It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Illuminati symbolism website was hacked and deleted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
All files on the server where removed and replaced with a single file. That file was just a page with the text "Hacked by Algerian muslim hacker *some name*" and a bunch of quotes from the quaran and arab music embedded and playing in the background.

Was this really a muslim hacker? How ironic and stupid if that is the case..

Of course I had backups and the site is up again.

Whatever does this mean? Does it even mean anything? Should I hate Algerians?

[edit on 11-2-2007 by kandah]

[edit on 11-2-2007 by kandah]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well that is odd, isn't it?

Of course you shouldn't hate Algerians or anyone else for that matter!

It must be an interesting website to have gained the attention of hackers. Got a link to it?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Mossad signature is pretending to be someone else and causing mischief

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wait, i dont understand what your site was for exactly? Was it in support of that group or against it?
Either way, i doubt that muslims would care anything about the Illuminati, most likely just a cover..
You seem to forget, we live in an age of blame everything on muslims since 9/11

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
whats the link to your website mate?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
here>www.illuminatisymbolism.com...
it looks ok,not a bad site.
here is kandah's thread about that site as well.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
dude that same thing happened to me I have articles for this youtube show I'm about to do and I had some transcripts from NPR that were very hard to get and yesterday I go to look at them and they're gone replaced with some funky looking files, it is very weird and with the topics that we talk about I think its safe to say it wasn't anyone affiliated with Islam

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
yeah I dont believe it was a muslim either. Thank you tormentor for the linkage.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Kandah, could you post or host the file that the Mossad.. err.. I mean Algerians left on your site so we can see what they wrote and how it looked?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
aw poor baby his ats conspiracy website was hacked and deleted. boo hoo go make 3 others to get back. dont get mad get even.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's nothing to be to alarmed about. It was hacked and the good thing is you have a backup. Though, you should consider stronger security measures for your account and the site to prevent any private credentials to leak.

7A

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Kandah, could you post or host the file that the Mossad.. err.. I mean Algerians left on your site so we can see what they wrote and how it looked?

Sorry it is long gone, contained lots of malicious code..

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You have a very nice website.

I bookmarked it so I can read it later.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obviously a hacker that got bored. Why would it be anything else? If it was something else, why hasn't ATS and the zillion other NWO and Illuminati sites gone down with it?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kandah
yeah I dont believe it was a muslim either. Thank you tormentor for the linkage.

no of course, it must of been a Jew. Those Muslims are brave defenders of the world from the NWO

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey nice website mate, yuo have alot of infomation on there regarding symbolysm etc excuse the spelling. il save it in my favourites, good work.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A site where I mod/admin was hacked last night by this pathetic cellar dweller who claims he was Nigerian and posted a ton of spam sites. He gave himself full access privledges and mocked us in the mod section.

It makes me wish I could find him a beat him senseless and leave his carcass on the street. I hope his mother sobers up and kicks him out the basement and forces him to get a job.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

no of course, it must of been a Jew. Those Muslims are brave defenders of the world from the NWO

It could have been anyone at this stage. Doesn't the server offer some kind of tracking method? It's a long shot I know. Thank goodness you had the foresight to back everything up..well done.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you think there's no censorship on the internet, you are dead wrong.
My friend attempted to post websites concerning the illuminati and the new world order. Everytime he creates a website it gets deleted.
Of course he has back ups, so he can re-create the same webpages, but it gets you thinking doesn't it? I think the government has alot to do with this. The best thing to do I think is get your own server, and host your website from it. Allthough, I'm not sure if you'd be safe from hacks.

top topics

join