It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO vs. TR3B...searching for help, they are both alien by definition?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OK, not too long ago I had a discussion with a friend about a visual encounter that he could not explain. After hearing the story and the details provided, I have the thought that this may hjave been the infamous TR3B. He had many details and is not exaggerating on any portion in my opinion, is very educated, and is not a young punk looking for any sort of fame from it....merely some type of understanding of what he saw many years ago. That being said, I thought I may start a thread on it and ask you for any thoughts and/or details of the TR3B and its slien origin if any.

By definition, it would be considered alien, not little green men perhaps, but such a foreign technology to the lehman that it would be alien...then again, maybe it could have been reverse engineered??

Anyway, if you have any thoughts or links to the TR3B that I may be able to pass on I am sure that he may appreciate the help!! I thought of you all right away and what an amazing source of reference you are all here on ATS!!

Thanks for your time and thoughts, whatever they may be!! Peace, Mondo

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
TR3B Link this link may prove to be of some help to you. I'm guessing neither one of you know much about the "aurora" or "TR3B" as its called so if you have any farther questions i would be glad to try an answer them.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Neo,

Actually I think that I have quite a bit of info but one can never have enough so please let me know what you know of the TR3B and Aurora programs! Any help is sincerely appreciated, I have been involved with the Navy for some time and have been privy to some insightful information via pilots, tanker operators and so on, but then again you can never put all your eggs in one basket.

Anyway, please help if you can with info that you know of...thanks and peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonine
TR3B Link this link may prove to be of some help to you. I'm guessing neither one of you know much about the "aurora" or "TR3B" as its called so if you have any farther questions i would be glad to try an answer them.

the tr3b and the aurora are not the same.

This is the aurora:
fugitivethought.com...

And this is the tr3b:
www.mdebow.com...

Triangle UFO sightings have nothing to do with secret USAF crafts. That's disinfo.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
if I'm not mistaken both are supposed to be military craft
the triangles as i was led to believe are separate from the TR3b and the aurora all together. please correct my if i'm wrong

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

Triangle UFO sightings have nothing to do with secret USAF crafts. That's disinfo.

This is your opinion of course, unless you have been privy to information stating otherwise that you could share?? It is my belief that triangle sightings could be confused or misunderstood with the TR3B. You mention that it is disinformation, but who's to say what is really true or not??

My friend definitely saw a triangular craft that was approximately 250 ft from corner to corner to corner with bright lights on each point, making no noise whatsoever and slowing to a hover, then accelerate at incredible speed with fighter jets attempting to pursue to no avail.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

if I'm not mistaken both are supposed to be military craft
the triangles as i was led to believe are separate from the TR3b and the aurora all together. please correct my if i'm wrong

Aurora and tr3b are indeed secret military crafts. correct.

But most triangle ufo sightings (or any other sightings of "ufos") have nothing to do with military crafts. That's just another way trying to disproof that there are ET crafts. So that it is easier for the "truthseekers" to believe this story.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ok someone else is going to have to step in and help here i always thought that it was a common misconception that the triangle ufo sightings were confused with the TR3B or the Aurora, sorry mondo i thought i could help more but evidently i'm just confusing my self

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
This is your opinion of course, unless you have been privy to information stating otherwise that you could share?? It is my belief that triangle sightings could be confused or misunderstood with the TR3B. You mention that it is disinformation, but who's to say what is really true or not??

My friend definitely saw a triangular craft that was approximately 250 ft from corner to corner to corner with bright lights on each point, making no noise whatsoever and slowing to a hover, then accelerate at incredible speed with fighter jets attempting to pursue to no avail.

Peace, Mondo

Just try to think what the goverment would do, to make the truthseekers believe that there are no ETs. Truthseekers don't buy the normal debunking. So they have to come up with something else. Something that is supposed to be "secret". It's called disinfo.

And why should 2 fighter jets pursue their own military craft? makes no sense, trying to shoot down your own "secret" crafts.

Simply think like the goverment.

And yes, I think your friend saw a craft that was not manmade.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
you guys, first of all no worries!! Thanks for the attempt to help to begin with!

That's OK as I am searching for any relevant material at all. I think that the "Aurora", "TR3B" and "Triangle" sightings often get mixed around in different ways. As far as I am concerned, the triangle and TR3B sightings could be one in the same, I say could be. The Aurora is something different but then again it may also be the TR3B since we simply do not know for sure what the black projects world keeps black!

So, let's just keep it going and give help wherever you think it helps...no bad answers in my opinion here, hopefully it actually leads to more detailed questions so that we can all learn!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i was reading an article some where that said the one of the two craft was used to transport to the dark side of the moon or even a mars base depending upon if you believe either base exists. o and i have a question the tr3b is anti gravity and the aurora is nuke right?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
maybe you could see the tr3b if you're near at a military installation in the US. But in other parts of the world i doubt that you would find the tr3b.

Is there any military installation where your friend had that sighting?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

And why should 2 fighter jets pursue their own military craft? makes no sense, trying to shoot down your own "secret" crafts.
[edit on 11-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

Against,

I don't have an answer to that point sir, that raises a great question but I suspect that they may have been some type of surveillance or support aircraft is all. They were not intercepting as far as I understand...merely in the area, but I will ask for clarification on this.

Neo, being as that neither aircraft has been verified, who knows for sure the propulsion but yes, the TR3B is supposedly anti-gravity and I am not sure about the Aurora other than a supposed SCRAM jet type of system????

Peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
there was a big sighting a few years back the went from Michigan to Ohio i think o some where around there, it was said to be the tr3b because it was silent. i think one witness said thy saw a usaf symbol on the side of the huge triangle. ill try and find the report, i may have been some where out west.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

there was a big sighting a few years back the went from Michigan to Ohio i think o some where around there, it was said to be the tr3b because it was silent. i think one witness said thy saw a usaf symbol on the side of the huge triangle. ill try and find the report, i may have been some where out west.

try looking for it a nuforc.org

do you know of any pictures for that sghting?

@mon
did your friend take pictures of that craft?And perhabs he should make a report at nuforc.org. Sometimes they can be helpfull i guess.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This may be a dumb questiong but: If they are secret military craft...then why would they fly them with, what seem to be landing lights, on?

Doesn't help you stay hidden having those obvious and bright lights lighting up the sky.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

the tr3b and the aurora are not the same.

This is the aurora:
fugitivethought.com...

And this is the tr3b:
www.mdebow.com...

Also, again please mind my ignorance on the subject, how do you know that the information you provide here and in other replys to this same thread is correct?

Do you have any documentation or legitimate sources which can be checked that leads you to believe that both these craft are military and that they are indeed what you say they are?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Some think these may be the best photos of a triangle ever taken. Could be a TR3B....Photographer was using a telescopic lens. This craft was very high up. Have a look!

iwasabducted.com

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
check this old dudes site out

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The UFO I seen about 4 years ago looked exactly like the sketches of the TR3B craft you posted info about. I only heard of Aurora and I sort of thought it was aurora that I saw but I tell you this what I seen was a very awsome looking aircraft and I give mad respect if it was human made what I seen. I seen it for about 5-10 seconds but its was pretty clearly visable and the fact it was so big and silent amazed me and the neon haze that seemed to emit from its underside just looked out of this world. I wonder what its power source was and what kind of propullsion was able to fly that smooth and silent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join