refuse to vote on this one, both are demeaning to my honor and wisdom. Why? Clinton: corporate corruption, Yugoslavia, go read the speech made by Milsosevic, it will pop some eyes open when you read about how he was framed. GWB: puppet, corrupt corporate, brains of a gnat (sorry to all gnats) and is making the NWO more possible than ever, also has 2 wars going outright and unknown wars being kept under the table through smaller actions or funding. Clinton did the same though.
It is an embarrasment to vote in this country, two sides of the same coin then people whine about how you should leave if you do not like it, yet they themselves admit to the "voting for the lesser of two evils" which is just a way of saying: Vote for dialbo or satan.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Clinton.

By about 500,000 dead people.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Bush! It may not be obvious now, but history will judge him correctly. Lincoln was hated during his time and literally had half the country against him. Yet he is regarded today as one of the greatest Presidents. The same will happen to Bush!

Clinton did nothing for 8 years, that led directly to 9/11. Can anyone tell me what Clinton actually acomplished during his 8 years?

Happy Birthday Abraham Lincoln!

ape

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I dont agree with bush, he has done nothing about illegal imigration and he is a globalist, he allows us to compete at a disadvantage and watches our business get outsourced.

clinton was a piece of garbage on another level than GWB, I feel it's not needed to spend time writing about this joker because anyone who is informed already knows.

but if I had to choose between the 2 I would say bush, atleast he doesn't let muslims push him around and dictators.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by ape]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would say Bush 43 is better than Clinton, but at this point, he's not looking that spectacular himself.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
between those two?
clinton easily wins
on this i'm going to go with the same reasoning as benev
remember, we're judging people as presidents, not as people

though both pale in comparison to my all time favs

[edit on 2/12/07 by madnessinmysoul]

ape

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
between those two?
clinton easily wins
on this i'm going to go with the same reasoning as benev
remember, we're judging people as presidents, not as people

though both pale in comparison to my all time favs

[edit on 2/12/07 by madnessinmysoul]

who the hell is talking about judging them as people? his global trade policies like bushs are garbage and unlike bush he was weak on terror. he also lied to every single american under oath.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
who the hell is talking about judging them as people? his global trade policies like bushs are garbage and unlike bush he was weak on terror.

weak on terror?
clinton signed more anti-terrorism legislation into law than any present in US history

he also lied to every single american under oath.

about something that he shouldn't have been asked about
nobody died because of it
nothing happened
it was just a personal issue
it was a pointless squable
most presidents have mistresses, they just didn't get prosecuted for it
hell, both FDR and his wife had mistresses

ape

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
hmm something shouldnt of been asked of his behavior in a government building payed for by the people and my tax dollars? that's pretty ignorant. he lied to all of us and could care less, he is gettinghis money from the chinese as we speak for hillarys campaign.

secondly the fact you just spoke about clinton like he was a terror warrior tells me once again what i'm dealing with, I will leave that comment up to RRconservative to respond to as I wont even waste my time with it. Have Fun getting ripped apart.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
OMG, its like asking which is your favorite shade of brown, poo brown or diarrhea brown. You couldve asked Washington vs. Jefferson or Roosevelt vs. Eisenhower or even brought Reagan into the mix. But Clinton and Bush Jr.?

There will come a day when Presidents like these two will be the best we have to choose from. Its sad and terrifying.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originallt posted by madnessinmysoul

he also lied to every single american under oath.

about something that he shouldn't have been asked about
nobody died because of it
nothing happened
it was just a personal issue
it was a pointless squable
most presidents have mistresses, they just didn't get prosecuted for it
hell, both FDR and his wife had mistresses

couldn't have said better myself

Exactly the reason why an Euro never understood what happened.
Hell, we almost felt that this was going on in strange savage country.

That it was going on in the mightiest power, happening to its highest office, we just couldn't connect to... it was beyond our comprehension, thinking about the alleged preferencies rumours gives our own politicians, Clinton's sidesteping sure was nothing alarming. Doing what millions of American men do on a daily basis.

My choice is therefor without any choice. I've heard about Whitewater and people close dying at own hand, but don't know enough about it to taint my impression of Clinton. Bob Dylan played at his inauguration, so I've always thought he was okay.

Anybody having sympathy for a republican is in Europe taken extreme right wing, and in case of GWB, considered either skinheads or nazi.

No offense meant it is true, when you take ordinary people.

As you don't has Jimmy Carter as choice, I go for Clinton.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Being an American, I will go with Bush. Clinton was fine for the immediate post Soviet world, but he was a complete doofus who pussyfooted too much, and he reminds me of Carter.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bill Clinton, did rock the White House.

Nobody since JFK, had this many interns, and other lady's running for there very lives around the White House.

Plus the guy loved to eat like a real person.

GW, does get points for trying. He failed we he tried to out do his dad by not just invading Iraq, but thinking he could finish the job. But unlike Clinton he tried to do something about the terrorism threat that is growing. Bill just ignored it.

So my vote: William Jefferson Clinton-got the Ladies

George W. Bush- Will probably be looked apon in a much better light many years from now.

Scratch that I should go with one or the other so I will go with GEORGE W. BUSH.

After all I voted for the guy twice, and only voted for Clinton once.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How about neither....
If I just have to pick one...*SIGH*
I guess I have to say Bush

[edit on 13-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
How about neither....
If I just have to pick one...*SIGH*
I guess I have to say Bush

[edit on 13-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

speaker picking someone that exploits religion for political gain?

my world is slightly off kilter now

speaker, why did you choose bush?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, firstly,I just don't like Clinton. I think he's a snake in the grass,but, other than that

Mainly, China gate... Clinton should have been tried for treason. While we were emphasizing his sexual exploits, something I didn't give damn about, he was selling nuclear secrets to China!!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

LINCOLN.

Neither Clinton nor Bush 43 deserve my vote. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mecheng

LINCOLN.

Neither Clinton nor Bush 43 deserve my vote. Sorry.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Neither Bush nor Clinton deserve my vote... however if you had to ask I could say that Bush is a better President because he actually realized that Al-quaida exists and that it was a real terrorist organization. While Clinton ignored the threats and didn't launch a preemptive strike on the Taliban regime.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Clinton by a country mile and then some. It not so much that Clinton is a shining light to me my choice reflects how bad a president Bush is. Bush is a nice guy who has no business being president.

Clinton caused a lot of problems himself but it still says a lot when the Republicans had to and still resort to attacking such ideas as a balanced budget.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join