It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens and Religion related or connected in some way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Alien and Religion, are they connected in some way?

There seems to be an awful lot of controversy about the amount of alien sightings in the last half century. Many of the worlds religions are saying that they are the result of prophecies mentioned in the bible or other religious readings, in that we should all beware of false profits. Yet others say that this is what is rely meant when it says that there will be a second coming.

So which is it, do aliens feel that we are nearing a point where we are able as a race to accept them into our lives and cultures, or is the bible right saying that the time is coming where the devil will rise up and dominate the earth?

It has been said that aliens have been coming to this planet for all time, experimenting with life here, of which we are the result. This could be evident in some of the earliest and ancient writings by man, some of the cave art has shown what looks like a man or humanoid sitting in what looks to us today as a space ship.

I say the only reason we know it looks like a space ship is because we know now what a space ship looks like, but they our ancestors wouldn’t have had a clue what it was. The only things they were sure of was religion, which is why I believe anyway that is why they would have seen aliens as looking like demons, although I think they over exaggerated them giving tem horns and demon like skin etc.

I think the aliens have been here for ever, I also think that we are part of them science has shown that it is likely that we were not the only humanoids to inhabit this planet, but modern man seems to have come out or nowhere and all of a sudden.

My theory to this is that we are the direct result of alien experiments and cross breading with them, and it so happened that we as a race are the strongest so we survived. The overall results of the experiment can bee seen in the variety of humans on the planet, it is also a scientific fact that the skeletal structure of a white European is different to that of a black African, hence different results of the experiment.

So the point of this discussions is to find out what people like you think. Not to have an argument but to share ideas and opinions. This is just my opinion. I have been writing a book on the subject for about ten years now, probably never get to finish it, but my point in the book is to show that you can take almost any biblical or historical event and explain it with a modern explanation, things that would not have been thought of then but we now know as fact.

Regions around the world are based on hearsay yet many millions of people believe in them. UFO’s and Aliens have been witnessed by millions yet religion dismisses them as an act of the devil or people over active imaginations. I myself would rather live and base my life on things I have seen and heard, wouldn’t you?

[edit on 11-2-2007 by neo5842]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes they promoted it.To give humans a vaster know how of the Universe.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
so would it be fair to say that the biblical and historicl events recorded, that could be seen as miraculous are in fact some sort of sign to us now that they have been here and these are just some of the things they are abe to do, or is that to do with an almighty god?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
During that time peroid they needed some type of anomaly to "OPEN" consciousness.Today the Bible would need to be updated to conform to the "light" around it.Perhaps a "Universal Library".

[edit on 21-2-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 21-2-2007 by menguard]

top topics

join