It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Makes Case for Action Against Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Don't believe anything that anyone says. Compare what the Bush regime says is an Iranian Mortar with an Iranian mortar.

photos1.blogger.com...

www.diomil.ir...

I say they are NOT the same. How could they make this mistake unless it was their intent to deceive?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadesofGrey
Iran are playing a dangerous game themselves. There are many reasons why they want the US to fail in Iraq but how long will they interfer in Iraq for? Who will get out of the way first in this political game of 'chicken'.
[edit on 12-2-2007 by ShadesofGrey]

I'm curious, why exactly does Iran want the US to fail in Iraq? You say there are many reasons, yet haven't given a single one. I'm not saying they don't, I just can't think of why Iran would care about Iraq's political system, other than being afraid that they are next on the list to be 'democratized'.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It is something that Bush war on terror is doing and doing right . . . its making arms dealers very wealthy . . . every other third world country is going to make sure their arsenals are well stocked.

Good old capitalism . . . capitalizing on the pain and suffering of human beings that are tag as expendable . . .

<< 1   >>

join