It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is comin of the son of god code for binary star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Christians please don't take offense.

Just wanted to get reaction to some questions I have been thinking about.

Is the coming of the son of god in revelations, code for our suns possible binary companion?

Since planet X has now been found and is on an elliptical orbit, doesn't this prove our sun has a binary partner?

Could this "death star" be a precurrsor to a pole shift?

Why is our goverment spending millions on a observatory in the south pole?

Why do most people not know the 10th planets discovey?

Look forward to getting feedback.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Good post, Ill take a bite on this one....

The whole Planet X thing being on an eliptical orbit and every 2300 years or so it swings in past us causing havoc was first proposed by Sitchen due to his style of decoding Cuniform's but in his latter years he changed his tune on Planet X somewhat.

Binary stars are the norm in the Universe and not an exception so its obviously a possibility that our Suns companion could also create havoc if it is indeed on a path through our solar system.

The most likely harbringer of destruction though IMO is the Galactic Plane that our solar system swings through in around 2012. This region is important due to some recent discoveries that the black hole powering our Milky Way Galaxy is squashed flate like a plate and emits a powerful gravity radiating out into the ether of space. If this gravity wave/field/? passes through our planet it could have catastrophic effects which could include a pole flip and solar flaring.

There are a multitude of Scientific People sprouting this theory and I would point you in the direction of people like Gary Deagle,Brent Miller and the Horizon Project for some further reading.

As far as "the Son of God" being the Sun of God you can speculate till the cows come home, but I would like to say that most ancient civilizations speak of an event that re-occurs causing massive disruption to the planet which is always recovers from. The Mayans, Hopi Indians and Sumerians are a few with teachings of this cataclysm and there is clues in the Bible as to an event that darkens the day.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Absolutley, i just posted some video on that subject on my last post. It is good to hear others thoughts. I am somewhat obbsessed over this subject because I have been dreaming about "the end" since I was a kid.

I thought Horizon was good because debunkers started calling names and getting childish, with no scientific rebuttal.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974

Since planet X has now been found and is on an elliptical orbit, doesn't this prove our sun has a binary partner?

its been found? Do you have any links? Id like to read more about that.

perhaps because there's not much pollution? god knows...I dont know understand most of your government's spending

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

I look up space news almost every day, listen to Art Bell, and have just found out about this planet. Thanks ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
right so how many planets orbit our sun?

apparently there was 7 planets pre-1543

Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter Saturn Sun and Moon...these orbited the earth.

then in 1543 Earth was added to that list and the Sun and the Moon deleted. so six now.

1781 Uranus was discovered making it seven.

1801 Ceres? makes it 8

1802 Pallas? makes it 9

1804 Juno? 10

1807 Vesta? 11

1845 Astraea? 12

1846 Neptune...phew. back on familiar ground here. 13

1847 Hebe? Iris? Flora? 16.

1848 Metis? 17

1849 Hygiea? 18

1850 Parthenope? Victoria? Egeria? 21

1851 Irene? Eunomia? 23. Imagine being taught all this at school.

1852 BRAINWAVE...Asteroids deleted. that makes it eight.

1930 Pluto. nine.

2006 Pluto deleted. That makes it eight again.

wait i've missed something out. Xena(planet x) was renamed Eris and was given the class of 'Dwarf Planet' along with Pluto and Ceres.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Is the coming of the son of god in revelations, code for our suns possible binary companion?

see for yourself if this theorized 'Nemesis Star' meets the required 'traits'

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...
"...Nemesis star, the so called companion star to our Sun?

~rich1974

Why do most people not know the 10th planets discovey?

Look forward to getting feedback.

??are you talking about that planet-oid named 'SEDNA"?

i think that body of ice is thought to be smaller than Pluto,
which itself has since been demoted from the heirarchy of 'planets' orbiting Sol (the Sun) into a proto-planet/planetoid category.

As of today's scientific teaching, our solar system has only 8 planets
(not the 9 planets as taught from ?1930s till 2003?)
so the 10th planet meme is a defunct idea/concept...its planet 'X'
'X' meaning unknown rather than roman numeral 'ten'

...the supposed encounter with this planet X keeps changing dates,
last i heard the planet X orbit was some 3,600 years...

?? why didn't the Maya know about this cosmic body and include it in their
cyclical calendars...as each 'Long Count' would have this 'X' planet coming into visual sight sometime in their repeating 5,125 year calendars!?

stitchen & nancy lieder ??? are the most voiceriferous about a planet 'X'--->which seems to have been spun off from the Nemesis-Star myth/theory in the last part of the 20th century ,,,or perhaps from ancient hindi stories

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here are some photgraphs. Probably lens flare? What about third picture with light and behind trees?

katkam.ca.../20060901195300.jpg

katkam.ca.../20060901195200.jpg

www.zetatalk3.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Referring to the photos you posted, see the Wikipedia entry on Sundogs. I've seen these numerous times. It's kind of neat looking, but nothing more than an optical illusion.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I never knew about that. It makes sense ice crystals could easily produce another sun. I think most if not all of these pictures are from a cold climate.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Are you an astronomer/physicist or have enough expertise to do with planetary bodies to make such an assumption? What information has compelled you to speculate that a 'supposed' eliptical orbit of an as of yet unconfirmed Planet X is down to an additional star? If our solar syster was a binary star system how come we can't see the second star?

Pole shift could occur in differernt circumstances. Maybe the expansion of the sun or increased solar flare activity? Maybe through as of yet undiscovered area of science it is a natural activity than can/does occur during a planet's lifecycle that has an active magnetic field such as Earth's. I'm no scientist but I don't see merit in speculating as to an additional star as we would surely be able to see it!

As for building an observatory in the south pole, that could be down to a number of reasons other than some conspiracy theory/mystical element. A) No light pollution (or any for that matter) whatsover; even though rural areas in western countries would be fine perhaps total isolation is best. B) Perhaps only certain stars/constellations/phenomenon are visible from the southern equator, or in this case the south pole. C) Sparsely/not populated.

new topics

top topics

join