It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 news footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
this site features some of the live news footage from 911 and asks some questions about the people interviewed, the timing of the finger pointing to osama bin laden and the fall of the towers.

while i would say some of it was just speculating, it does raise some eyebrows about how so much detailed info appeared live so quickly and became ingrained into the official version

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
good clip. however it certainly could go alot farther than it did, there is so much overwhelming evidence that some US gov officials were behind 9/11. And it is more than very obvious that the US media is controlled by the government. Rupert Murdoch even admitted in an interview recently that he uses propaganda as much as possible in his supposed News coverage, he was basically saying how his news agancies tell news lies to get whatever story he wants across. The entire mainstream newsmedia in USA is very corrupt, and unfortunately it is the same for most of the media worldwide, the entire mainstream media is actually controlled by only a very small number of people, so it is very easy for them to succeed in telling whatever lies they want, they never even really got punished in any way when they were caught in their WMD lies that caused the war in Iraq. The media are hand-in-hand with the big business controlled governments (yes the governments are all controlled by big businesses).

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
[while i would say some of it was just speculating, it does raise some eyebrows about how so much detailed info appeared live so quickly and became ingrained into the official version

I like how fast they had a list of the hijackers, almost like they had a list ready of who they wanted to be the hijackers.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I like how fast they had a list of the hijackers, almost like they had a list ready of who they wanted to be the hijackers.

and that very same list was used in the trial of zacarias moussaoui even though some of the people named on it are still alive. even the fib director admitted the 'hijackers' must have used stolen id, yet they still used it as evidence.

new topics

top topics

join