It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

So, if you do number 3, without doing number 1 and 2. You are good to go.

Sure about that?

If you 'receive' the mark of his name you are also worshipping the beast and his image.. you can't divorce the 3 spiritually.

Whos says you can't divorce the 3 spiritually? Thats like saying, you spiritually warship "fruit of the loom" because you are wearing underwear with a "fruit of the loom" tag on it. Is it not possible to wear a symbol even if you don't like it?

If you recieve the mark of the beast, without knowing it is the mark of the beast, and you warship God and not the beast, then God WILL forgive you.

AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT WARSHIP THE BEAST YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've been under the impression that the offer of the 'mark' would be made in such a way that the consequences would be very clear; and that ignorance could not be used as a defense.

Its bad to say acceptance of the mark is O.K. as long as you don't worship the beast.

The denial of the mark is just as important for salvation as the worship of Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected

So, if you do number 3, without doing number 1 and 2. You are good to go.

Sure about that?

If you 'receive' the mark of his name you are also worshipping the beast and his image.. you can't divorce the 3 spiritually.

Whos says you can't divorce the 3 spiritually? Thats like saying, you spiritually warship "fruit of the loom" because you are wearing underwear with a "fruit of the loom" tag on it. Is it not possible to wear a symbol even if you don't like it?

If you recieve the mark of the beast, without knowing it is the mark of the beast, and you warship God and not the beast, then God WILL forgive you.

AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT WARSHIP THE BEAST YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

I respectfully disagree and last time I checked my underwear is not surgically implanted. Heck, how in the world can you compare underwear with a surgically implanted rfid device that you CAN'T remove (without surgery) and whose signal you CAN'T jam because the jammer can be detected?? You can also be assured that when this type of 'mark' does come around that you WILL be in trouble if you are 'detected' to not HAVE the mark. Can you imagine moving about and being picked up because they were not able to 'scan' you? Better wake up folks. You follow where I'm going with this? God is a covenant God. If you think He is going to tolerate you having this type of accepted covenant relationship with the 'beast' I think you are very much off base.

Mr. Penny is correct.. you have to look at the spiritual implications of what you bind in the other realm.. (Heaven)

Mt 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

The Bible was not written to the natural mind.. it was written to the heart and only people with proper spiritual discernment will really ever get it.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Revelations 14:9

14+9=23

Hmmm...how about that!!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Revelations 14:9

14+9=23

Hmmm...how about that!!

???

Maybe I'll get it later but elaboration would be nice.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
23 is apparently the divine number. I was making a joke because 23/2 = .666 or something like that. I dunno...making a parody, since that new move "NUMBER 23" is comming out on the 23 of february

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Skunk Works maybe???

Got I hope you smoked something, because if this is you normally. God help us all.

Have you thought about the number 23 yet?

:w:
:bnghd::bash:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree and last time I checked my underwear is not surgically implanted. Heck, how in the world can you compare underwear with a surgically implanted rfid device

Underwear and RFID's are both 3rd party objects to your body. Does it say in the Bible there is a difference between having an object in you or on you? NO. Surgically implanted, or externally worn, there is ZERO difference where the Bible is concerned.

Please prove to me that it matters.. PLEASE. I bet you can't.

that you CAN'T remove (without surgery) and whose signal you CAN'T jam because the jammer can be detected??

Maybe you should read up on RFID's. They will short circuit the instant you apply a microwave signal to it. Everyone has microwaves. As a quick example, put a CD-ROM in the microwave for 1 second. Watch what happens.

You can also be assured that when this type of 'mark' does come around that you WILL be in trouble if you are 'detected' to not HAVE the mark. Can you imagine moving about and being picked up because they were not able to 'scan' you?

OOPS! Officer, I was cooking a microwave dinner and all of a sudden I felt a burning sensation under my skin!

Better wake up folks. You follow where I'm going with this?

GET REAL. You really think the people of the world are going to let this happen? NOPE.. how about you wake up from your Biblical assumption nightmare.

