It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Objects in Ohio, USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It was over this past summer in southeast Ohio. I was on my way home from work and about 8 miles from home. I was traveling on U.S. 22 and noticed in the distance, two very bright lights shining towards the ground in an alternating flash patterns. (like wig wags on a police cruiser) Both lights were attached to a single craft. It circled very quickly in a very large radius and then headed SW from my location. Keep in mind I am usually skeptical and being a veteran police officer, I am also very inquisitive. I have to see more before forming an opinion. I took the next right and tried to locate the craft in the air. I noticed it off in the far distance. It appeared to move very close to the ground as if looking for something near Lancaster Ohio area. I could only watch in amazement. I was convinced that due to the great speed and the unusual placement of lights that this was not a plane or helicopter. I have low flying planes over the house daily. A plane it was not.

Since, I have looked towards the sky on my drive home every evening and have not seen this exact same object, but did see an unexplained light on the ground. I was in the same area on the same road and noticed a very bright glow of to the south. It was somewhat red to orange. Again like the previous incident, I turned on the next road and tried to locate it. After a couple more turns, I found a field that was not accessible by car from my location. This is rural Ohio. Lots of farms and just as many farmers with shotguns. You dare not venture on anyone’s farm. I could only look afar and wonder what this glow was. It never pulsated or moved in any way. It stayed completely motionless. I could not see any object on the ground just this odd glow.

A couple days later I traveled out to the same location in the daytime to get another view. There was absolutely nothing in the field that could have emitted light. I have never seen it before either. Any comments?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is mainly pertaining to the first incident related. Has there ever been any reports of crop circles in the area of the sighting?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
This is mainly pertaining to the first incident related. Has there ever been any reports of crop circles in the area of the sighting?

Not in this particualr area. That is what I was hoping to see when I returned in the daylight.

About 30 miles south of these locations , there were circles reported in the Athens Ohio area. This home to Ohio University. Around the same time though, students from OU were able to duplicate a crop circle even with the radio active element involved. I believe this was aired on Discovery or maybe Sci-Fi. Interesting show.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Did it look like this?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
Did it look like this?
www.youtube.com...

I'm sorry. I can't get the vid to load. I did view the pics on your thread though. If the two balls of light were flashing in a wig-wag pattern, it would be very close to what I saw. I will continue trying to view the vid.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GNOarmy

Did it look like this?
www.youtube.com...

I'm sorry. I can't get the vid to load. I did view the pics on your thread though. If the two balls of light were flashing in a wig-wag pattern, it would be very close to what I saw. I will continue trying to view the vid.

Both lights stay on constantly, but one is always brighter than the other, like the flash from left to right in a pattern.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GNOarmy

Did it look like this?
www.youtube.com...

Yes, the two balls of plasma craft in the video are flashing almost like cop car lights but brighter and more erractic and as stated they seem to be on all the time, when I saw your discription about what you witnessed and you described the cop car looking lights, I thought you might have seen the same think I filmed, I live in OHIO as well, Cleveland...Lake Erie

let me know if you can get the video to play.

Peace

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Both lights stay on constantly, but one is always brighter than the other, like the flash from left to right in a pattern.

What I saw must be identical! I have never seen anything like before. The placement of the lights and their appearance made it worth checking out. Glad to see that someone else saw these things before. Has anyone seen them in central or SE Ohio before? If so, where?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 13/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yes, the two balls of plasma craft in the video are flashing almost like cop car lights but brighter and more erractic and as stated they seem to be on all the time, when I saw your discription about what you witnessed and you described the cop car looking lights, I thought you might have seen the same think I filmed, I live in OHIO as well, Cleveland...Lake Erie

let me know if you can get the video to play.

Peace

Frozenthought, I am glad to have found this thread. It makes it so much more interesting when someone else may have saw them and got them on film. I can't get the vid to play. May be my connectio. I am on dial-up currently. Thanks again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 13/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This is a screen grab from my video, Obviously I caught two of these objects on tape, but are these like the one you wittnessed?

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

This is a screen grab from my video, Obviously I caught two of these objects on tape, but are these like the one you wittnessed?

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

Those look to be exactly what I observed. I found it strange because there is no conventional aircraft that I am aware of that would have two lights placed in that configuration and alternating in a wig-wag pattern.

Keep in mind, I see a lot of low flying planes and such where I live. I must be in a flight path for plains flying into Port Columbus Airport and also Rickenbacker Airport. I see a lot of KC-135's flying over head. It definately was not one of the norm.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
GNO... welcome and thanks for sharing your story..

I too am in Ohio... NW Ohio.

Just so you know... here are Frozenthoughts threads that contain his video.... not sure if you have already, but check them out, his "sighting" could have been explained... I'm undecided at this point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join