It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: Jesus (Pbuh) in the Quran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 09:54 AM
link   
First off, i would like to thank all of you people who have replied to my post:-)

Estragon, yes submission.org is a biast website and pertains to one part of Muslims. Did you know there is not just sunni and #e muslims?? those are just the two main.

That is why even though i might be a sunni, i dont declare it, i think if you believe in God than thats it, its between you and God. A third person does not have the right to intervene nor does it matter what kind of muslims you are. JUst like it shouldnt be done in christianity either. So basically what i am saying is...i dont really care where the information on ISlam comes from as long as it is in the Quran. So if Submission.org has many bad things and has a some truthful info than that info should be looked at. Kind of like seeing the good in people.

Bandit, yes there are alot of violence fro Muslims in the US. There was some before 911 ..but now its like whereever i go, i hear news of terror and hate towards Muslims. Vandalizing and destroying not only Mosques, but Muslim businesses too. Convenient stores, grocery and meat stores, Islamic stores, ethnic stores..etc..
are all getting harrassed. Where people come in and curse..throw stones..etc..you know how it is, nothing new for America in time of "war" right.

Also Estragon..Bukkhari is ONE in MANY people who is regarded as inspirational. KHattiani and Al haq are others. They ahve different viewpoints. Also did you know that some "inspirationals" take use in a third world country where literacy is low and call themselves prophets and they do nothing but Blasphemize Islam and themselves because that is just hideous in nature. Same goes for small villages and towns where litracy is low in countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, etc...

So i guess what i am trying to say is that theres nothing 100% good in the world, and theres nothing that people havent tried to take advantage off, for this i blame power the people who let them gain power!

Ultra..i would like to refer you to some good Islamic history links since you seem to know nothing about it and are speaking out of hate ..thats all i hear comming from you

www.arabicnews.com...

www.arabicnews.com...

islam.org...

www.wsu.edu:8000...

These links refer to the ancient Ummayads whom were part of Prophet Muhammads pbuh tribe, and spread the word of God. Also unlike the European Crusaders they did not treat people so poorly. Its some good knowlege..

Thanks all and im sorry if i offended anyone><
God Bless

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'd keep your thoughts on the individual conscience to yourself, the next time you're in Riyadh; and I'd watch the word "inspirationale" wher Islamic orthodoxy is concerned - the inspirational aspect is that the hadith purport to be Muhammad's teachings, they have nothing much to do with whoever complied them.
But, good points here about the diversity (perversity at times) of creeds and cults annd sects that huddle under any banner in the religious arena.
I would recommend some of the reading however and there is a good conspiracy angle to be explored with submission.org.
Again, points about Islam rather than about personal credo's would appear to be the way forward.

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius

Ultra..i would like to refer you to some good Islamic history links since you seem to know nothing about it and are speaking out of hate ..thats all i hear comming from you

It's normal OS. I don't like them ! But you don't know why I don't like them. I can explain you why, but like I know that you don't mind, I'll no do it.

So, think that they are smarts, gentles, goods etc...etc...if you want. You don't know what's really a muslim. When you are por-muslim like you are, you are just a treator against your own culture and civilisation.

You didn't study the differents points of view on Islam.You know only the so-called peace religion, and not his other side, his REAL side !!! Peoples like you are solding us to the muslims.

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Excuse me UP? I do take that as insult for you have insulted not only my people but my beliefs, and what i stand for. I would tell you to take that back than i think what the use is of that. I will just have to leave you to yourself and your own beliefs since you do not listen to others opinions as truths.

Estragon, my friend you have much to read about in other parts of the world. The number one thing tho, more than reading is going through the experience of visiting a third world country..being in the midst of poverty and looking it in the eye, and than you begin to understand why these people do the things they do.

Whatever you read, its always..ALWAYS going to biast in the point of view of the author even tho he claims it not to be, it shows through somehow.

You did raise some good points and your the knowlege you have of Islam most certainly says you have researched on it, and i hope you continue to do so. Keep me posted of new findings and so shall I.
God Bless
OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Excuse me UP? I do take that as insult for you have insulted not only my people but my beliefs, and what i stand for. I would tell you to take that back than i think what the use is of that. I will just have to leave you to yourself and your own beliefs since you do not listen to others opinions as truths.

Ho ? You are muslim OS ? Ok, I understand now. I didn't try to insult you and I don't understand why you are feeling insulted.

Me, I feel insulted when I see all these muslims, here, in Europe !!! Muslim world & Christian world are in war since the 10th century. Allways, the muslims have attacked us. Before, they were using wars, now they have 2 new weapons : Terrorism and ethnical invasion.

I'm NOT that kind of poor little leftists sweetie who think that muslims are cools and nices. I see them like they are. OUR WORST AND DEADLY ENNEMY !!! Even the communists are less dangerous than them !!!

Occident have a brightfull civilisation, and if the things doesn't change, in 20 or 30 years, I will have to write : Occident HAD a brightfull civilisation !!!

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Okay and you are wondering how you insulted me and probably any Muslim that does come to this website and sees your obscene and hideous remarks.

It only worries me to see people like you have no guilt when you write stuff like this, and believe me i dont really care if your a leftist or not..lemme ask you this..Are you a humaN being??

i CAN BET you are no older 16.

Lemme tell you something huney, in life, you will find out there are more important things than war and hate.

When you get older you will start to understand religion and values and you will learn what it really stands for.

I see no point in talking to you, so if i ignore you and your remarks, please forgive me.

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 11:53 AM
link   

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla bla bla, cuz bla bla bla bla bla. But bla bla bla bla bla.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla bla bla, cuz bla bla bla bla bla. But bla bla bla bla bla

OrionSirius

First of all, I'm 34. And 2, check this :

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 10:44 AM
link   
oh okay.

God Bless><
OrionSirius

top topics

<< 1   >>

join