God is a covenant God. If you think He is going to tolerate you having this type of accepted covenant relationship with the 'beast' I think you are very much off base.

I think you are off base.. Worshipping God while having some stupid meaningless mark of the beast on your hand will not send you to hell.

As long as you worship God, and not the beast, you are good to go...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.

Want to know why it says you will go to hell if you worship the beast and his mark? Because one of the 10 commandments is, "you shall have no other gods before me." If you believe in the mark of the beast, and you have faith in the validity of the Bible.....WHY ON EARTH DID YOU FORGET THAT JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS??????WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE IN THAT???

God will forgive anyone for any of their sins, forever. As long as you have no other God's before him.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Connected]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected

I respectfully disagree and last time I checked my underwear is not surgically implanted. Heck, how in the world can you compare underwear with a surgically implanted rfid device

Underwear and RFID's are both 3rd party objects to your body. Does it say in the Bible there is a difference between having an object in you or on you? NO. Surgically implanted, or externally worn, there is ZERO difference where the Bible is concerned.

Please prove to me that it matters.. PLEASE. I bet you can't.

that you CAN'T remove (without surgery) and whose signal you CAN'T jam because the jammer can be detected??

Maybe you should read up on RFID's. They will short circuit the instant you apply a microwave signal to it. Everyone has microwaves. As a quick example, put a CD-ROM in the microwave for 1 second. Watch what happens.

You can also be assured that when this type of 'mark' does come around that you WILL be in trouble if you are 'detected' to not HAVE the mark. Can you imagine moving about and being picked up because they were not able to 'scan' you?

OOPS! Officer, I was cooking a microwave dinner and all of a sudden I felt a burning sensation under my skin!

Better wake up folks. You follow where I'm going with this?

GET REAL. You really think the people of the world are going to let this happen? NOPE.. how about you wake up from your Biblical assumption nightmare.

God is a covenant God. If you think He is going to tolerate you having this type of accepted covenant relationship with the 'beast' I think you are very much off base.

I think you are off base.. Worshipping God while having some stupid meaningless mark of the beast on your hand will not send you to hell.

As long as you worship God, and not the beast, you are good to go...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.

Want to know why it says you will go to hell if you worship the beast and his mark? Because one of the 10 commandments is, "you shall have no other gods before me." If you believe in the mark of the beast, and you have faith in the validity of the Bible.....WHY ON EARTH DID YOU FORGET THAT JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS??????WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE IN THAT???

God will forgive anyone for any of their sins, forever. As long as you have no other God's before him.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Connected]

Oh, I am getting real.

There is much spiritual discernment that you lack but in time it will all become perfectly clear to you.

By the way, NO it's not all about the 10 commandments.. it's about the NEW COVENANT under our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Make no mistake and don't be a fool when you assume that I have forgotten that Jesus died for my sins. If you have not figured out where I am with Jesus from my prior posts.....

Yes, Jesus died for the sins of all but does that mean that 'all' will use their free will to CHOOSE this free gift? NO.

Choosing Jesus is not just a mental exercise, it's done by our behavior:

1st John 2 and 4-He who says he knows Him and KEEPS NOT HIS COMMANDMENTS is a LIAR and the TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM.

Jesus said that all who believe in him will not perish but he ALSO said that if you don't REPENT you will all likewise perish. The Bible is also clear that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD. So works don't get you into heaven but it's OBVIOUS that works can keep you out, even while 'believing'

I'm going to go by what Jesus said in Revelations.. whoever takes the mark of the beast are going to be condemned in this world, and into the next. period. I don't care what people think, I'm going to go by the word of God.

Jesus said if you Love Me you will KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.

If you think you can take the mark of the beast, whatever it's really going to be and be saved? You have another thing coming. Believe what you want, just because you don't believe makes no difference to the truth. You jump off a high enough building without a parachute your going to die in no uncertain terms.. and it's not going to matter, even if you 'didn't believe in gravity because you couldn't see it'.

Now, whatever the mark of the beast is actually going to be, RFID or something similar is debatable but the clear context of the Word Of God? Not a chance.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ViewFromTheStars]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join