It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting Iran's Fate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
With all the hopla over Iraq, and the many conspiracies about the occupation, I thought I might take a swing at a prediction. So with some searching I found the information I needed to be a psychic.

You see, I've become convinced that the importance of the US's occupation of Iraq is centered on the petro-Euro/petro-dollar problem. With Saddam opting for the euro, it was time to take him out. Keeping the American economy superior is paramount; the oil fields were just a bonus.

Iranian Oil Bourse

My prediction is that the fate of Iran lies in their own trade decisions. If Iran goes with the euro, then there will be some sort of "official" story conjured about Iraqi insurgents being help by Iran. If Iran knows what's good for it and stays with the dollar, the public will be distracted away from the "Iranian threat" message and the whole situation will be forgotten about.

I figure that if Iran goes with the euro, it will be given a small grace period to change it's mind. However, with each passing quarter the US will be ever closer to an invasion.

Bottom line, if Iran tries to stick with the euro, then within a year the US will take Aman-ahmean-ahnmeninjad out.

Word son.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i remember hearing jordan maxwell tell alex jones once, that certain problems had to be fixed or strted by 2008. maybe this is one of them, i don't know. jordan reckoned the info came from someone in the pentagon.

with the nau and the amero, thing being pushed forward don't you think they will not mind about the long term future of the dollar, its just the short term you reckon. most power in this world lies really in europe anyway so why cannot countries go to the euro, maybe this is what they want.

the dollar is being kept alive by the federal reserve and no one knows how much money they push into the market to keep it going.

remember the real power lies with europe. listen to putins speech, and he was making references to nwo and the such. he knows there is a big push to get everyone under this nwo, run by europeans, which he does not seem to like.

maybe your conspiracy works for the short term, but the dollar will not be around supposedly for many more years, and they will make the transition to the amero.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hmmm... Well Andy, I'll do a little research later as I'm sure I can connect these dots given some time.
My knee jerk reaction would be to say that the NAU would be dominated by the US and the dollar would become the NAUs currency. I have zero proof or references to back me up, but if you've seen the uber-Patriotic, conservative side of America then you know damn well that the NAU, IF it becomes reality, would have to be United States-centric or there would be serious problems. Those redneck militias don't play with guns for nothin'.

And on that note I'm going to the gym so I have the strength to fight the power. There should be a little fist smiley sticking straight up.

Actually, on second thought, that's Howard Stern's logo now, and he stinks on ice.

O&A party rock

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yep what you get after you get the nau, you will lose your constitution and then americans may not be able to hold onto there weapons.

remember that america is really run from europe, as people have found your federal reserve is owned by europeans.

i am just saying the fact that countries are going to the euro might be what they want, they may want the main currency of the world to be the euro.

i am not talking about timelines but, i remember that jordan said that they had to get some things started or done by 2008, he claimed this info came from the pentagon. obviously the wars will last longer than a year, but maybe they have to start these wars sooner rather than later.

i do not know about time lines, but i am only guessing.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
most power in this world lies really in europe anyway so why cannot countries go to the euro, maybe this is what they want.

Explain how most of the power lies in Europe, without mentioning the Rothschilds. Because then I would know you are just repeating things.

the dollar is being kept alive by the federal reserve and no one knows how much money they push into the market to keep it going.

If they push more money into the market, it wouldn't keep the dollar up, it would bring the dollar down. (Read about interest rates).

listen to putins speech, and he was making references to nwo and the such. he knows there is a big push to get everyone under this nwo, run by europeans, which he does not seem to like.

When did Putin ever mention a nwo?

maybe your conspiracy works for the short term, but the dollar will not be around supposedly for many more years, and they will make the transition to the amero.

How do you know this?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I keep hearing about how Putin is a great opponent to the NWO and such

Hell, I'll be looking in the NWO to see if there is any Hiring, because Putin sure doesnt seem like a good fellow to me

And again, when people speaks of the NAU and the supposed Amero, they only talk about the US and forget why it isnt doable in Mexico and Canada

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i think Pres. GW Bush laid out the fate of Iran, Iraq, N Korea
when he stigmatized those regimes as the 'Axis of Evil'...

Only Iraq so far, has been forcibly 'liberated' and a new regime put in place.

Iran is moving towards a natural gas cartel, along a OPEC model, with Russia...if accomplished then a shock-&-awe take out of Iran's nuke facilities would be out of the question and the U.S. will have to use other methods of pursuasion against the Iranian member of this 'Axis',

i

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don't forget tough, that Full Scale invasions are not the only tool in the US shed,

Let's see the other options:

Diplomacy (chuckle)
You gotta love Realpolitik: They could play around commercial contracts, call in a few favors from US friendly regimes in the Middle East, but I'll agree that one is pretty much out of the question in the Case of Iran
(so far where the Occident could topple governments by economic threats)

Good ol Sanctions for the UN
No need to comment that one, and I still agree that wouldnt work with Iran

My FAVORITE: Putsch! (or coup d'état, whatever you like to call them)

Instead of steamrolling a country, here comes the solution that was so Often Used! Finance some opposition, get one or two generals on the payroll! Those moderates we saw manifesting against the President could be perfect candidates for a new government, find a couple of their leaders and expose them How you'd like to help them have their chance at the head of the nation

Over that, a few undercover arm smugglings, Stirr up some trouble. Maybe some rumors? Of course with the right budget, you can organise more than one, people are so unreliable that it could fail. Finally, you can obtain some financial backing by some company that would benefit from seeing the Iranian regime being topple

Bottom line: by using Intern Dissent instead of the Home Armed Forces, you limit your casualties and it costs way less than an invasion. CNN doesnt get all those fancy images, but Hey, it less trouble for the Foreign Image of the US

new topics

top topics

join