It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Mexico up next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I just am afraid that our country, the once proud country that it was before the Bush administration may go to war with Mexico. There are a few reasons I say that, because Mexico wants Texas back, plus the country of Mexico also is a safe haven for terrorists south of the boarder and I worry about this very much. Will Bush take action and topple Mexico-- making it the next country we are going to be occupy?

The NOAU won't fly if Mexico lets terrorists, and Chinese troops sit south at the boarder. It's an outrage. I am surprised that the bush administration has not taken notice of this yet. Think about it, if they smuggle one nuke then BAM we're in a nuclear fallout and we will have nuclear winter.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hasn't Mexico always wanted Texas back? And whats this about Chinese troops at the border?

Can you give some sources to back up some of your claims?

Bush will be out in about a year and a half I wouldn't worry too much.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I saw a topic in the New World Order forum claiming that there were approximately 3 million foreign troops stationed in North America and that we were preparing for a foreign invasion. Theoretically during the cold war Russia and China could have sent their huge large advanced army to Mexico in case we ever launched a nuke on them. But of course, it's all speculation.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Chinese troops in Mexico? Thats a new one on me, can you provide something to back it up? Anything?

Mexico is the United States ghetto. I really don't see an invasion or war as a possibility.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I found this, and it is in acrobat reader.

www.loc.gov...

It talks about organized crime and terrorist activity from 1999-2002.

It says there are 400 terrorist cells across 17 Mexico States and that they have been organized by Islamic Terror organizations.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
War will not be needed.
According to the book, State of Emergency, the people coming north from Mexico are going a good job of taking over Texas and the southwest already.

As far as the Chinese on the border, I have a vague memory of this cropping up before. I doubt it was true then or now.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't see us attacking Mexico. If we did, all the mexicans that are here would most likely rebel and then we would have a small civil war on our hands. I feel that it would prpbably hurt our economy also.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Odd how people keep seeing each other as enemies, we all have ONE enemy, and that is a common one: the elites who want the NWO to happen. They include the richest people in the world (some), the major bank owners, and corporations. Ironically you will find people in all societies who support them, it is simply then a matter of blowing that tiny image out of proportion also called making a mountain out of a mole hill so as to make everyone think that they are each others enemies and the other side is all the same and vice versa for the othe. Sad. So sad that people are still scared of each other.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
One platoon of Marines could take Mexico, then what would we do with all Mexico? Trying to fix the economics alone would calapse the US economy.
You've got nothing to fear from the US, I guarantee anyone who would even think about it would be stuck in a padded cell for everyones protection.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
One platoon of Marines could take Mexico, then what would we do with all Mexico?

remember, wars are very prone to becoming upsets
the USA is actually the product of one of those upsets

i doubt with the current overextension of US forces that a war with mexicio would be possible

new topics

top topics

join